Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Another update has arrived for Madden NFL 15. It is available now for PlayStation 4 users, weighing in at 398 MB. It should be available later tonight for Xbox One users.

UPDATE: It is available now for Xbox One.

A new blog with further details is coming soon. We will update this post when it is posted.

UPDATE #2: The blog has been posted, here are the details.

UNIFORM UPDATES
  • Eagles Home, Away, and Alternate uniforms get full updates
  • Bucs get “MG” patch
  • Raiders get “AL” sticker on back of helmet
  • Lions get patch for William Clay Ford
  • Jags get 20th anniversary patch
GAMEPLAY UPDATES
  • Fixed issue where users were able to grief online opponents by no huddling with Custom Playbooks
  • Tuned Blocked Field Goals & Extra Points
  • Additional stability and tuning
COACHGLASS UPDATES
  • Updated CoachGlass playcall suggestions for PS4

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 JYoung28 @ 11/24/14 11:22 PM
What was wrong w/ the Eagles jersey? Can't check because I'm at work. Also, did they add the all black unis? I hope so.

# 62 rkocjay @ 11/24/14 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by young6s
If we all don't stand up together and demand a better game they will continue to feed us roster updates disguised as a new game.
enough people do but those same people(like me) buy the game every year so as long people buy every year that can do what they want as we see here

# 63 PanthersGM305 @ 11/24/14 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocjay
yea i confirm the player likeness is on psn

It's not working for some reason... The first time I got my hands on this you when it first got leaked , you can tell immediately players like Greg Hardy, Jason Avant, JStew, Cam, Jordy Nelson, Brent Grimes, Courtland Finnagan , Kelvin Benjamin , Sammy Watkins, from what I can recall after it got pulled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 64 rkocjay @ 11/24/14 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by young6s
I blame myself as well. No more will they steal my 65 dollars.
i wish i could agree thats what i been saying since madden 13 and i still buy every year but next year i wont buy until a month after release if its worthy

# 65 EricFreakingBerry @ 11/24/14 11:46 PM
So offline CFM ignored again??

I just downloaded it and ran testing on my franchise that's in 2030 now. League leaders in sacks are still lucky to ever touch 10. The stats filter for AFC/NFC/NFL is still broken as can be. Are you kidding me EA? You fix patches on uniforms but don't FIX THE BROKEN FEATURES of your game?????

# 66 authentic @ 11/24/14 11:48 PM
I am currently streaming some slider testing with the new patch @ http://www.twitch.tv/osauthentic

# 67 bcruise @ 11/25/14 12:06 AM
So the patch hasn't dropped for the One yet? I'm guessing we'll get the blog sometime tomorrow then, after both are out.

# 68 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 12:08 AM
Can they also fix the Captains patch on the Miami Dolphins (only in October pink for CA AWR team captains patches show up) not on the Alt all white jersey , default , or teal /green 13 ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 69 bcruise @ 11/25/14 12:20 AM
Watching Authentic's stream, it certainly looks like at least facemask penalties are back. He's got the sliders way up and they're getting called every other play.

Edit: False Starts too.

# 70 Ram209 @ 11/25/14 01:35 AM
I could be wrong, but the animations seem "tighter" (think one cut and up field) now......can someone confirm this for me... I am using SEC sliders WITHOUT the Tunning update. And honestly I like it better.

SEC try playing without your rosters just use the EA updated rosters without the Turner and see if you get the same result.

# 71 rippy987 @ 11/25/14 04:34 AM
im downloading the patch for one as we speak here in australia. one think i noticed. it says the size was 3.0GB, which i had to look twice at. not sure whats going on.

# 72 NZ Buccaneer @ 11/25/14 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippy987
im downloading the patch for one as we speak here in australia. one think i noticed. it says the size was 3.0GB, which i had to look twice at. not sure whats going on.
Downloading here in nz too - for 3gb I'm assuming the faces and are in (Xbox one)

# 73 4thQtrStre5S @ 11/25/14 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Buccaneer
Downloading here in nz too - for 3gb I'm assuming the faces and are in (Xbox one)
Same here - Xbox One. 3gb.... I downloaded the faces addon earlier this evening which was a little over 360mb, if I recall correctly.

# 74 charter04 @ 11/25/14 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Interesting that they "fixed" the ability to block FGs . . . could the "fix" it again so it was at least a chance?
It was an exploit were you could block it every time. That's what was fixed

# 75 RemyDaGr8 @ 11/25/14 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Interesting that they "fixed" the ability to block FGs . . . could the "fix" it again so it was at least a chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

It was an exploit were you could block it ever time. That's what was fixed
Yeah if you paid attention, the 3rd defensive player for the most part got through but was always warped blocked by the TE blocking on that side. Players online found out how to exploit that and were blocking FGs like crazy. I played someonewho blocked 4 of my FGs (including an extra point).

# 76 fistofrage @ 11/25/14 09:55 AM
So have we seen an entire list of fixes and changes yet?

How does this patch affect offline?

# 77 BIGBLU422 @ 11/25/14 11:58 AM
Patch is separate from Player Likeness. Patch was 400MB, Player likeness 500 MB on da PS4

# 78 sabres32 @ 11/25/14 12:35 PM
What a joke. In order for me to be able to play my offline CFM, I have to shut down my Xbox one fully (so Madden restarts fully) and I have to make sure I don't sign in to the EA servers, because if I do then once I get done with a game in CFM, it doesn't save and takes me back to the main menu for the entire game. When this happens I don't get credit for the game I just played and its like I never even played it when in reality I just spent an hour "playing" the game. Weak EA weak sauce.

# 79 kang7877 @ 11/25/14 01:20 PM
I may be wrong, but the mesh points on running plays seem to be corrected. For example, inside zones, stretch runs & power runs look better

# 80 Ram209 @ 11/25/14 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kang7877
I may be wrong, but the mesh points on running plays seem to be corrected. For example, inside zones, stretch runs & power runs look better
No your right! I have noticed a huge improvement in the running game..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.