Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

If Michael Jordan played in this era, how would he stack up against Lebron James? Shady checks in with a new NBA 2K15 montage with that scenario in mind.

Check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Hustle Westbrook @ 06/23/15 02:24 PM
Anyone know the height and zoom of that broadcast angle?

# 2 coolcras7 @ 06/23/15 03:21 PM
Brick......

# 3 2_headedmonster @ 06/23/15 05:06 PM
He traveled...

# 4 MontanaMan @ 06/23/15 08:15 PM
Dope. Inaccurate shoes took me out of it though.

# 5 ggsimmonds @ 06/23/15 09:24 PM
Nice vid.

Troll mode/on: After the game (regardless of outcome) talk would be of how exhausted LeBron was. Jordan would be out gambling though.

# 6 Jordanmike6 @ 06/24/15 03:13 AM
I love kobe bryant but he is not better that Jordan.
Lebron, i'm sorry but this video prouv that he is as strong as jordan. I know he has not got 6 rings but i know some ring could be win easily, and i'm sure a lot of people are disapointed by Lebron sometimes because nobody understant why he played bad his finals!!

# 7 Jordanmike6 @ 06/24/15 06:03 AM
Are you sure kobe is not in the video?

Watch again!

# 8 Rubio809 @ 06/24/15 07:21 AM
yes. I'm sure.

# 9 PJBrownHeat @ 06/24/15 08:12 AM
Two and four without Kevin Love, thanks

come back later!!

# 10 tru11 @ 06/24/15 05:12 PM
Blasphemy to even mention lebron in the same league as MJ.

# 11 ad2001 @ 06/24/15 10:20 PM
And people keep saying that Basketball is a team sport ... Yet countless people discredit LeBron for not winning enough Finals just by himself. Not to say MJ or Kobe are worse than LeBron, but I have a difficult time to think that anyone can play so much better than James in those Finals that his teams have lost ...
Also, those keep saying 2 for 6 and 5 for 9 ... That is a very stupid comparison because not being able to compete in the Finals doesn't count as "failure" with this reasoning ... So it's either you suck so damn bad because you win the conference final, or you are so damn good even though the player can't even compete in the finals in many more years ...

# 12 Traceur @ 06/25/15 12:02 AM
Please don't mention LeBron is the same sentence with Michael (or Kobe) for that matter. Dude was EXPOSED in these Finals. 39% shooting while being single-covered for the majority of the time.

Yes he had great all-around stats but that's what happens when you are running a "playground" iso offense where the ball is in LeBron's hands 95% of the time.

In all my years watching the NBA, including the Iverson era...I've never seen one player dominate the ball as much as LeBron did in these Finals. Way to set the game of basketball back 40 years.

Can you imagine what PRIME Jordan and PRIME Kobe would have done vs Iguodala or Harrison Barnes or Draymond Green.

2-for-6. Enough Said.

# 13 WishListGOD 1 OF 2 @ 06/25/15 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Please don't mention LeBron is the same sentence with Michael (or Kobe) for that matter. Dude was EXPOSED in these Finals. 39% shooting while being single-covered for the majority of the time.

Yes he had great all-around stats but that's what happens when you are running a "playground" iso offense where the ball is in LeBron's hands 95% of the time.

In all my years watching the NBA, including the Iverson era...I've never seen one player dominate the ball as much as LeBron did in these Finals. Way to set the game of basketball back 40 years.

Can you imagine what PRIME Jordan and PRIME Kobe would have done vs Iguodala or Harrison Barnes or Draymond Green.

2-for-6. Enough Said.

Agree he was playing with a rec ball mind set to much 1 on 1, and whats worse is that they're trying to say he's 2-2 in the finals instead of 2-4 what! This pains me.

# 14 QNo @ 06/25/15 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur

2-for-6. Enough Said.
This is incredibly ignorant, I can't believe people are liking this post. The reason LBJ hogged the ball and played iso is that the Cavs ran a 7 man rotation that included James f****** Jones. Who else is supposed to be handling the ball, turnover factory Delly or JR Smith? Are they gonna run big sets with lots of screens to make their guys even more tired? I actively dislike LeBron, but if you don't understand that he had to do those things for his team to have any chance to win at all, basketball might not be for you. An inefficient LeBron is a far better offensive option than anything else the Cavs could do. Everything else failed, like how they tried to give it to Mozgov in the post. LeBron has had efficient Finals before, when he was playing with other guys who could at least dribble the ball without turning it over.

Don't get me wrong, I hate what the Cavs were running. It's ugly and not the kind of basketball I like to watch, at all. But you have to recognize the genius behind it.

And being offended at mentioning LeBron in the same sentence as Kobe is hilarious. One should be offended at mentioning Kobe in the same sentence as LeBron.

# 15 ggsimmonds @ 06/25/15 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
This is incredibly ignorant, I can't believe people are liking this post. The reason LBJ hogged the ball and played iso is that the Cavs ran a 7 man rotation that included James f****** Jones. Who else is supposed to be handling the ball, turnover factory Delly or JR Smith? Are they gonna run big sets with lots of screens to make their guys even more tired? I actively dislike LeBron, but if you don't understand that he had to do those things for his team to have any chance to win at all, basketball might not be for you. An inefficient LeBron is a far better offensive option than anything else the Cavs could do. Everything else failed, like how they tried to give it to Mozgov in the post. LeBron has had efficient Finals before, when he was playing with other guys who could at least dribble the ball without turning it over.

Don't get me wrong, I hate what the Cavs were running. It's ugly and not the kind of basketball I like to watch, at all. But you have to recognize the genius behind it.

And being offended at mentioning LeBron in the same sentence as Kobe is hilarious. One should be offended at mentioning Kobe in the same sentence as LeBron.
Recognize the genius behind it? Genius?
Wut?

It was the exact opposite of that.

# 16 HowDareI @ 06/25/15 03:58 PM
Is it impossible for someone to love Kobe, Lebron, and Jordan?

Or do you have to hate someone in that trio?

Lebron is by far the better team basketball player out of the three; people who compare Lebron to MJ are stupid because you're comparing a point forward to a scoring guard. Compare Lebron to Magic if anyone, they're a lot closer to eachother.

And let's not argue Lebron vs. Kobe either.....that hasn't been a discussion for years now.

# 17 Jrocc23 @ 06/25/15 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo

# 18 strawberryshortcake @ 06/25/15 07:28 PM
Kobe has the same shaped head as Jordan. Lebron does not. End of story.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.