Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

An new update is available now for WWE SuperCard, 2K’s collectible card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android devices.

Named "WWE SuperCard - Season 2," the new addition to 2K’s popular mobile game includes an expanded roster featuring new Superstars and Divas from WWE and, for the first time, NXT, as well as enhanced King of the Ring and Exhibition modes.

Check out the updated features in Season 2 below:
  • A larger roster: A plethora of new Superstar and Diva cards are now available, which includes Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, Season 2 introduces NXT to WWE SuperCard, which adds the likes of Neville, Samoa Joe and Charlotte among others to the playable card roster.
  • Enhanced card customization: Players can train Season 2 cards as well as transform Season 1 cards into Season 2 variants by enhancing them through WWE SuperCard’s Fusion Chamber.
  • Diva domination in Exhibition Decks: WWE Diva cards can compete in new Diva Tag Team Matches. Also, a new slot is now available for WWE Divas in solo matches.
  • Enhanced King of the Ring play: The 16-competitor tournament receives a strategic overhaul guaranteed to increase competition in the multi-day contest.
  • More real-time options: WWE SuperCard will now feature a global chat, allowing players to connect to others around the world. Also, players can participate in weekly tournaments in real-time, which will offer exclusive rewards to enhance their Superstar card decks.
  • Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
  • Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
  • King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
  • Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
  • Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
  • Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 81 DaBaByBuLLs @ 08/22/15 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant125
I can't continue S1 fusions as I have 0 epics

That was my last one... I throw myself in SV KOTR's for season 1 and let it take its course, always hoping for an Epic out of it... Like started one today and I'm 21-0 SMDH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 82 ant125 @ 08/22/15 08:58 PM
Next reset

# 83 miz468 @ 08/23/15 12:29 AM
Reset.

# 84 ColtsAJD @ 08/23/15 02:29 AM
It's really cool seeing us all excited about ur resets again...can't wait to start seeing our epic and legendary freebies [emoji2]

# 85 miz468 @ 08/23/15 03:39 AM
Maxed.

# 86 HydroFo20 @ 08/23/15 05:55 AM
So my kotr ended and I was able to combined my cards. I just forgot to put enchantments on them before combining. Not sure if it would have improved them more.

# 87 miz468 @ 08/23/15 03:17 PM
So what's your lineup like to get into epic? 2 UR pro and 4 SR Pro?

# 88 ColtsAJD @ 08/23/15 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468
Pretty sure he isn't in epic tier, he got the Goldust from a pack if I remember right. Tough to hit epic...I'm just barely short of ur++ and epic seems a long way off.

# 89 miz468 @ 08/23/15 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
Pretty sure he isn't in epic tier, he got the Goldust from a pack if I remember right. Tough to hit epic...I'm just barely short of ur++ and epic seems a long way off.
Yeah I've got UR Pro, SR Pro, three UR and a SR and I'm only a little into UR+.

# 90 ColtsAJD @ 08/23/15 04:30 PM
Quote:
Yeah I've got UR Pro, SR Pro, three UR and a SR and I'm only a little into UR+.
I'm at two ur pro, three ur singles and an sr pro and I'm just a tiny bit away from hitting ++. I'm guessing at least four ur pros to hit epic.

# 91 HydroFo20 @ 08/23/15 04:35 PM
Quote:
Yeah I decided to try my luck and got the 6 star pack for 450 credits and got the epic.

My UR freebie,

10 games later hit the reset

# 92 ant125 @ 08/23/15 04:43 PM
Hit UR++ for exhibition and just hit UR for KOTR. I still haven't started a KOTR yet too much training to do

# 93 SmartForce @ 08/23/15 04:51 PM
Erm ... KotR is a fantastic way to get your cards to play each attribute the necessary amount of times, and to proc. Since you're grinding to train up cards anyway, you can easily energize frequently and dominate it.

I'm pretty sure that 2x UR cards or 1 UR and a SR Support would be useful to you, yeah?

# 94 ant125 @ 08/23/15 05:00 PM
Ohh I didn't know that. I'll start one now

# 95 HydroFo20 @ 08/23/15 06:23 PM
I think I have a lot of bots in my kotr. Look at these names.

# 96 EticketJedi @ 08/24/15 12:02 AM
There better be a Jon Stewart card after tonight.

# 97 CHarrington6 @ 08/24/15 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EticketJedi

An undertaker card with the picture of him laughing would be great

# 98 redsox4evur @ 08/24/15 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHarrington6
An undertaker card with the picture of him laughing would be great

And Lesnar flipping the bird would 10X better.

# 99 HydroFo20 @ 08/24/15 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EticketJedi

He almost ****ed up and threw the chair out of the ring

# 100 ColtsAJD @ 08/24/15 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroFo20
He almost ****ed up and threw the chair out of the ring
Ugh Jon Stewart was at summerslam? Almost makes me not want to watch it since I can't stand that idiot, he is one of the biggest asswipes on the planet.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.