Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Flyers4208 already has a copy of MLB 15 The Show and he is currently livestreaming on Twitch. Click the link or hit the spoiler button below and post your thoughts. If it gets archived, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The stream has ended and he has no archive, but plans to stream much more before the game releases.

UPDATE #2 (3/25): He's currently streaming again.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WaitTilNextYear @ 03/23/15 11:24 PM
Saw that Melvin Upton made it in

# 22 Trackball @ 03/23/15 11:31 PM
I wonder if the name Sadaharu finally made it in.

Always wanted to play out the scenario "what if Sadaharu Oh played in MLB?"

Not a big deal, of course--just wondering.

# 23 Lisac @ 03/23/15 11:35 PM
When and if get a chance can you post a picture of Wrigley?

# 24 markus48 @ 03/24/15 12:35 AM
Snapped a couple of screenshots of the soundtrack for those interested.

# 25 MrOldboy @ 03/24/15 01:05 AM
Doesn't look like he ever archives his streams, shame.

# 26 eaw913 @ 03/24/15 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Doesn't look like he ever archives his streams, shame.
I was thinking the same. Would like to go back and watch it again. Oh well. I'd rather wait for it myself anyway.

# 27 thaSLAB @ 03/24/15 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Crap ur right... Yea he was in RTTS.

I'm an idiot.
LOL, you're welcome?

Seriously tho, I didn't see the stream, but it had to be a created player, sorry.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 28 BSUFAN @ 03/24/15 06:18 AM
He said he had connections ( not Ramone lol ) but probably someone in Canada or somewhere, anyway it was an awesome stream looking forward to more streams until next Tuesday.

# 29 Blazzen @ 03/24/15 07:26 AM
Damn I missed it.

Haven't seen a shred of Braves footage yet.

# 30 BSUFAN @ 03/24/15 07:31 AM
He said he will be streaming all this week 11am to 3pm and after 8pm or so EST depending on his work. The Jays vs Braves he played last night looked great, so no worries.

# 31 nordiques1995 @ 03/24/15 07:34 AM
He is working in a store that sells video games. They got the game already to be sure it's on the shelves next tuesday. in this case enjoy the game, but dont tell anybody or you're gonna lose this privilege.

# 32 Blazzen @ 03/24/15 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUFAN
He said he will be streaming all this week 11am to 3pm and after 8pm or so EST depending on his work. The Jays vs Braves he played last night looked great, so no worries.
Wish I could've seen it though. Can't wait another week!

# 33 The Kid 24 @ 03/24/15 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
LOL, you're welcome?

Seriously tho, I didn't see the stream, but it had to be a created player, sorry.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
Haha yep... I forgot he was in RTTS. Still holding out hope!

# 34 bigwill33 @ 03/24/15 10:54 AM
He's not breaking laws by having or playing the game before release date. The release date isn't for consumers to abide by, it's to create some equality in sales opportunity for retailers.

# 35 knich @ 03/24/15 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Well I would think his bosses aren't going to be to pleased with him already taking a copy home for himself and then streaming it on Twitch on the PS4 a week before it comes out! Unless he is the boss himself! I wonder if Sony has caught wind of someone already having the game about a week before it's due to be released. I really don't think it's fair and rite that a someone that has access to video games with there job to take advantage of it and get a game before the public gets it and flaunt it! I'm sorry to sound upset about this,I'm just saying.
People just enjoy the streams and be happy they're available. Isn't that why you are here?

# 36 Sip_16 @ 03/24/15 11:02 AM
Quote:
Well I still don't think it's rite! I'm a manager for Amazon and I have access to games before the release date to the public,and not only can I not get the game the game for my own personal even if I paid for it,I would be fired as well and that's a fact,but apparently your ok with what this guy is doing!
You are a manager? Wouldn't have guessed that. Also this guy got the game and good on him, I am jealous lol but really who cares

# 37 bigwill33 @ 03/24/15 11:06 AM
Quote:
Well I still don't think it's rite! I'm a manager for Amazon and I have access to games before the release date to the public,and not only can I not get the game the game for my own personal even if I paid for it,I would be fired as well and that's a fact,but apparently your ok with what this guy is doing!
Not seeing how your situation relates to his, or anyone else's. Why should I have a problem with him getting the game? He didn't steal it from me or obtain it illegally. In fact, I'd say I'm more grateful that he he has it and has chosen to broadcast his time with it. If I was on the fence at all about purchasing the product I would certainly use this as an opportunity to scout the game in depth.

# 38 JayD @ 03/24/15 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzen
Damn I missed it.

Haven't seen a shred of Braves footage yet.
There is Braves footage. Just go to the archived player ratings stream and you'll see a few innings at Turner. Unfortunately the game crashed but there is good footage.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...each-team.html

# 39 decga @ 03/24/15 11:24 AM
Quote:
Well I would think his bosses aren't going to be to pleased with him already taking a copy home for himself and then streaming it on Twitch on the PS4 a week before it comes out! Unless he is the boss himself! I wonder if Sony has caught wind of someone already having the game about a week before it's due to be released. I really don't think it's fair and rite that a someone that has access to video games with there job to take advantage of it and get a game before the public gets it and flaunt it! I'm sorry to sound upset about this,I'm just saying.
Don't tell me he said this. " I don't think its fair"! Really. Really.
This has been going on years. Car salesmen would drive new cars home before hitting the showroom floor and they would sale them as demos at the car lots.. Clothing, athletic shoe retailers have been doing this for years.

There is about 10 ppl or more had the game yesterday. Its on the forum....

# 40 og236 @ 03/24/15 11:46 AM
There's a guy currently streaming on twitch. His username is Campblackmamba24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.