Home
NHL 16 News Post

NHL 16 is coming to The Vault for EA Access subscribers on March 29. For those of you that might still be unaware, EA Access is an Xbox One exclusive, allowing members to try upcoming EA games prior to release, offering 10% off all EA digital purchases and more. It also gives users access to The Vault, which houses a growing library of EA games subscribers can play as much as they want. Users can subscribe to EA Access for $4.99 per month, or $29.99 for a full year.

Quote:
NHL 16 delivers your most requested features along with new experiences that make NHL 16 bigger and better, like the all-new On-Ice Visual Trainer and smarter Coach Feedback; both tools will teach new players how to learn the fundamentals and give returning players tips on how to build on their NHL skills. From new levels of depth across single player and team modes, combined with improved gameplay balance and control at every position as well as an unrivaled game day atmosphere, NHL 16 puts you into the heart of a team, where you’ll play together and win together.

Source - EA

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 murph17 @ 03/22/16 03:19 PM
$23 trade in at Best Buy right now. Which pays for most of my EA Access renewal

# 2 snc237 @ 03/22/16 07:25 PM
I'm surprised they keep adding games before playoffs, a lot of people buy the game during the playoff run

# 3 murph17 @ 03/23/16 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
I'm surprised they keep adding games before playoffs, a lot of people buy the game during the playoff run
People with EA Access aren't going to buy the game anyways. They make more HUT $$ releasing now with playoff hype.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.