Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

The Denver Nuggets Pride and Miami Heat Alternate Home II uniforms are available now in NBA 2K16. The uniforms are tied to the official 2K Sports roster update, so they are available for Play Now games right away, but you have to start over to see them in other modes.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cthurt @ 10/29/15 03:32 PM
2k is really on top of the updates this year, has anything been said about the Bucks alternate court being an addition in 2k16?

# 2 ramspeedkill @ 10/29/15 04:18 PM
do you know if 2K makes updates for different hair styles with roster updates?

# 3 CEOHaize @ 10/29/15 04:28 PM
They're killing it with these updates.

# 4 ultralow36 @ 10/29/15 04:43 PM
it said in the update whats new but i dont see any of the new unins added today....not the heat,nuggetts, or cavs. on ps4

# 5 Jrocc23 @ 10/29/15 04:49 PM
Sucks they aren't added to your MC, MyLeague etc. Would love to be wearing some of these jerseys.

# 6 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/29/15 05:38 PM
Hopefully next year they start to add these to existing modes.

# 7 Jrocc23 @ 10/29/15 05:41 PM
Used to be that way. I heard the NBA didn't like it because users were finding out how to unlock the jerseys before they were even revealed for those teams.

# 8 NINJAK2 @ 10/29/15 05:45 PM
Those are some good looking unis!

# 9 BluFu @ 10/29/15 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Used to be that way. I heard the NBA didn't like it because users were finding out how to unlock the jerseys before they were even revealed for those teams.
Even then, there should still be an option to download real life jerseys through MyLeague.

# 10 Fadez8_6 @ 10/29/15 06:26 PM
Dope! Glad 2k isn't wasting any time with meaningless suspense for jerseys. I wonder if or when we'll get the Clippers black alternate unis. ???

# 11 Scvllp @ 10/29/15 07:09 PM
2K for the love of God give us codes so we can have these in our already existing careers and leagues. Makes zero sense to not have these available in all modes.

# 12 hanzsomehanz @ 10/29/15 07:12 PM
Love the Pride uniforms with the sleeves *tear 😊

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

# 13 Neto1978 @ 10/29/15 08:15 PM
Will I have to do another custom roster to use these jerseys? They are only avaiable in "play now". Too bad.

# 14 Mr. Blonde @ 10/29/15 08:26 PM
I love those Nuggets unis. Did they add the Heat's military uniforms? If not, I hope they do so soon.

# 15 The 24th Letter @ 10/29/15 08:29 PM
After that massive jersey leak this year NBA might as we'll just let us use the codes- folks can't lift stuff off the disk this gen like they used to last gen anyway right?

# 16 swaggedout @ 10/29/15 08:41 PM
Anyone know how many other jerseys will be released? I really don't want to keep starting mygm over everytime an update come out.

# 17 Jrocc23 @ 10/29/15 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
Anyone know how many other jerseys will be released? I really don't want to keep starting mygm over everytime an update come out.

Sad you even have to do that. There definitely has to be a better way. Most people like myself want the new jerseys but not patient enough to not start a MC or association mode for months until all the jerseys are released.

# 18 King_B_Mack @ 10/29/15 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
After that massive jersey leak this year NBA might as we'll just let us use the codes- folks can't lift stuff off the disk this gen like they used to last gen anyway right?
PC guys would more than likely blow that up on the first day lol.

They really need to do something about this nonsense though. Either the NBA needs to make a deadline and single uniform release date for uniforms prior to the start of the regular season or they can work with 2K and really trump up the hype surrounding opening night in the league by making the day the official uniform release day or do it on whatever day 2K releases that year.

Either way there's no way that people should have to be spending VC on MyPlayers only to have to turn around and spend all that VC again and again because the NBA has 57,000 uniform releases at random *** times that they don't want spoiled by the game. Trust me, no body gives enough of a **** about these uniform releases for it to be a big deal that we see it on the game first anyway.

# 19 ultralow36 @ 10/29/15 09:08 PM
im not seeing these unis on ps4. help plz

# 20 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/29/15 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
Just start it now. They'll keep releasing jersies and other updates up until about March. I waited until late december to start my my league last year and regret I didnt get enough time with it.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.