Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports will be kicking off their 16 hour Madden NFL 16 marathon in a few minutes, click here for the link.

Click the spoiler button to watch it here.

The team will discuss gameplay, graphics, presentation, MUT, Draft Champions and much more. Check out the schedule listed in the image above (click on it to get a better resolution).

If you are watching, please post your thoughts.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 l8knight1 @ 08/19/15 01:07 PM
They just showed Cowboys unis (JareBear has a video for all teams) and there are no additions to the boys from last year.

# 42 drugsbunny @ 08/19/15 01:11 PM
I hope they spent some time on ball physics and having the ball actually bounce off of surrounds instead of clipping through the back wall. MUT is such a gimmick to me. I would kind of see the point if they had multiple player run styles or something to differentiate players. I can care less if I get a Barry Sanders card when he and Alfred Blue look the same on the field. I really want to be excited for Madden but I can say that I have enjoyed 15 enough to skip 16 unless they really trim the fat and give me something real.

# 43 Kingd803 @ 08/19/15 01:17 PM
Really hate these NFL films shots. I thought last year post play stuff looked good because itd just happen naturally. But this year they got super zoomed in on one player shots. Like it forces you to see his post play thing. I can't stand that. It may not be a scripted cutscene but zooming in on one or two players looks like a cutscene.

Hate these cameras in the huddle. Just further makes it seems like I'm playing a video game and not watching NFL football

# 44 StormsWarning @ 08/19/15 01:18 PM
you don't have to spend one dime in mut, build your team at your own pace, not only that, you dot have to take your team online if you don't wont to, you can play against the cpu. they say this draft champion mode is not mode, but it really is, it's still building a fantasy team and playing against the cpu, just in a shorter time frame. yeah people spend thousands in mut, I've watch people literally do it on twitch, pack after pack after pack, meh if you got the money to blow like that, go ahead, there thousands of things i could think of than to do that, but to each there own. the game looks good, its got some issues but what doesn't in the gaming industry ?

# 45 DeuceDouglas @ 08/19/15 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Can someone keep me updated on what they say about face scans and stadium songs and chants if they mention them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"At least 8 starters per team" for face scans.

# 46 UH53 @ 08/19/15 01:31 PM
Wow! So they talk about all the NFL licensed gear in the crowd and how it's up to date but the players on the field get nothing... ???? It's hard to watch them brag about details that are insignificant.

# 47 l8knight1 @ 08/19/15 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
Wow! So they talk about all the NFL licensed gear in the crowd and how it's up to date but the players on the field get nothing... ???? It's hard to watch them brag about details that are insignificant.
Yeah, the 'equipment guru' is there in stream, but not sure the significance if equipment wasn't updated.

# 48 SeaTownGamer @ 08/19/15 01:36 PM
I pray MUT is gone but i'm just curious how much money does madden generate off MUT per year?

# 49 jpdavis82 @ 08/19/15 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
"At least 8 starters per team" for face scans.

Thanks for the update man. Where did they get the 85% of starters were scanned then? Maybe they just haven't implemented all their scans yet. 8 per team is just under 40% of the 704 starters.

# 50 redsox4evur @ 08/19/15 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
I pray MUT is gone but i'm just curious how much money does madden generate off MUT per year?
I think the number I saw was 300 million from just MUT, I don't think that includes the $60 for buying the game.

# 51 Senator Palmer @ 08/19/15 01:48 PM
Watching a bit of the Cowboys vs Rams. This time I think it's the actual devs playing instead of the MaddenTip guys. They're playing a little more "straight up". Game looks a little better.

The edge rush, especially from the wide 9 looks good. Just saw a nice interior rush from the Cowboy's DT. Not sure the name.

Really like the way the defenders go after the ball in the air and attack every route instead of standing there like in '15 waiting for the receiver to catch the ball. In this video at least, the "aggressive catch" with Dez Bryant doesn't seem overpowered. Just my observation. Might be a different story vs the CPU.

I'm focusing on other stuff right now. I still need to see how the underneath defenders look in Cover 2 against underneath stuff like slants and drags.

Oh wow, just saw and actual holding penalty against the offense.

# 52 DeuceDouglas @ 08/19/15 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Thanks for the update man. Where did they get the 85% of starters were scanned then? Maybe they just haven't implemented all their scans yet. 8 per team is just under 40% of the 704 starters.

Yeah, I'm not sure but I'd like to figure where that came from myself. I think I remember it being from a tweet possibly but I'm not sure.

# 53 Senator Palmer @ 08/19/15 02:17 PM
Just heard a while ago from the devs that even if your quarterback doesn't have a monolith for his run-out on the game's first drive, there is still enough stock footage captured that he would have something.

Just saw Tebow runout to a monolith of Russell Wilson game footage from the waist down.

# 54 PVarck31 @ 08/19/15 02:20 PM
They have Tebow as the QB of the Texans, and I believe it was a slant play to the left and Tebow threw it way behind the WR and it got picked off. It was pretty sweet looking. Those are the throws Tebow should be making. No offense Tebow fans.

# 55 The Kid 24 @ 08/19/15 02:22 PM
Wow that pic of Beckham in the OP looks from the game... Why can't those gloves be in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 56 DeuceDouglas @ 08/19/15 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Just heard a while ago from the devs that even if your quarterback doesn't have a monolith for his run-out on the game's first drive, there is still enough stock footage captured that he would have something.

Just saw Tebow runout to a monolith of Russell Wilson game footage from the waist down.
Yeah that looked awful IMO. I'd rather just see a picture of the QB's face or the team logo instead of stock footage of footwork and QB snaps.

# 57 PVarck31 @ 08/19/15 02:26 PM
Tebow just threw a ball right into the ground lol. This refreshing to see low rated QB actually play to their low ratings.

# 58 DeuceDouglas @ 08/19/15 02:30 PM
Really wish they would get Rex or someone else in there. These guys are painful to watch and listen to. Had to mute the stream.

# 59 Black Bruce Wayne @ 08/19/15 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Really wish they would get Rex or someone else in there. These guys are painful to watch and listen to. Had to mute the stream.
Agreed. I just want to see more about the gameplay and I wish they would play some games on All-Madden. I see now that sliders will come into play again

# 60 DanBootleg @ 08/19/15 02:37 PM
These guys covering CFM are annoying.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.