Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K has just revealed the first NBA 2K16 digital short, titled Stephen Curry: Beyond the Shadows. The video showcases some of the first looks at NBA 2K16 gameplay.

The video chronicles the inspiring history of NBA superstar and cover athlete Steph Curry’s rise to dominance. Narrated by Spike Lee, the montage of gameplay and true life footage showcases Curry’s journey from being drafting by the Golden State Warriors to winning the 2014-15 NBA Championship.

This video is the first in a three part series focusing on the life story of NBA 2K16’s cover athletes, complementing this year’s #BeTheStory MyCAREER narrative.

We snipped out all of the NBA 2K16 footage from the video here, if you want to take a look.

NBA 2K16 will be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on September 29. If you pre-order at participating North American retail and online vendors, you get it on September 25, along with in-game bonuses.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 281 iLLWiLL @ 08/12/15 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You need to stop it. You are definitely trolling at this point and on the verge of being banned
I deleted that right after I posted it, why dig that up?

# 282 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/12/15 04:55 PM
Any word on another trailer ? I can't get nothing else from this no matter how many times I watch it lol

# 283 CookNBA03 @ 08/12/15 05:51 PM
Fully paid for this and WWE 2K16

# 284 pimp2k4 @ 08/12/15 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGSW
There wasn't a lot to see. But there's definitely something to see. Nothing is a huge exaggeration. If people can lose their minds over one screen grab they can certainly analyse the crap out of 6 seconds of moving gameplay.
I
It looks like we will be starting my career as a kid, watch how the shadows grow.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.