Home
NHL 16 News Post

XboxAchievements have posted the NHL 16 achievements. They also have quite a few new screenshots within each achievement, if you want to click through them all.

We've listed a few of the achievements below, but check out the link to see them all.
  • Conference Champions - 15
    Be a member of an EASHL club that has recently won a Division Title and return to the Seasons HUB.
  • Developer - 30
    Have a player that you drafted grow to 90+ overall in Be A GM mode.
  • Drafted - 30
    Have your Be a Pro player drafted in Be a Pro mode while playing an entire season in the CHL.
  • Grow it Out - 15
    With a created player, grow a playoff beard in a playoff round in any mode.
  • Huddle Up - 15
    Improve at least 10 players morale via a team meeting in Be A GM Mode.
  • Master Negotiator - 15
    Sign a 1st line Forward, a Top 2 Defenseman or an Elite Goalie during Free Agency in Be A GM mode.
  • Not My Gatorade! - 30
    Knock off the opposing goalie's Gatorade bottle from the net by scoring a goal.
  • We Salute You - 15
    Watch the Rangers Home Salute NIS after a User wins as the Home team in any mode.

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 08/04/15 08:50 PM
Updated the OP. For those of you looking for screenshots, they have plenty, if you click each individual achievement.

# 2 CarryTheWeight @ 08/05/15 01:24 AM
Couple impressions from the new screenshots:

It seems the new Air Canada Centre scoreboard will not make it into the game. They are currently renovating it and moving parts of this one to Ricoh Coliseum across the street. May have been too big a task but we'll see if any of the NBA games include it.

EDIT: Player in the screenshot is likely Mikhail Grigorenko who is no longer with the team.

Authentic banners in First Niagara Center this year, minus the player names. I remember zooming in on them last year and seeing blank/generic banners instead.

Real-life camera placement/camera operators is an insane detail, sadly I doubt we'll see it very much --- if at all --- during actual gameplay.

# 3 Novicain13 @ 08/05/15 01:51 AM
I pretty sure that isn't Girgensons. He is #28

# 4 CarryTheWeight @ 08/05/15 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novicain13
I pretty sure that isn't Girgensons. He is #28
Yeah that's most likely Grigorenko (ironically enough one of the guys traded for the pictured O'Reilly). If so, that would make sense. *facepalm*

# 5 rburgess87 @ 08/05/15 10:20 AM
Jersey number (& most likely name) font is inaccurate again for Buffalo.

# 6 metalslasher24 @ 08/05/15 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rburgess87
Jersey number (& most likely name) font is inaccurate again for Buffalo.
I don't understand why EA's art team can't get this right.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.