Home
FIFA 15 News Post

EA Sports has announced FIFA 15 title update #2, coming right off the heels of the first title update released last week. It is available now on the PlayStation 4 and PC, checking on Xbox One.

UPDATE: Not seeing it yet on Xbox One. Will update when it is available.

Check out the details below, along with the screenshot above.
  • Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
  • (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
  • Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
  • Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
  • Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
  • Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
  • Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
  • Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
  • Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
  • Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
  • Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
  • Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
  • (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
  • (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 NYBorn81 @ 10/22/14 11:59 PM
I don't think you need to start a new career for the gameplay fixes to take effect. The abusing defenders via speed rushing has been tampered down in mines, and I just loaded up what I already had. Don't know about the player search thing though.

# 62 Benja190782 @ 10/23/14 05:02 AM
So.. did the gameplay get better or worse after the new patch?

# 63 jrose57 @ 10/23/14 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
I don't think you need to start a new career for the gameplay fixes to take effect. The abusing defenders via speed rushing has been tampered down in mines, and I just loaded up what I already had. Don't know about the player search thing though.
Hey man, how much has been tampered down? A lot? A little? Is it a lot harder or just a little harder to use speed and run past AI defenders?

# 64 wordtobigbird @ 10/23/14 11:14 AM
Patch is finally live on X1. Downloading now. Will give some impressions for my Xbox kinfolk.

171 MB.

Note: I'm running Matt's sliders. Going to not change any settings and see if I feel differences.

# 65 RangersCruz @ 10/23/14 02:15 PM
I wish the cpu defenders was fixed they make some of the clueless tackles costing penalties

# 66 Scary Larry @ 10/23/14 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
So I played a match post patch. Hell if I can tell any difference or not. I've backed off FIFA for the last 2 weeks in favor of NBA2k15, so it's extremely hard to tell if the patch improves anything or not.
Which one are you enjoying more though?

# 67 wordtobigbird @ 10/23/14 04:36 PM
Quote:
So I played a match post patch. Hell if I can tell any difference or not. I've backed off FIFA for the last 2 weeks in favor of NBA2k15, so it's extremely hard to tell if the patch improves anything or not.
This. I've been playing FIFA consistently though. Still the same great game to me after one game. I don't have any complaints except that the AI could be better but no patch is going to improve that. They need to focus on improving the logic algorithms.

# 68 PPerfect_CJ @ 10/24/14 09:47 PM
It seems like there is a lot more contact after the patch. Players are running into each other more and stumbling and falling. Not sure I like that. Still debating on deleting this patch. I was loving it before.

# 69 JayD @ 10/24/14 10:01 PM
Quote:
Oh 2K is a much better game, not even close.......but I enjoy the sport of football way more than basketball, so I'm in a bind.
With how incredible NBA 2K is I can't even imagine how awesome a certain other title would be if there wasn't a monopoly in place. I am in the same exact boat you are sir. I'm actually not that big of a baskeball fan but NBA 2K15 is a must buy regardless.

# 70 FluffyTonka @ 10/24/14 11:14 PM
is nba2k15 really that good on ps4?

i headed over to the forum and it's 90% complaints! I usually buy it mid to late in the nba season after I've played pes & fifa to death and explored everything possible that they offer.

but this year I was thinking about skipping it due to all of the complaints & bugs on the forums.

# 71 LionsFanNJ @ 10/24/14 11:17 PM
Dont go by whats going on in the 2k forum. Its always like that. Its tied with Madden as the worst in that regard imo.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

# 72 wordtobigbird @ 10/26/14 08:42 AM
2k is definitely a great game but I enjoy FIFA more. 2K has the best game modes, besides Pro Clubs, and the graphics are amazing. However, FIFA is still more fun to play. Brings me the most intense gameplay against CPU. Has the best controls and the best FEEL while I'm playing that. FIFA is just so smooth.

# 73 Scary Larry @ 10/27/14 12:20 AM
So, this weekend I've played both. While 2K has the modes and graphics, I do enjoy FIFA the most. Neither are perfect, but 2K has some gameplay issues that drove me crazy. Maybe patches fix it, but who knows. Hell, both games needs more patches.

# 74 jdubbs79 @ 10/27/14 08:07 AM
2k is great. Love it. But I barely play it because I'm so consumed by FiFA. Not to mention the games just take way to long...I don't have a lot of time to game so it's tough to get through a full game...oh, and I can't transfer Memphis Depay to the Golden State Warriors so that's another reason to play FiFa!

# 75 dmankey1 @ 10/27/14 02:33 PM
I love FIFA and 2K so it's a close call for me but both are better than Madden by far.

# 76 Resurrection403 @ 10/28/14 03:39 PM
Can you delete the game and re download and play off line games without update? Or does it force you?

# 77 wkhalil @ 10/29/14 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Can you delete the game and re download and play off line games without update? Or does it force you?
After several trials I have been able to do just that. I like the game before the update and play only offline. It will pretty much force you to update but there is a way around it. Are you on PS4?

# 78 GiantFrank @ 10/29/14 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkhalil
After several trials I have been able to do just that. I like the game before the update and play only offline. It will pretty much force you to update but there is a way around it. Are you on PS4?
I am on PS4 and would like to know how to do this. The update really changed the gameplay (IMO the pace, defense, and referees are the big ones I have seen).

# 79 wkhalil @ 10/29/14 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantFrank
I am on PS4 and would like to know how to do this. The update really changed the gameplay (IMO the pace, defense, and referees are the big ones I have seen).
I deleted the game and re-downloaded it. When you go the PS store and download the game, the update will download along with it. Make sure you immediately delete it from the notification. You have to wait after the whole game is downloaded (Not the first 3G but the whole 15 MG) then disconnect from the internet before you open the game. That will always be the case. If you play only offline like I do, you don't need to be connected.

# 80 geisterhome @ 10/31/14 03:11 PM
2 updates and they have done barely anything

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.