Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

According to Ramone Russell, the first official MLB The Show 16 roster update is scheduled to arrive on the 11th or 18th of April, simply because there are so many new players that need approval.

For those of you waiting on the OSFM rosters, the community is working hard on them. While there is no ETA, you can follow along here.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MAGboyswifT27 @ 04/05/16 03:27 AM
Can't wait, my Rockies need Story...

# 2 tessl @ 04/06/16 11:57 AM
Thanks for the information. I'll be in June or July of my franchise by the 18th, not sure I want to start over but it's good to know the devs are working had to get accurate opening day rosters in the game.

# 3 HypoLuxa13 @ 04/06/16 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
According to Ramone Russell, the first official MLB The Show 16 roster update is scheduled to arrive on the 11th or 18th of April, simply because there are so many new players that need approval.

For those of you waiting on the OSFM rosters, the community is working hard on them. While there is no ETA, you can follow along here.
Darn you MLB and MLBPA and your "rules"!!!

# 4 TheBleedingRed21 @ 04/06/16 12:39 PM
Well good news is I have been so busy that I haven't been able to start my franchise. So much for my no more waiting approach, I have no choice

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.