Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

An new update is available now for WWE SuperCard, 2K’s collectible card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android devices.

Named "WWE SuperCard - Season 2," the new addition to 2K’s popular mobile game includes an expanded roster featuring new Superstars and Divas from WWE and, for the first time, NXT, as well as enhanced King of the Ring and Exhibition modes.

Check out the updated features in Season 2 below:
  • A larger roster: A plethora of new Superstar and Diva cards are now available, which includes Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, Season 2 introduces NXT to WWE SuperCard, which adds the likes of Neville, Samoa Joe and Charlotte among others to the playable card roster.
  • Enhanced card customization: Players can train Season 2 cards as well as transform Season 1 cards into Season 2 variants by enhancing them through WWE SuperCard’s Fusion Chamber.
  • Diva domination in Exhibition Decks: WWE Diva cards can compete in new Diva Tag Team Matches. Also, a new slot is now available for WWE Divas in solo matches.
  • Enhanced King of the Ring play: The 16-competitor tournament receives a strategic overhaul guaranteed to increase competition in the multi-day contest.
  • More real-time options: WWE SuperCard will now feature a global chat, allowing players to connect to others around the world. Also, players can participate in weekly tournaments in real-time, which will offer exclusive rewards to enhance their Superstar card decks.
  • Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
  • Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
  • King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
  • Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
  • Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
  • Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I just pulled the same thing for my last SR reset (3rd OVR).
That's probably the only complaint I have so far...the enhancements should not count as resets. Oh well, at least it was good for training a card a few levels.

# 42 redsox4evur @ 08/21/15 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
That's probably the only complaint I have so far...the enhancements should not count as resets. Oh well, at least it was good for training a card a few levels.
Yep still working on my first pro...takes a while. Going with Uncommon Sasha Banks then Uncommon Taker, maybe.

Need for Sasha:
3 more POW matchups
1 more SPD matchup
5 more CHA matchups
5 more ability triggers then I'm done.

# 43 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yep still working on my first pro...takes a while. Going with Uncommon Sasha Banks then Uncommon Taker, maybe.

Need for Sasha:
3 more POW matchups
1 more SPD matchup
5 more CHA matchups
5 more ability triggers then I'm done.
The ability triggers are definitely the most annoying, since it's random and can take a few matches before you even get one trigger. I'm trying to max out my second sr Nikki and she just won't ****ing trigger every time I use her lol

# 44 redsox4evur @ 08/21/15 09:37 PM
Quote:
The ability triggers are definitely the most annoying, since it's random and can take a few matches before you even get one trigger. I'm trying to max out my second sr Nikki and she just won't ****ing trigger every time I use her lol
Yep, yet somehow on my SR Luke Harper it has already triggered 25 times. LOL. And my Rare Jericho already 20 times, Rowan (Rare) 11 times, Jimmy Uso (SR) 4 times and 8 times for my Rare Brie.

# 45 ant125 @ 08/21/15 10:47 PM
Second pro

# 46 redsox4evur @ 08/21/15 10:53 PM
Yea buddy got my first pro... Uncommon Sasha Banks.

# 47 ant125 @ 08/21/15 11:17 PM
Dam more maintenance

# 48 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant125
Dam more maintenance
More maintenance than game time.

# 49 ColtsAJD @ 08/22/15 12:18 AM
Much better reset this time around [emoji2]

# 50 Majingir @ 08/22/15 12:32 AM
Quote:
More maintenance than game time.
And so many "waiting on network" messages!

They couldn't have had better servers before bringing out SC2?

Like I said before though,I can see them just giving people free credits for all of this trouble. Mostly cause of the trouble,but partially as a whole "welcome to season 2" gifts too. 300 credits I'd guess.

# 51 Majingir @ 08/22/15 12:54 AM
Anyone know for sure if loyalty reward cards can be combined with cards you get from exhibition/kotr?

# 52 ubernoob @ 08/22/15 01:00 AM
First pro, not leveled yet. Waiting until I level some of my other cards so I don't get in too far over my head.

Thank god it's someone I like.

Spoiler

# 53 ColtsAJD @ 08/22/15 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
And so many "waiting on network" messages!

They couldn't have had better servers before bringing out SC2?

Like I said before though,I can see them just giving people free credits for all of this trouble. Mostly cause of the trouble,but partially as a whole "welcome to season 2" gifts too. 300 credits I'd guess.
I'm willing to bet that most of the network issues are coming from them adding the global chat. They really should just get rid of it, it's obviously straining the servers and it seems to be just a bunch of ******* kids anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Anyone know for sure if loyalty reward cards can be combined with cards you get from exhibition/kotr?
No, you can't combine loyalty and regular cards.

# 54 ColtsAJD @ 08/22/15 01:25 AM
Well well...this sure is interesting. Wonder if we are getting an rtg next week?

# 55 Majingir @ 08/22/15 01:36 AM
Ya,global chat needs to go! Real stupid idea thats messing up servers/slowing stuff. Kotr chat not bad,but global needs to go

# 56 miz468 @ 08/22/15 02:39 AM
Just started the playoffs in my first SR KotR. I'm the #2 seed. After it's over I'll be able to dupe my loyalty cards (UR Andre the Giant and SR Dean Ambrose) and hopefully move up to UR tier.

# 57 WWF80sKid @ 08/22/15 02:47 AM
I'm still feeling mixed emotions about S2.

# 58 ubernoob @ 08/22/15 02:47 AM
Started a new account on this as well, just so I can sit at my PC and play.

So far so good, have zero worries about loyalty cards or anything like that. Even if they give out the credits, this account is going to be 100% free, so those won't be spent.

I'll be curious to see how this one progresses compared to the one on my phone.

# 59 ColtsAJD @ 08/22/15 03:31 AM
I think one of the coolest changes they made was the epics and legends actually doing their finishers when their special triggers. Something so cool about seeing Brock F-5 my poor ur card...makes it less painful to lose to him haha

# 60 ubernoob @ 08/22/15 04:43 AM
I'm loving season 2 so far. I like that you get rewarded for playing (cards needing the games to get the slight bonus to the attributes.)

I can't think of one change that I dislike, outside of not getting a new app that seems a bit more responsive (this game still feels like molasses compared to the NBA version.)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.