Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Flyers4208 already has a copy of MLB 15 The Show and he is currently livestreaming on Twitch. Click the link or hit the spoiler button below and post your thoughts. If it gets archived, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The stream has ended and he has no archive, but plans to stream much more before the game releases.

UPDATE #2 (3/25): He's currently streaming again.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 bluengold34_OS @ 03/24/15 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by og236
There's a guy currently streaming on twitch. His username is Campblackmamba24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha - Nah, he never gets games early.

# 42 redsox4evur @ 03/24/15 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Well I still don't think it's rite! I'm a manager for Amazon and I have access to games before the release date to the public,and not only can I not get the game the game for my own personal even if I paid for it,I would be fired as well and that's a fact,but apparently your ok with what this guy is doing!
My cousin's bf is a manager at Gamestop and I think he can take home and try whatever games he wants. IDK about early releases but I know he can take games home and try them and then bring them back to the store.

# 43 Flightwhite24 @ 03/24/15 12:15 PM
I jumped off fellows before the Ban-hammer came down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 44 BULLKID @ 03/24/15 12:15 PM
Stop hating on guy and wait until you get the game.He got his now wait for yours lol

# 45 eaw913 @ 03/24/15 12:15 PM
I don't see the big deal in it at all. He still paid for it.. likely just had a buddy who worked in a game shop and got it for him. I'd be the first to do this if I knew someone lol.

The problem with the internet is there's never time to enjoy anything for what it is. There's always gotta be an argument or some kind of negativity around everything. I'm just glad someone can show the game off to get me by until I can go get mine!

# 46 aguero90 @ 03/24/15 12:15 PM
I'll stream for you guys tomorrow when I get the game!!! I'm pretty sure I've got archive enabled as well. I'll be doing some Yanks games, then creating my RTTS!! Once I get my setting all squared away, I'll go live. I did it last year, and nothing happened.

# 47 Kalon @ 03/24/15 12:30 PM
if i had the game early i'd answer all your questions but i wouldn't stream, thats asking to be banned. wouldn't even have the ps4 online while playing.

# 48 Flaxseed Oil @ 03/24/15 12:41 PM
Tanaka windup looks like garbage.

# 49 The Kid 24 @ 03/24/15 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxseed Oil
Tanaka windup looks like garbage.
I thought it looked pretty good when Sony showed it in one of the streams awhile back.

# 50 Dolenz @ 03/24/15 12:54 PM
Twitch can and will kill streams that are broadcasting before release date. I have seen it many times, as recently as this past weekend with Bloodborne. Now, they can be a little inconsistent with it and it may be that the publisher has to complain first. I am also unsure whether they ban the broadcaster as it seems a bit unfair as the store broke the release date rules. The user did not, as far as I know, break any rules.

# 51 geisterhome @ 03/24/15 01:04 PM
If I'd get the game early I'd stream the **** out of that game for you guys!

# 52 Flaxseed Oil @ 03/24/15 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I thought it looked pretty good when Sony showed it in one of the streams awhile back.
Well it doesn't look anything like his motion. Seriously, most of their pitching motions still look PS2ish.

EDIT: I hate to sound negative. This game has a lot of awesome stuff going for it. Lighting looks amazing. Batting stances look terrific. Ball physics seem improved. Stadiums are out of this world.

2 things holding this game back: Pitching motions and boring commentary. I dont know why they love Matt V. so much. He's been on the game since 06 or so.

# 53 bjthomas121 @ 03/24/15 01:12 PM
Flyers4208 is streaming MLB 15 again!!

# 54 tc020791 @ 03/24/15 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjthomas121
Flyers4208 is streaming MLB 15 again!!
What is this dude on a 10 game home stand? Haha. He only plays at Rogers Center.

Can someone who has a twitch account ask him to one turn off ball trail, its such an eyesore and two ask if he's related to Dane Cook, cuz dude sounds just like him haha.

# 55 Dolenz @ 03/24/15 01:42 PM
Quote:
I dont know why they love Matt V. so much. He's been on the game since 06 or so.
Ever think that maybe it is because getting another broadcaster to come in record all new commentary just might be a massive task, both in time and money spent? I don't know that it is the actual reason but I would guess replacing the broadcaster would be a huge undertaking.

# 56 aguero90 @ 03/24/15 01:54 PM
It's getting better, and now that Kirby is in charge, I think it'll be really good given time. I asked him once about working on getting Matt really into it like he does on tv, and he told me he really needs to work with him on that in future. He has a great understanding of how it should be done. Look at the little tweek for this year, I don't know about you guys, but having Matt say the count and pitch before almost every pitch makes a big difference!!

# 57 Flaxseed Oil @ 03/24/15 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
Ever think that maybe it is because getting another broadcaster to come in record all new commentary just might be a massive task, both in time and money spent? I don't know that it is the actual reason but I would guess replacing the broadcaster would be a huge undertaking.
I get it, but it's been a steady complaint of many for several years now. Make the investment. Even changing the way he speaks isnt enough. His voice has got to go.

# 58 HypoLuxa13 @ 03/24/15 02:46 PM
Quote:
I get it, but it's been a steady complaint of many for several years now. Make the investment. Even changing the way he speaks isnt enough. His voice has got to go.
Yeah... well that's just, like, your opinion, man...

I think Matt is fine, he does NOT have to go.

# 59 Steve_OS @ 03/24/15 03:20 PM
Here's Wrigley.

# 60 IlliniM1ke @ 03/24/15 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordiques1995
He is working in a store that sells video games. They got the game already to be sure it's on the shelves next tuesday. in this case enjoy the game, but dont tell anybody or you're gonna lose this privilege.
I was in the stream last night he doesn't work in a gaming store, he didn't directly say it but sounds like he knows someone that does that got it early for him and I don't see him saying anything else, no need to.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.