Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DeuceDouglas @ 07/31/15 07:16 PM
List seems good to me. I was interested to see how'd Earl Thomas would be rated as a tackler after watching a lot of games last year and noticing that he really isn't a good tackler at all but it seems like the way they stacked him up with Chancellor I think looks good.

I wonder what ratings will be released over the next couple days. There's still 10 reveals left according to the "ratings hub" and eight of those are reserved for each division I'm assuming. I figured they'd separate FS and SS but that's not the case so I doubt they'll separate K/P which will be next. Maybe the other one will just be the entire spreadsheet with all teams or something.

# 2 NDAlum @ 07/31/15 07:22 PM
I wonder why Weddle's back is to us.............

We all know that beard is neatly groomed and contained within the helmet haha

# 3 The JareBear @ 07/31/15 07:28 PM
Mccourty gonna be a beast with that man coverage rating, see ya later TE post route

# 4 DeuceDouglas @ 07/31/15 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHung
Earl gave up 51 yards after the catch all season.

I'm guessing you're basing this assumption on the Seahawks @ Chiefs play where Earl missed an open tackle on Jamaal Charles which was not representative of the entire year
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHung
To add, Bleacher Report graded Earl as a 17/20 on tackling ability in 2014.

"Thomas plays with a controlled recklessness that makes him a fun tackler to watch. His lack of elite size will always limit him in some situations. But given his profile as a play making free safety, his missed tackles are quite low"
Or maybe it's my opinion based on watching plenty of Seahawks games. Good hitter? Yeah. Good player? Definitely. Good tackler? Ehhhh. And you couldn't see my face when I read you cited Bleacher Report but it looked something like this:

# 5 grodbetatted @ 07/31/15 08:43 PM
eyyyyyy... my boy harrison smith getting some love #skol

# 6 redsox4evur @ 07/31/15 09:07 PM
Can't complain with this at all. Also I think Weddle is underrated irk. He is never really talked about in top safety discussions. It's always the 2 Seahawks and McCourty. But I would rank him ahead of McCourty. And I am Pats fan.

# 7 skinnybonez @ 07/31/15 09:17 PM
another yr without Earl Thomas cf...

# 8 Potatoes002 @ 07/31/15 09:29 PM
I'd take Earl Thomas over any other DB for sure, and I definitely don't doubt his tackling ability.

# 9 Nerox23 @ 08/01/15 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
another yr without Earl Thomas cf...
What is cf? Face scan?

# 10 raidertiger @ 08/01/15 01:48 AM
Earl Thomas is the potential GOAT FS and he's not even the best safety in Madden?

# 11 CaliDude916 @ 08/01/15 02:34 AM
Accurate list with the exception of Weddle being #1. Top 5 yeah, but not #1. Also, after reading their response on twitter about Haden not being a top 5 CB because Sean Smith had a better season, then Harrison needs to be above Thomas because he had a better season. They have a serious problem with consistency in their ratings.

# 12 skinnybonez @ 08/01/15 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox23
What is cf? Face scan?
haha meant that, stuck in the past... hopefully he doesn't have a generic face again

# 13 Sheba2011 @ 08/01/15 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Can't complain with this at all. Also I think Weddle is underrated irk. He is never really talked about in top safety discussions. It's always the 2 Seahawks and McCourty. But I would rank him ahead of McCourty. And I am Pats fan.
I think its mostly because he plays on the Chargers and not on a contender. Same with Phillip Rivers, he is one of the better QB's in the game but often gets left out of the conversation.

# 14 4thQtrStre5S @ 08/01/15 11:16 AM
EARL Thomas isn't that good..Consider the whole of the defense in Seattle..

# 15 alexander_37 @ 08/01/15 11:39 AM
Funny joke, ET is the best safety in the league.

# 16 4thQtrStre5S @ 08/01/15 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander_37
Funny joke, ET is the best safety in the league.
Obviously I disagree...Safeties like Weddle and Smith do better while backing up a weaker defense.

# 17 bigdooky15 @ 08/01/15 03:06 PM
Snubbed Reshad Jones big time.

# 18 alexander_37 @ 08/01/15 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Obviously I disagree...Safeties like Weddle and Smith do better while backing up a weaker defense.

Isn't that good.... Omg....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 19 SeaTownGamer @ 08/01/15 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
EARL Thomas isn't that good..Consider the whole of the defense in Seattle..

Today I learned Earl Thomas isn't that good. Smh

# 20 4thQtrStre5S @ 08/01/15 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
Today I learned Earl Thomas isn't that good. Smh

Don't be too hurt.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.