Home
Super Mega Baseball News Post

A new gameplay teaser trailer has hit the internet today of the upcoming arcade baseball game, Super Mega Baseball, which is set to arrive on December 16 on the PS3 and PS4. In the video, you can clearly see the game is a bit over the top in its characterizations and its look -- but the baseball itself looks pretty ok.

We can't wait to give the game a go very soon.

Game: Super Mega BaseballReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 5 - View All
Super Mega Baseball Videos
Member Comments
# 1 underdog13 @ 12/08/14 05:48 PM
Looks like it's gonna be alot of fun

# 2 tril @ 12/08/14 07:17 PM
will be getting this. Based on the video I assume there isnt any in game play by play commentary

# 3 Simple Mathematics @ 12/08/14 07:36 PM
This looks awesome. Can't wait to play.

# 4 bcruise @ 12/08/14 08:41 PM
Baseball Stars and Power Pros are two nice sources to draw inspiration from, and I've been seeing a lot of both in the videos put out so far.

Looking forward to this. Kinda wish it was for Vita too, although that's sort of a hard sell these days.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

# 5 jpollack34 @ 12/09/14 08:14 AM
Would love to see a PC version.. The thought of modding everything from stadiums to jerseys is delectable. The title could really take off.

# 6 GlennN @ 12/09/14 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Baseball Stars and Power Pros are two nice sources to draw inspiration from, and I've been seeing a lot of both in the videos put out so far.

Looking forward to this. Kinda wish it was for Vita too, although that's sort of a hard sell these days.

I was thinking that too. This game screams Vita. Kind of tells you what the world thinks of the Vita.

# 7 hort22 @ 12/09/14 10:30 AM
just watched the teaser...and was wondering about something...so after the batter makes contact, the gameplay slows down when first showing the fielder...is that just for the teaser video?

# 8 Money99 @ 12/10/14 07:36 AM
I'm definitely picking this up. My boys and I will have a blast customizing our team and playing on the same team with up to 4 players offline co-op available.

# 9 joosegoose @ 12/10/14 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
Would love to see a PC version.. The thought of modding everything from stadiums to jerseys is delectable. The title could really take off.
Seriously, as much as I love OOTP, PC is seriously lacking in modern baseball options. Especially a game like this that looks great for offline multiplayer is sorely missing from my collection!

# 10 ODogg @ 12/11/14 08:04 AM
This game reminds me of a Tecmo sports game and that's a good thing!!

# 11 BKAraujo @ 12/11/14 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise

I saw on the Playstation Blog the developer said they will be doing a Vita version after they get the game out on PS3 and PS4. The 3rd comment the developer says a Vita version is in the works.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...ps3-this-fall/

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.