Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 servers are apparently online and working, according to the official page, but many PlayStation 4 (some Xbox One) users in the OS community and Twitter, including myself, have been having issues connecting to them, some have had this same issue since Monday.

On the PlayStation 4, you can hit the "Triangle" button to manage your files, by hovering over the MyCAREER tab. While that does resolve the issue for some users, it doesn't work for everyone. If you can't connect to the servers, you have no access to MyTEAM.

While this is a major concern for those that are affected, there are others that have lost VC and 2K Support hasn't exactly been helpful. Maybe the upcoming patch will fix these issues, maybe not. The only real details that have been revealed deal with users getting booted out of The Park.

Here are just a few comments on Twitter, please post what you are seeing.

@MimJitchell777

Quote:
And have you heard of the new issue? Got onto MyCareer for first time in a week and it reset from 81 ovr to 67. Lost all upgrades

@Nick_BBean

Quote:
since I've been playing I've lost 30,000 vc. I sent in a ticket a week ago to @2KSupport still no response.

@RareHeat

Quote:
i lost 22.5k VC on the first day opening packs, 2 weeks of going back and forth with 2ksupport and still havent got it back

@tre9mb

Quote:
lost my player and all vc #itsallbad

@NDiGirolamo7

Quote:
Basically the same as them, upgraded my player, came back and it was all gone including VC, support has ignored me, no help at all

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Sainii @ 10/19/14 02:50 PM
when i go on my sub account on the ps4 online works I'm 100% connected myteam mycareer everything and when I go on my main account with all the progress it says can't connect to servers like WTH

# 62 almostbobsaget @ 10/19/14 03:31 PM
So we all have a couple options here. If you have had issues, specifically with purchasing VC and not having it apply to your account or losing VC that you've purchased you need to create a ticket with 2K.

If you purchased VC, only to be charged and no VC to be applied to your account I would encourage you to contact Microsoft (if you're on X1) to have them verify the purchase and provide you a reference number to log on your ticket with 2k. I'm sure Sony has the same type of system. This will allow 2K to reference this and hopefully resolve your issue quickly.

If there is no response/progress in a couple weeks, I'd encourage everyone who has had an issue with losing money with 2K to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...nt/get-started

With that being said, please don't file a complaint within 2 days of having an issue or before you have followed the steps to try and resolve it with 2K. The more information you have and documentation you have, the more legitimate your complaint will look when being reviewed. From my past experience with the BBB, they will review the complaint and forward it to the business, which is required to respond within 2 weeks by law. I feel this should be a worst case scenario if we are all still out in the cold with no official response from 2k by November 1st.

# 63 alkamist @ 10/19/14 04:33 PM
lmao i lost 75k my first day having the game and i put a heat ticket in 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting, I had to go buy 75k more just to have vc...

# 64 nyk_fatboy @ 10/19/14 07:07 PM
soo 2k replied to my ticket within 3 days surprisingly

# 65 tre614 @ 10/19/14 07:59 PM
Like many others I cannot access online with my main account but the other four accounts on my console(ps4) can access all features on 2k. The sad thing is the time and energy I put into my 1st my player has been lost along with any vc that I earned. Every time I log in now, it says I have 2k vc, but when I go into my player menu it says 684vc. I have started another guy but may wait till this debacle gets resolved. I would definitely hate to waste anymore time and this happen again.

# 66 Magnus1959 @ 10/19/14 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
soo 2k replied to my ticket within 3 days surprisingly
Sure is was not a automated response? That's all I got in two weeks.

# 67 nyk_fatboy @ 10/19/14 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
Sure is was not a automated response? That's all I got in two weeks.
nope the first reply was automated, then i got another reply today saying this

Thank you for contacting 2K Support.

I can definitely see why not having your purchased VC would be of concern and I want to make sure you receive the VC you are entitled to! In order to carry out a detailed investigation and to make any required corrections on your account, please provide me with the following:

-Email address:

-Gamertag:

-Console:

-Amount Missing:

-Screenshot of Transaction history: To find that, you can go to (on Playstation - PSN: http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/an...etransactions#)

Receipt (Must be a photo or a screen shot):

Please also send any additional information that you believe might be relevant or helpful.
Once I receive your answer, I will be able to address your issue.

Until then, I hope you are having fun in the paint!

Kind regards,

Victor H.
2K Support

# 68 Magnus1959 @ 10/19/14 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
nope the first reply was automated, then i got another reply today saying this

Thank you for contacting 2K Support.

