Home
NBA 2K17 News Post
Member Comments
# 61 KidHypeTellem @ 08/21/16 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
One very 'simple'(if it is simple) way that 2K can eradicate all scrutiny about body types, arm thickness, width, neck length, short length etc., is to ALLOW US TO EDIT THESE THINGS. If we could edit these things, there would esentially be no cause to complain.
As someone who plays several sports games, it's always frustrated me how one game has features I wish were in others and vice versa.

Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer allows you to edit every players, legs (thighs and calves), arms, chest, shoulders, waists, neck and head. Both width and length (and in the case of the head depth).

It would eliminate so much of these discussions if we could do these things in 2K. Now I don't know how easy it is to implement on their engine but one can only wish...

Any way, I like the screen, looks pretty good to me. And someone who hated the necks before, I'll take them this way.

# 62 jada855 @ 08/21/16 02:13 PM
Hoping I can make my My Player look the same way! I really hope they got rid of the shine on My Player hair styles had to rock a bald head because the cropped hair styles looked like oil slicks in game(PS4)

I might buy a PC for this years game because those mod guys do updates through out the season.

Hyped for 2k17!

# 63 ricardo.13 @ 08/21/16 02:15 PM
I want to see my dude Jokic, his body and face on 2k16 is a joke.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.