Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

An new update is available now for WWE SuperCard, 2K’s collectible card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android devices.

Named "WWE SuperCard - Season 2," the new addition to 2K’s popular mobile game includes an expanded roster featuring new Superstars and Divas from WWE and, for the first time, NXT, as well as enhanced King of the Ring and Exhibition modes.

Check out the updated features in Season 2 below:
  • A larger roster: A plethora of new Superstar and Diva cards are now available, which includes Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, Season 2 introduces NXT to WWE SuperCard, which adds the likes of Neville, Samoa Joe and Charlotte among others to the playable card roster.
  • Enhanced card customization: Players can train Season 2 cards as well as transform Season 1 cards into Season 2 variants by enhancing them through WWE SuperCard’s Fusion Chamber.
  • Diva domination in Exhibition Decks: WWE Diva cards can compete in new Diva Tag Team Matches. Also, a new slot is now available for WWE Divas in solo matches.
  • Enhanced King of the Ring play: The 16-competitor tournament receives a strategic overhaul guaranteed to increase competition in the multi-day contest.
  • More real-time options: WWE SuperCard will now feature a global chat, allowing players to connect to others around the world. Also, players can participate in weekly tournaments in real-time, which will offer exclusive rewards to enhance their Superstar card decks.
  • Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
  • Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
  • King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
  • Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
  • Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
  • Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 121 ColtsAJD @ 08/25/15 04:17 AM
Let's just call this exactly what it is. CD is trying to get more money out of people by doing split pros. Having people get credits for two pcc, two rtg and two rd is nothing more than them wanting more money, plain and simple. Get out of here with the extending the life of tiers crap lol.

# 122 SmartForce @ 08/25/15 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
Let's just call this exactly what it is. CD is trying to get more money out of people by doing split pros. Having people get credits for two pcc, two rtg and two rd is nothing more than them wanting more money, plain and simple. Get out of here with the extending the life of tiers crap lol.
Unfortunately, they have cover from the extremely vocal minority who post on their main forums and are constantly whinging about everything. That extremely vocal extreme minority complained bitterly that the first two RTGs made regular WM cards essentially worthless and made the game a series of "coin flips".

In fact, I recall reading some similar complaints here.

# 123 ubernoob @ 08/25/15 05:48 AM
I'm not mad about the rewards at all.

Plus, compared to a lot of freemium games out there, the fact that we can play this as much as we want with no bull**** stamina system is a-okay by me. They gotta make their money somewhere.

# 124 ColtsAJD @ 08/25/15 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
Unfortunately, they have cover from the extremely vocal minority who post on their main forums and are constantly whinging about everything. That extremely vocal extreme minority complained bitterly that the first two RTGs made regular WM cards essentially worthless and made the game a series of "coin flips".

In fact, I recall reading some similar complaints here.
Yeah they did kinda **** up wm tier with rtg coming so soon. It was handled much better in survivor where rtg came quite a bit after the tier released and regular sv pros were useful for a long time. I agree though, the main forum has way too much complaining. That's why I don't post there.

I like the decision to have split pros, but you and I both know it's for financial reasons and not for providing longevity to the game. I'm not going to hate on them; they have every right to make money off idiots like zomg and his ilk. As I said, I will not spend a penny on this game due to not wanting to support a shady company.

If they were ever honest about things (lol), they would have much more support from the community as a whole. However, they have shown time and again what kind of company they are and that obviously isn't going to change. With all that said, I love season 2. It's extremely well done and I look forward to seeing how far I get as a free player.

# 125 hawkeyekid @ 08/25/15 11:20 AM
I wish they would give a choice for pcc and have a face/heel choice for rtg. That would give a good variety without the money grab of 2 weeks to pro a card.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 126 ColtsAJD @ 08/25/15 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
I wish they would give a choice for pcc and have a face/heel choice for rtg. That would give a good variety without the money grab of 2 weeks to pro a card.

That was you that I posted the other day right?

# 127 HydroFo20 @ 08/25/15 01:26 PM
Finally works. you need to do an update from your app store to fix the daily login bonus

# 128 hawkeyekid @ 08/25/15 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
That was you that I posted the other day right?
Yeah. Slowly building my roster.

# 129 Platinum NoVa @ 08/25/15 02:45 PM
Season 2 Very good

# 130 DaBaByBuLLs @ 08/25/15 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroFo20
Finally works. you need to do an update from your app store to fix the daily login bonus

Tried it, even deleted it and re download the app... Still can't collect em...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 131 SmartForce @ 08/25/15 05:46 PM
I didn't even have to app update and it worked for me.

# 132 HydroFo20 @ 08/25/15 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBaByBuLLs
Tried it, even deleted it and re download the app... Still can't collect em...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess it's still bugged on Apple iOS

# 133 Klaus @ 08/25/15 06:00 PM
So once again I didnt get my freebie. I just got to UR and have cleared the board 3 times and still no UR card. Can anyone confirm that you actually get freebies in S2?

# 134 SmartForce @ 08/25/15 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
So once again I didnt get my freebie. I just got to UR and have cleared the board 3 times and still no UR card. Can anyone confirm that you actually get freebies in S2?
I've gotten a freebie each time I advanced a tier so far.

# 135 redsox4evur @ 08/25/15 06:05 PM
Quote:
Same here...

# 136 Klaus @ 08/25/15 06:05 PM
Quote:
Wtf is going on then? This is the second time it has happened to me, I thought maybe I wasn't paying attention the first time but now I can confirm I didn't get a freebie either time.

# 137 TrePointer @ 08/25/15 07:01 PM
Anyone else too 2150, I like this no dupe to thing

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

# 138 ant125 @ 08/25/15 08:24 PM
Not a dupe but I'll take it

# 139 ColtsAJD @ 08/25/15 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
Wtf is going on then? This is the second time it has happened to me, I thought maybe I wasn't paying attention the first time but now I can confirm I didn't get a freebie either time.
This happened to me to when I just barely hit ur. I had enhancements on all my people that pushed me into ur when I wasn't "really" in ur. I cleared several boards and was confused by why I wasn't getting a ur. Once the enhancements wore off I was at the very end of sr++. When I actually legitimately hit ur, I got my freebie on the first clear. Not sure if you have the same thing going on but it's worth checking.

# 140 HydroFo20 @ 08/25/15 10:10 PM
Kofi is a dupe and paige helps my tag. I lucked out and got in a kotr that only had 1 other person.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.