I can definitely see why not having your purchased VC would be of concern and I want to make sure you receive the VC you are entitled to! In order to carry out a detailed investigation and to make any required corrections on your account, please provide me with the following:

-Email address:

-Gamertag:

-Console:

-Amount Missing:

-Screenshot of Transaction history: To find that, you can go to (on Playstation - PSN: http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/an...etransactions#)

Receipt (Must be a photo or a screen shot):

Please also send any additional information that you believe might be relevant or helpful.
Once I receive your answer, I will be able to address your issue.

Until then, I hope you are having fun in the paint!

Kind regards,

Victor H.
2K Support
Wow, it will be two weeks tomorrow and they have not said a word even though I inquired many times. Hope you get everything back.

# 69 Magnus1959 @ 10/19/14 08:17 PM
This was all I got from 2K support.
"This is an automated update to your ticket. Thank you for bearing with us during the biggest launch of the year. We are experiencing a much higher quantity of questions and requests than normal during this period, and are working to address each and every one of them. We are grateful for your patience during this time.
We also wanted to take a minute to note that several issues experienced by customers during NBA 2K15's launch week have already seen dramatic improvement. That said, if you are still encountering the issue you reported, please don't hesitate to respond to this message and let us know.
We want to assure you that this automated response will not make you lose your place in the queue, and we will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
2K Support"

# 70 nyk_fatboy @ 10/19/14 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
This was all I got from 2K support.
"This is an automated update to your ticket. Thank you for bearing with us during the biggest launch of the year. We are experiencing a much higher quantity of questions and requests than normal during this period, and are working to address each and every one of them. We are grateful for your patience during this time.
We also wanted to take a minute to note that several issues experienced by customers during NBA 2K15's launch week have already seen dramatic improvement. That said, if you are still encountering the issue you reported, please don't hesitate to respond to this message and let us know.
We want to assure you that this automated response will not make you lose your place in the queue, and we will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
2K Support"
thats why i was surprised they even responded, you wouldnt happen to have some kind of out of the ordinary email address like youngthug77 or pimpdaddy or anything like this lol i know your type of email address shouldnt even matter but theirs people out their that see that kind of stuff and just ignore it. (if you dont already) maybe try to make a professional email address and try to send them something again? maybe that will help.

# 71 Magnus1959 @ 10/19/14 08:31 PM
Nope, I'm on the 2K Support page also were I've added pictures etc.

# 72 Magnus1959 @ 10/19/14 08:34 PM
Their Twitter page is full of people who have not received a response.

# 73 GMac7 @ 10/19/14 10:36 PM
I wish I could get my money back. I have only had 1 solid day of being able to play this game. The first day I bought it the servers were down and I couldn't play. When I finally managed to get connected the face scan hasn't worked. I bought this solely to play MyPlayer and it's the same game as 2k13. Of course mid game I will get disconnected and then it's a 50/50 chance of losing my VC. I have been fortunate that when I did lose VC it was only about 1000 or so. I get sick every time I look at the case because I could have spent my money on something else.
The same issues with a different jersey on.
If there is a class action lawsuit I would gladly add my name. There is a difference between making a game that can be patched and doing what they are with VC. I believe there should be an option to turn VC off and bring back Skill Points. They are taking our money and it feels like there is nothing we can do about it.
I'd also like to add I bought this game because of all the rave reviews. What game did they review?

# 74 Teph87 @ 10/20/14 02:20 AM
I'm quite surprised to read this article and the comments.

I'm a french ps4 user and the online experience is now working like a charm for 6-7 days now.
I don't even have lag on road to playoff games for the last 5 days.
I never get any of what I read here.
Hope this will get better for everybody the way it did for me.

# 75 PippenAintEasy @ 10/20/14 03:45 PM
Any updates on the whole not being able to connect on PS4 even though MyCareer works online and I get VC? Really want to play MyTeam but it won't show up on the menu.

# 76 Hartenberg @ 10/20/14 06:27 PM
So I just had 70000 vc magically appear on my account. I've literally spent 5 bucks on this game, for a little vc to start with, and earned everything else.

idk what to do, it seems really fishy. But with everyone losing VC and whatnot, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2k messing up.

# 77 Apex89 @ 10/21/14 02:46 PM
Hi everyone, can someone invite me to play myteam? I noticed that is the only way to jump into servers.
Thank you in advance. PS4 : kawaApEx

# 78 Arizito Sports @ 10/21/14 03:00 PM
Same here can somebody invite me so I can play online THE_YUNG_OG on PSN
Sad it has come down to this but I can't connect to the servers I heard by getting an invite it works so plz can somebody invite me .

# 79 Apex89 @ 10/21/14 03:15 PM
I think only for Myteam.

# 80 badmantash @ 10/21/14 03:42 PM
Same here some one plz invite me to my team ps4 badmantash13 I been trying to connect for 5 days now plz help

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.