Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

The official Madden NFL 17 roster update is scheduled to arrive on Friday, September 9. We will post the details when they arrive.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 Smoke316 @ 09/07/16 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
I am curious if the roster update will include all players on teams practice squads. So when we start our online league if we choose the 53 man roster to use, will the practice squads already be filled or no?

Great question. I assume if you start from week one of the regular season in theory it should include those guys. However if you start in the preseason then it won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 42 bkluvsm3 @ 09/07/16 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitDaBiz
It would be cool if this roster update included all of the 300 something rookies that were face scanned at the combine added to this update along with some of the premier players in the game who don't have a real face. Like be serious, how is it that some of the best players in the league Earl Thomas, DaMarco Murry, Trufant...etc don't have face scan. 1st, 2nd and 3rd round drafted players would easly have a face scan since 2008 til now. If more of the teams got love how Dallas did on the last years face likeness update the gamers would play longer franchise's with original teams I believe. EA also makes fifa but they are far more serious about making a real authentic simulated game as you see player likeness is taken to a new level. Come on Madden, step your game up
EA has no control of a player who chooses not be scanned in the game ....I'm assuming we will get a player likeness update soon like we did last year we'll have to wait and see ....Snead from Saints is a Unique Player Likeness that I would like to see them address

# 43 bestbrother @ 09/07/16 02:48 PM
So when this roster drops, I take it the injured players are set with those injuries. Does that mean when I start a CFM that I use the pre-existing injury setting to ON?

# 44 Kid OS @ 09/07/16 05:09 PM
Can EA please change the player traits of defensive linemen and LB's to include spin, swim, and bull rush moves. THANKS

# 45 Find_the_Door @ 09/07/16 05:44 PM
Wish we were at the point of nightly transaction updates.

# 46 DeuceDouglas @ 09/07/16 05:55 PM
I'd also like to see them remove a lot of the older guys and players that are essentially out of the league from the FA list and keep all the guys that were in camp with teams over them. Having guys like Steven Jackson and Dwayne Bowe on the FA list is a waste of a spot and taking the place of a player who will actually hang around in the league that had a chance of making a roster this year and in the future.

# 47 Scott @ 09/07/16 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Wish we were at the point of nightly transaction updates.
There aren't enough moves to make this relevant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

# 48 BleedGreen710 @ 09/07/16 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitDaBiz
It would be cool if this roster update included all of the 300 something rookies that were face scanned at the combine added to this update along with some of the premier players in the game who don't have a real face. Like be serious, how is it that some of the best players in the league Earl Thomas, DaMarco Murry, Trufant...etc don't have face scan. 1st, 2nd and 3rd round drafted players would easly have a face scan since 2008 til now. If more of the teams got love how Dallas did on the last years face likeness update the gamers would play longer franchise's with original teams I believe. EA also makes fifa but they are far more serious about making a real authentic simulated game as you see player likeness is taken to a new level. Come on Madden, step your game up
its the players choice to go and get their face scanned or not. its not EA's choice so its not about them 'giving love' to some teams and not to others

# 49 ninertravel @ 09/07/16 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I'd also like to see them remove a lot of the older guys and players that are essentially out of the league from the FA list and keep all the guys that were in camp with teams over them. Having guys like Steven Jackson and Dwayne Bowe on the FA list is a waste of a spot and taking the place of a player who will actually hang around in the league that had a chance of making a roster this year and in the future.
Put their rating to 0 I guarantee you that will vanish from the free agency list once regular season starts

# 50 Cash Stevens @ 09/07/16 08:04 PM
Do any of the generated rookies in cfm mode have names that the commentator will say?

Sick of hearing 'the running back' or 'the young wide receiver'

# 51 Unsung Hero @ 09/07/16 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Stevens
Do any of the generated rookies in cfm mode have names that the commentator will say?

Sick of hearing 'the running back' or 'the young wide receiver'

I'm hoping that might be part of another commentary update.

# 52 sibarry78 @ 09/08/16 07:00 PM
i think we need to just step back and see how far the game has come in even 10 years
we are such an entitled generation now that we are actually complaining over the color of someones hair or not happy with the roster update release time
instead of suggestions we are making demands
if players dont want there face scanned then thats on the player not the EA

# 53 Unsung Hero @ 09/08/16 09:48 PM
Anyone know what time of day we can expect the rosters to be dropped tomorrow?

# 54 oneamongthefence @ 09/08/16 10:29 PM
Curious to see what Trevor Simien will be rated. He will probably have a huge jump I would imagine.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk

# 55 mrprice33 @ 09/08/16 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Curious to see what Trevor Simien will be rated. He will probably have a huge jump I would imagine.

Maybe...

# 56 Herky @ 09/08/16 10:31 PM
It's going to be weird running my Vikings franchise without Teddy.

# 57 WinstonLegthigh @ 09/08/16 10:52 PM
Will the eagles have draft picks from the Bradford trade?

# 58 oneamongthefence @ 09/08/16 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Maybe...

After tonight he might be dropping a bit.

# 59 Find_the_Door @ 09/09/16 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
After tonight he might be dropping a bit.

Didn't look that bad

# 60 dman08 @ 09/09/16 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by numberFour4ever
Please exclude the Packers absurdity of cutting their All-Pro G.

Thanks!
On behalf of Bears fans disregard this comment lol

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.