Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

To commemorate MLB 15 The Show and 10 years on PlayStation platforms for the franchise, San Diego Studio just revealed details of their MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition. Users that purchase this edition for $69.99, will receive $130 in added bonus content.
  • Exclusive MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Wood Grain SteelBook and Exclusive Cover
  • 12k in Stubs ($9.99 value)
  • 15 Bonus Item packs ($15.00 value)
  • All 30 MLB Team Dynamic Themes ($ 3.49 each retail)
  • Official MLB 15 Dynamic Theme ($3.49 retail)
Quote:
The physical 10th Anniversary Edition will be available to pre-order today at your preferred US retailer (not available in-store in Canada), including Amazon, BestBuy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart. We’re also excited to announce that on 2/10, a digital version (all the same digital goodies) will be available to pre-order on PlayStation Store. Don’t forget that pre-ordering on PS Store means you’ll be able to pre-load the game onto your PS4 system two days before it launches so you’re ready to play just after midnight.
Quote:
By pre-ordering MLB 15 The Show digitally on PlayStation Store or at various retailers, you will receive a free voucher for a DualShock 4 Skin for the MLB team of your choice from Skinit. Additionally, if you pre-order at GameStop — or EB Games, for those of you in Canada — you will receive the Skinit skin and six additional Bonus Item Packs for use in game. (See an image here.)

Russell Martin of the Toronto Blue Jays has been announced as the cover athlete in Canada. (See an image here.)

Also, don't forget to watch the very first gameplay stream of MLB 15 The Show later today at 2:00 PM PST, on their Twitch channel. Just in case you missed it, check out the full fact sheet here.

MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RoyceDa59 @ 02/05/15 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Themes are the things that show when you first turn your PS on. Dynamic ones move around and show things happening. Instead of a static picture. (If you have a PS4, download the PS 20th anniversary theme (it's free, and dynamic), and you'll see what I mean. (I DL'ed it, and it's actually pretty cool. Very nostalgic).
Ha I love the PS 20th Anniversary theme especially with the old PS start up music, just brilliant.

# 42 redsox4evur @ 02/05/15 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
What do you guys think could be the 15 bonus item packs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing it could be unlockable equipment for RTTS. Or maybe some packs in Diamond Dynasty if that is the way SCEA moving DD.

# 43 HypoLuxa13 @ 02/05/15 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
What do you guys think could be the 15 bonus item packs?

Probably unlocked licensed equipment that you can use on RttS right away. Supposedly some equipment will have ratings boosts tied to them like the shoes in older versions of NBA 2K did. So maybe a couple bats, with different boosts tied to them like +contact, +power, etc. Or batting gloves with +Discipline or +Vision, or cleats with +speed or +baserunning boosts.

Just speculating. Could be way off, maybe we'll find out in a couple hours during the twitch stream.

# 44 ukmets @ 02/05/15 02:25 PM
Any chance we can get this on the uk store wanted to go digital this year but the extras will be us account only

# 45 Artman22 @ 02/05/15 02:56 PM
Never been into buying the extra edition versions, but I'll definitely buy this one.. Can't wait!!!

# 46 CubFan23 @ 02/05/15 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
Never been into buying the extra edition versions, but I'll definitely buy this one.. Can't wait!!!
I was like that too, but lately I've been buying collectors editions of older games, they are cheap and you get some pretty cool stuff. Made a video game room for my son and I in our basement and have to fill some space.

# 47 tree3five @ 02/05/15 03:22 PM
I still have a lot of stubs left from MLB 14. Will those stubs carry over to MLB 15?

# 48 HustlinOwl @ 02/05/15 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
I still have a lot of stubs left from MLB 14. Will those stubs carry over to MLB 15?

Highly unlikely leg up on competition

# 49 Pezell04x @ 02/05/15 03:40 PM
I'll preorder at Gamestop, got a $10 gift card and some games I want to trade in.

# 50 Berserker2020 @ 02/05/15 03:54 PM
Preordered from Gamestop. DONE. Now it just needs to be March 31st already. :-)

# 51 Jimmydm90 @ 02/05/15 03:54 PM
Look forward to the 20th Anniversary Edition and all the games in between!

# 52 decga @ 02/05/15 04:02 PM
It's a done deal. This is a no brainer if you can afford it

# 53 HozAndMoose @ 02/05/15 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
It's a done deal. This is a no brainer if you can afford it
I cant really afford it. Still gotta get it.

# 54 ped3328 @ 02/05/15 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doughron
Even as a huge Blue Jays fan, I'm getting kind of sick of always having to get the Canadian cover with a Blue Jays on it. Oh well, its only a cover after all
When the Expos make it back, your problem will be solved !

# 55 BA2929 @ 02/05/15 06:27 PM
They could easily sell this for $80 and still people would buy it.

$70 is an easy purchase, even for guys like me who usually don't care one bit about special editions.

Now, when will Amazon give me release day shipping on this??

# 56 True Talent @ 02/05/15 07:00 PM
Sold. This will be the first time I buy a special edition of a game.

# 57 Bobhead @ 02/05/15 08:58 PM
So if we do the digital pre-order then we dont get the steelbook and special cover and stuff right?

hmm

I was gonna go digital but I think I'll go and pre-order the physical copy 'cause I definitely want that book thing.

When is this available for pre-order?

# 58 HozAndMoose @ 02/05/15 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
So if we do the digital pre-order then we dont get the steelbook and special cover and stuff right?

hmm

I was gonna go digital but I think I'll go and pre-order the physical copy 'cause I definitely want that book thing.

When is this available for pre-order?
Right now.

# 59 Bobhead @ 02/05/15 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Right now.
Aw yeahhhhh.

This is gonna be the one anniversary I'll actually remember.

I mean what?

# 60 BA2929 @ 02/05/15 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
Correct. If you order a digital copy you do not get a case or a cover for it.

You do, however, get everything else it looks like.

Personally, if I was going the digital route, I'd pass on this.

Since I'm getting it from Amazon anyway, I might as well fork over the other $10.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.