Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

More NBA 2K17 player ratings are being revealed by the actual NBA players on Twitter. Below are the ones that have tweeted so far, click the links below for a screenshot of the player in NBA 2K17. We will continue to update this post as more screenshots and ratings are revealed.Your thoughts?

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 81 Hustle Westbrook @ 08/25/16 12:46 AM
Ha too late 2K. Already downloaded the video, about to upload it to my YouTube account now.

# 82 Phreezy P @ 08/25/16 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Ha too late 2K. Already downloaded the video, about to upload it to my YouTube account now.
Make it unlisted

# 83 ForeverVersatile @ 08/25/16 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
Damnit, just missed that gameplay video.

You can still watch it from Steve OS Twitter post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 84 DJ_Solis @ 08/25/16 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
That's the speculation thanks to the leak since it isn't like 2k has told us anything. I'm guessing this is why Rick Fox and Sekou Smith were mocapped as well since it seems like NBATV's crew is heavily involved this year after seeing DA and hearing BB.

That'll be awesome to have a commentator rotation. Commentary has been stale for the past couple of years imo.

# 85 Oldhead80 @ 08/25/16 12:50 AM
All of this stuff Reed is showing could have been presented in detail through an HD video and a "presentation" blog probably over a month ago. Keeping everything completely under wraps so close to release has finally backfired in a major way...and they deserve it to be honest.

# 86 tt500 @ 08/25/16 12:55 AM
Dam and all that talk about a rough dev cycle and they can't give info cause things are still being done. This leak got them exposed for real.

# 87 Hustle Westbrook @ 08/25/16 12:57 AM

# 88 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/25/16 01:00 AM
Some of you are taking the "They deserve it" narrative too seriously. To me, they're right on pace with their information when compared to last year. At the moment, it's too much information, and I having a hard time keeping up with the information and OS threads.

# 89 tsbmolina @ 08/25/16 01:01 AM
Butler is looking good on the bench.

# 90 lakers24 @ 08/25/16 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Some of you are taking the "They deserve it" narrative too seriously. To me, they're right on pace with their information when compared to last year. At the moment, it's too much information, and I having a hard time keeping up with the information and OS threads.
Last year was terrible too, as was the year before that. They SUCK at marketing this game unless it's 2 1/2 weeks before release.

# 91 23 @ 08/25/16 01:03 AM
Anybody defending what they're doing is LOL

# 92 ForeverVersatile @ 08/25/16 01:04 AM
Quote:

What info? Face scan app? Nothing else really sticks out. Small bits from polygon and 2 other sites, but very minor details.

# 93 MarkWilliam @ 08/25/16 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
What info? Face scan app? Nothing else really sticks out.

That fire is coming.

#LIT

# 94 Eman5805 @ 08/25/16 01:08 AM
Weird thing is, most of the marketing they need can't cost all that much. I mean, I can start a blog in like ten minutes. It's like producing a radio show when you already own all the equipment. All the money is already in. Unless Mike Wang and such are all too busy fine tuning the game to spend a couple hours with a good gameplay blog with some videos? Hell.

I'd do one for them for free, if I had access.

# 95 MarkWilliam @ 08/25/16 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
They gave Reed the game on the final disc too.

# 96 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/25/16 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Last year was terrible too, as was the year before that. They SUCK at marketing this game unless it's 2 1/2 weeks before release.
8+ million copies sold and record breaking sales in the 1st week is a result of "terrible" marketing? I wish that I could be so "terrible", yet be so successful. The point of marketing is to make consumers impulse buy their product...not to inform consumers, per se. The Marketing Team is not a PSA division.

# 97 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/25/16 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Anybody defending what they're doing is LOL
And if NBA 2K17 outsells NBA 2K16 then anyone who still thinks their marketing team "sucks" is LOL.

# 98 tt500 @ 08/25/16 01:18 AM
I tried to defend them but now we know it's basically complete. Now they gonna make us wait for next week for their community bs before they slowly release the blogs that we want.

Sucks they try to make a sim game but their market is cheesers and lockercode addicts.

# 99 23 @ 08/25/16 01:18 AM
Quote:
And if NBA 2K17 outsells NBA 2K16 then anyone who still thinks their marketing team "sucks" is LOL.
Stop it

You're sounding so bad with this stuff

The devs are the reason people buy the game, not Ronnie2k

As far as we're concerned, Willie Reed IS marketing

# 100 Eman5805 @ 08/25/16 01:18 AM
Quote:
Is that because of the release of information being done the way it is or because there is literally no market competition?

The one thing I give 2K is I've always liked their videos. Except for how the Momentous trailer sometimes comes out AFTER the game releases...

But that's usually closer to the start of the NBA season, so...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.