Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports has released more Madden NFL 16 ratings. Below are the top offensive linemen in Madden NFL 16, more ratings on these players can be seen here.
  • Marshal Yanda (98)
  • Josh Sitton (97)
  • Jason Peters (96)
  • Nick Mangold (95)
  • Andrew Whitworth (95)
  • Evan Mathis (95)
  • Joe Thomas (95)
Previously released Madden NFL 16 player ratings:

Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Number999 @ 07/25/15 12:57 PM
I see nothing wrong with the list other than the usual inflation... could use with guys like Tyron Smith and Trent Williams but offensive linemen are so closely packed together it's not worth disputing if a guy should be 94 OVR vs 96 OVR.

# 2 BleedGreen710 @ 07/25/15 01:06 PM
isn't evan mathis still a free agent?

# 3 Emman2013 @ 07/25/15 01:16 PM
Marshal Yanda finally gets the overall he deserves

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

# 4 jfsolo @ 07/25/15 01:35 PM
Unless they just take pity and bump the ratings up to make the squad easier to play with, no lineman on my Rams should be above 83. I should really struggle on offense with basically a whole team full of youngsters on the OL.

# 5 lowndsy @ 07/25/15 01:43 PM
Good looking top 5 apart from how inflated they are of course! But where is the Oher love the guy has a film!!!!

# 6 ChaseB @ 07/25/15 02:47 PM
Probably would have Tyron Smith and Trent Williams in there over Mathis and Mangold but Williams had the injury and Smith is still really young so I get it.

# 7 4thQtrStre5S @ 07/25/15 02:52 PM
Josh Sitton is just plain awesome..

# 8 georgiafan @ 07/25/15 02:53 PM
I hope someone signs Evan Mathis before the game comes out so everyone doesn't try to sign him as a free agent

# 9 cthurt @ 07/25/15 03:14 PM
Im assuming my boy Tyron Smith is a 94 overall then.

# 10 bigdooky15 @ 07/25/15 03:19 PM
Not sure since I don't follow their games that much, but to the Eagles fans: Does the Jason Peters screenshot represent the Philly color correctly? I know they fixed it this year but I feel like it's too blue in some shots.

# 11 bigdooky15 @ 07/25/15 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I hope someone signs Evan Mathis before the game comes out so everyone doesn't try to sign him as a free agent
He supposedly said he will be signing with a team before camps start.

# 12 flyer1985 @ 07/25/15 04:29 PM
finally whitworth getting some more love. one of the best linemen in the league

# 13 bigdooky15 @ 07/25/15 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
I personally am none too pleased...I think the color is too "vibrant" ? maybe it's the sun shining on his back, but I'd say the color definitely needs to be darker and more matte...
It seems the color depends on the lighting and pictures you view, as it is perfectly represented in this photo:

# 14 iLLWiLL @ 07/25/15 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdooky15
Not sure since I don't follow their games that much, but to the Eagles fans: Does the Jason Peters screenshot represent the Philly color correctly? I know they fixed it this year but I feel like it's too blue in some shots.
Quote:
I personally am none too pleased...I think the color is too "vibrant" ? maybe it's the sun shining on his back, but I'd say the color definitely needs to be darker and more matte...

Could just be the day lighting making it look too vibrant. But yes, in this Peters pic, it does look too much like Jaguars teal.

Since the Eagles switched to the Nike design last season, it did eliminate the sheen to the jersey, and made the Midnight Green a lighter color.

The jersey color looks more accurate in this Dez Bryant pic released earlier this summer:

^^^ Hopefully in the game in looks much closer to that color

But overall I am pleased with the color update from EA

# 15 iLLWiLL @ 07/25/15 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
isn't evan mathis still a free agent?

And to bring it back to the original topic of top OL ... Yes, I believe Mathis still is a FA. Ironic, considering he demanded a trade from the Eagles and Chip Kelly openly said he put Mathis on the trade block for 2 years and nobody was interested.

# 16 JayD @ 07/25/15 05:32 PM
I love how the title says "With a strong offensive line, nothing else matters". Yet you can put a punter in there and he'll play just like Sitton in Madden.

# 17 Find_the_Door @ 07/25/15 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I love how the title says "With a strong offensive line, nothing else matters". Yet you can put a punter in there and he'll play just like Sitton in Madden.
As a Dallas fan it'd be wonderful if offensive line play actually meant something.

# 18 OrganizedChaos @ 07/25/15 06:44 PM
Packer fan here but clearly Dallas had the best offensive line last year and not one of them in the top 7? I also wonder if Josh Sitton's toughness is still 60, even tho he played half the year with a banged up toe.

# 19 jpdavis82 @ 07/25/15 11:36 PM
Quote:

Aren't you comparing a daytime shot of M16 with a night shot from real life? That's how it appears anyway.

# 20 jpdavis82 @ 07/25/15 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Could just be the day lighting making it look too vibrant. But yes, in this Peters pic, it does look too much like Jaguars teal.

Since the Eagles switched to the Nike design last season, it did eliminate the sheen to the jersey, and made the Midnight Green a lighter color.

The jersey color looks more accurate in this Dez Bryant pic released earlier this summer:

^^^ Hopefully in the game in looks much closer to that color

But overall I am pleased with the color update from EA
Here's a couple other Eagles screenshots

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.