Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive much more frequently this year. With that said, whenever one is available, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.

Check out the changes for this mornings roster update below.

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Hey Everybody!

Here are today’s notes:

Implemented every accessory and team color change into MyTEAM!

Minor rotation changes in this update.

Accessory Updates
  • Robert Covington- Remove hex pads. Add both padded calf sleeves. Add right rubberband-Team Color 1
  • Joe Harris- Remove knee sleeves
  • Rajon Rondo- Remove headband
  • Norris Cole- Add Compression Pants
  • Bismack Biyombo- Add left small arm band. Remove rubberband. Remove compression pants. Change to medium socks
  • Marvin Williams- Remove knee sleeve
  • Ryan Kelly- Add compression pants
  • Wilson Chandler- Remove knee sleeves
  • Andre Drummond- Change padded sleeve to arm sleeve
  • Troy Daniels- Add compression pants
  • TJ Warren- Change to medium socks
  • Jeremy Lamb- Change padded sleeve to arm sleeve
  • Brandon Rush- Remove knee sleeves
  • Justin Holiday- Add knee sleeves
  • Paul Pierce- Change right elbow home color to Team Color 1
Team Color Updates
  • Actually made change to Lakers Home and Alternate jersey team colors
  • Pistons arm sleeves and headbands to blue for home jersey
  • Suns headbands to purple for away purples
Have a great Wednesday!

-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Real2KInsider @ 11/20/14 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I want to support what you said here. Ive produced an edited roster (those interested should check my sig). I consider myself someone who watches a lot of basketball and I understand players tendencies pretty well. I was really impressed with how good the tendencies were.

I'd love to know some under the hood details, but Im aware devs never reveal this stuff. For instance, I'd love to find out why so many players have high passout tendencies compared to finishing strong. Tyson Chandler out of the box has a 40 finish strong/60 pass out. On the surface thats wrong, but Id love to see how that tendency works.
You're probably asking the wrong person. Those particular tendencies aren't a one man show, and I can say with near certainty they aren't his responsibility.

# 42 Goffs @ 11/20/14 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
You're probably asking the wrong person. Those particular tendencies aren't a one man show, and I can say with near certainty they aren't his responsibility.
Does this explain why zbo doesn't fake out much and just shoots fade away shots like every other big man.

# 43 DaWarrior @ 11/20/14 08:59 AM
https://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots

# 44 Mikelopedia @ 11/20/14 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
remove Andre Drummond headband.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksacriz
What about adding AJ price to the pacers and Ish smith to the thunder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjk1157
Chris Copeland should have a headband. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLambOfDeth
James Johnson needs a headband..
I would suggest you guys just take 30 seconds to look through THIS very thread. It's embarrassing that you ask questions that are answered literally 1-5 posts before you post. Not to mention the 3,000 times these questions have been answered elsewhere.

# 45 JwP23 @ 11/20/14 11:42 AM
being overrated. don't pay me anything. I can do better than this.

# 46 NBA2K Genius @ 11/20/14 01:17 PM
For the Bucks Giannis Antetokounmpo starts at SG not PF. Here's how the starting lineup for the Bucks should be..

Bucks Starting 5
C: L. Sanders
PF: K. Middleton or J. Parker [Depends on match up]
SF: J. Parker or K. Middleton [Depends on match up]
SG: G. Antetokounmpo [Secondary Position should be SG not PF]
PG: B. Knight

# 47 EmbraceThePace @ 11/20/14 01:26 PM
Can we get a "re-creation" of Joe Harris? He doesn't even look remotely close to how he looks in real life.

# 48 jeebs9 @ 11/20/14 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
For the Bucks Giannis Antetokounmpo starts at SG not PF. Here's how the starting lineup for the Bucks should be..

Bucks Starting 5
C: L. Sanders
PF: K. Middleton or J. Parker [Depends on match up]
SF: J. Parker or K. Middleton [Depends on match up]
SG: G. Antetokounmpo [Secondary Position should be SG not PF]
PG: B. Knight
I love what your trying to do here. But the Bucks are the hardest team to try and figure out what position everyone is playing. I went to last nights Nets-Bucks game. And I don't even the players know what position they are playing. Because I remember before the season started... The freak was playing PG, SG, SF, PF, and C

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.