Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

Geoff Harrower, A.K.A. GameplayDevUFC, has been posting quite a few details on the upcoming EA Sports UFC 2 patch on his Twitter page over the past few days. While no date for the patch has been revealed, he has posted quite a few nuggets. Check out some of them below and let us know what you think!
  • Updated Attribute/Perks/Movesets for various fighters
  • AI logic, submission and game plan tuning
  • Reduced damage on consecutive uppercut combos
  • When two opposing strikes land in quick succession, the 1st will take power off the 2nd
  • New strike intercept framework. #stoppingpower #longlivethejab #shutdownspinning**** #timingiseverything
  • Swaying away from the opponent will put the fighter at risk for higher body damage
  • If a parry is mistimed, block will no longer be activated automatically
  • And to maintain balance, submissions from bottom guard have been made a little harder to pull off as well
  • Made passing guard from postured down position more difficult
  • Increased grapple advantage given to bottom fighter while top fighter strikes in side control
  • The bottom fighter’s transition to side control from back side will no longer be interrupted by strikes
  • Bottom fighter is now given grapple advantage after escaping finish the fight into back side control
  • In sprawl, the bottom fighter will now slowly accumulate grapple advantage
  • Elbows and punches in muay thai clinch will no longer interrupt transition attempts
  • Fixed a bug where early or pre-emptive standing TD denials didn't punish stamina on the fighter who was denied
  • Getting your clinch attempt denied will now incur a much larger stamina penalty
  • Clinch attempts will be reduced in speed, making them easier to deny
  • Diaz Brothers now have the Stockton Slap.
  • Plus AI improvements.

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Pappy Knuckles @ 04/12/16 12:50 AM
I don't think 85% of the people playing this game will be able to function without spinning **** or clinch nonsense. This patch will be interesting if it does it's job correctly.

# 22 The JareBear @ 04/12/16 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I don't think 85% of the people playing this game will be able to function without spinning **** or clinch nonsense. This patch will be interesting if it does it's job correctly.
Amen, brother

# 23 Thetruth9012 @ 04/12/16 07:29 AM
Are they send it to sony and Ms yet ?

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

# 24 Steve_OS @ 04/12/16 07:42 AM
Updated OP w/ a few more details.

# 25 DBMcGee3 @ 04/12/16 09:03 AM
Sweet, just got my rental copy in the mail. Looking forward to giving this a try soon.

# 26 RyanLaFalce @ 04/12/16 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm running a card tonight so i'll have feedback around 8pm EST.

Hopefully the AI is much improved. I've only run 2 cards because it felt to easy.

# 27 cingular @ 04/12/16 02:58 PM
Ai still gas their stamina on Pro, but less parries. On the ground they go for the same transition repeatedly even after getting denied (Miesha Tate SC to Side Saddle). They at least stay in mount and are better there at ground and pound.

# 28 aholbert32 @ 04/12/16 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
One fight so far on Hard Cote vs Lawler. The meter for transitions, takedowns, etc. fills up much faster. A lot easier to defend take downs. CPU don't automatically INSTANTLY deny transitions anymore. Ground game seem to be slower and more realistic. You are now able to go to half guard and pound the body a tad bit before being put back into full guard.

Before when you passed to half guard, the CPU instantly put you back in full guard before you even got a chance to throw a punch. Got TKO'ed in the 2nd round.

I wish they add Okami to the roster
FYI, Okami is a WSOF fighter so I doubt they will add him.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.