Home
FIFA 17 News Post

The trial version of FIFA 17 is available now for EA Access subscribers, weighing in at just over 40 GB.

UPDATE: It is also available for Origin Access subscribers.

If you aren't seeing it available, try the following:
  • Open EA Access
  • Go to the Game Trials tab
  • Click the EA Sports FIFA 17 tile (It might be labeled "Coming Soon")
  • On the bottom left, click the Game Details button
  • You will then be redirected into the Microsoft Store, click the Free Trial button to start the download process
REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think.

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 181 PPerfect_CJ @ 09/27/16 11:25 AM
It's easy to spot the FUT guys in these threads. They don't care about immersion. The crowd wearing summer clothes in the winter is kind of a big deal.

# 182 nunogomes @ 09/27/16 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
It's easy to spot the FUT guys in these threads. They don't care about immersion. The crowd wearing summer clothes in the winter is kind of a big deal.
You are way off, i hate FUT (and online modes/players in general).

# 183 JHedges2 @ 09/27/16 11:39 AM
We are all entitled to our own opinions here...

When referring to 'immersion', crowd wearing inappropriate clothing does hurt the immersion. The same as playing in generic stadiums. Yes, you hardly 'see' the stadium. But playing in the same generic venues does hurt the immersion factor.

# 184 TheDutchDad @ 09/27/16 12:03 PM
Quote:
Nah, I hate FUT and this literally changes nothing for me. Cool if they fix it, but it won't change a damn thing for me playing CM.

# 185 PPerfect_CJ @ 09/27/16 12:09 PM
I'll rephrase and say that MOST of those that don't care about immersion are FUT guys. I guess there are some offline players that don't care, either. I'm just never gonna be one of them. Lol! Please don't take it as a slight, fellas.

# 186 TheDutchDad @ 09/27/16 12:18 PM
Quote:
I'll rephrase and say that MOST of those that don't care about immersion are FUT guys. I guess there are some offline players that don't care, either. I'm just never gonna be one of them. Lol! Please don't take it as a slight, fellas.
No slight taken.

I will say tho the PL presentation sorta irritates me. I really did like that feature, and hope it's put back in.

# 187 BSDShoes @ 09/27/16 12:21 PM
Seems odd this happened, I have 6 hours left on trial and haven't bought the game yet, fired it up 5 minutes ago and the screen came up saying I got some rewards for being a FIFA and FUT 16 player when i never even played FIFA 16 (I skipped that year entirely).

# 188 TheDutchDad @ 09/27/16 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSDShoes
Seems odd this happened, I have 6 hours left on trial and haven't bought the game yet, fired it up 5 minutes ago and the screen came up saying I got some rewards for being a FIFA and FUT 16 player when i never even played FIFA 16 (I skipped that year entirely).

Careful! They just want to get you hooked on gambling...err I mean FUT.

# 189 infemous @ 09/29/16 09:40 AM
Anyone able to give info of what you can edit about Alex Hunter?

That guys hairline really annoys me so I want to fix his hair, and do we get to navigate sponsorship deals, and how to wear kit?

and your number etc?

I understand the whole playing a character thing and I fux with it, but if I have to play as some swagless guy with a f'ed up hairline its gonna annoy me.

At least on 2k I can play as myself and look lit, even if if I have to sit through glitched cutscenes.

# 190 TheDutchDad @ 09/29/16 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
Anyone able to give info of what you can edit about Alex Hunter?

That guys hairline really annoys me so I want to fix his hair, and do we get to navigate sponsorship deals, and how to wear kit?

and your number etc?

I understand the whole playing a character thing and I fux with it, but if I have to play as some swagless guy with a f'ed up hairline its gonna annoy me.

At least on 2k I can play as myself and look lit, even if if I have to sit through glitched cutscenes.
This isn't a Be a Pro Mode, so editing and stuff isn't an option. They've done a really good job with this. And Hunter is modeled after a real life human, so editing his hair isn't option. I don't think there is anything unrealistic or wrong with his hair line tho.

# 191 treehorn3000 @ 09/29/16 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdinator
If anyone else in interested I can start a thread sharing the stadium file. It has all teams, all leagues stadiums and recommended generic stadiums to "best fit".
yes please, i'd love to see this. definitely tired of League 2 stadiums having the same name. even if they all look the same, at least different names will add a bit more variety and immersion

# 192 infemous @ 09/29/16 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
This isn't a Be a Pro Mode, so editing and stuff isn't an option. They've done a really good job with this. And Hunter is modeled after a real life human, so editing his hair isn't option. I don't think there is anything unrealistic or wrong with his hair line tho.
you can't change ANYTHING?

Not even the way he wears his kit or his number?

it looks great, enjoyed the segment on the demo but jeeeeez. literally nothing?

that is terrible.

# 193 TheDutchDad @ 09/29/16 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
you can't change ANYTHING?

Not even the way he wears his kit or his number?

it looks great, enjoyed the segment on the demo but jeeeeez. literally nothing?

that is terrible.
At least I haven't seen anywhere to yet. They said in interviews before it came out that wasn't what they wanted in this mode. I bet in future if they offer this mode again that's something they'll add, more ability to customize. .

# 194 infemous @ 09/30/16 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
At least I haven't seen anywhere to yet. They said in interviews before it came out that wasn't what they wanted in this mode. I bet in future if they offer this mode again that's something they'll add, more ability to customize. .
of course they're following 2k's lead but jesus ZERO customisation is a ****ing joke

no excuse for that

# 195 BSDShoes @ 10/01/16 12:11 AM
I feel like the journey is so gimmicky, it probably won't be around in FIFA 19 or so, or at least adavanced to the point that it'll be part of be a pro. The player career mode in NBA 2K has a storyline to it, as cool as it is, it's so time consuming and part of why I quit playing it after a while- I wanted to play my matches, not sit there and watch 5 minute cutscenes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.