Home
FIFA 17 News Post

The trial version of FIFA 17 is available now for EA Access subscribers, weighing in at just over 40 GB.

UPDATE: It is also available for Origin Access subscribers.

If you aren't seeing it available, try the following:
  • Open EA Access
  • Go to the Game Trials tab
  • Click the EA Sports FIFA 17 tile (It might be labeled "Coming Soon")
  • On the bottom left, click the Game Details button
  • You will then be redirected into the Microsoft Store, click the Free Trial button to start the download process
REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think.

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 121 njmcfreak @ 09/23/16 12:41 AM
Anyone else having really slow download speed? Usually get 40 to 50 MBs and now I'm lucky to get 3 MBs

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

# 122 hurdinator @ 09/23/16 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4velle
So I changed Barnsley stadium name to Oakwell but is still showing as Ivy Lane when I go into match. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I'm stumped too. It seems to be a save glitch. Great. More bugs already....

# 123 il_tedesco @ 09/23/16 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdinator
I'm stumped too. It seems to be a save glitch. Great. More bugs already....
That was an issue in former Fifa versions too. If you rename a Stadium dont choose "Download newest roster" in career settings. Use your custom roster. Then the Name will stay.

# 124 gopher_guy @ 09/23/16 08:24 AM
Question for you guys with EA Access...

I have a completely open weekend, so I kind of want to get it for the weekend to get the 10 hours of FIFA to play. Is this something that I can cancel after 1 month so I just have to pay the 5 bucks?

# 125 BrianFifaFan @ 09/23/16 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy

I have a completely open weekend, so I kind of want to get it for the weekend to get the 10 hours of FIFA to play. Is this something that I can cancel after 1 month so I just have to pay the 5 bucks?
Yes, it's month to month. You can even download other games form the vault, and they'll be active until the end of that month.

# 126 RoyceN17 @ 09/23/16 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by il_tedesco
That was an issue in former Fifa versions too. If you rename a Stadium dont choose "Download newest roster" in career settings. Use your custom roster. Then the Name will stay.

Yep this exactly, I think the Stadia naming is tied to the Squad, so if you DL a new squad it reverts to the default names....at least that's what I recall occurring in the past.

# 127 lnin0 @ 09/23/16 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy

Yep, you can do it by month. Joining now is perfect month. You get 10hr of FIFA as well as newly release Madden and NHL games. Also, remember you get 10% discount if you buy FIFA so that's your money back.

If that doesn't keep you busy there are a dozen plus full games in vault you can download and play including NFS, BF4, BF Hardline, PGA, Dragon Age, PvZ GW2 and more. Not to mention your month will likely still be active when the BF1 10hr trial releases.

# 128 Chalupajuana @ 09/23/16 12:54 PM
Finishing growth is incredible, ridiculous really without training lol. Highly recommend not training if you plan on playing a 3+ season CM.

Sanches is basically best CM in game.

Dembele also got the OP sprint speed, dribbling, finishing and acceleration growth, agility didn't grow that much though.

# 129 dubcity @ 09/23/16 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
It's looks like the practice match feature is dead and buried. The boring 1v1 arena is still there but nothing more.

Is FIFA the only sports game that does not have a proper practice match mode?
Yeah, it's lame. I spent as much time in practice mode as I did in actual matches from FIFA 10 'til they took it out in 15.

# 130 JayD @ 09/23/16 02:22 PM
Ugh! I've already seen several YouTubers say that the game is too slow.......Lets hope EA doesn't listen to them.

# 131 Flightwhite24 @ 09/23/16 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenVenom
Thanks Steve. I saw your post and didn't read what you said fully and couldn't find it. The steps you provided worked perfectly. Just a reminder that this year with ea access both madden and nhl you were able to basically get 2 10 hour trials if you buy the game digitally. You have to first start the trial and then purchase it digitally. When the first trail is up it will then say again you have a 10 hour trial. If you pre order before you start the first trial you only get the one trial. Again there is no guarantee this will work but it did for both madden 17 and nhl 17.

Can anyone confirm that this happens with FIFA 17? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 132 Lashley93 @ 09/23/16 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Ugh! I've already seen several YouTubers say that the game is too slow.......Lets hope EA doesn't listen to them.
They did last year

# 133 Matt10 @ 09/23/16 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPBLACKMAMBA24
Can anyone confirm that this happens with FIFA 17? Thanks in advance

I wish I had thought of it before I pre-ordered.

You would think they'd do the opposite for those of us that have pre-ordered! Give me 20 hours instead of 10, now we're talking.

# 134 Zac @ 09/23/16 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

You would think they'd do the opposite for those of us that have pre-ordered! Give me 20 hours instead of 10, now we're talking.
Pre orders should just get unlimited time. Like 2K did this year with NBA. You got full access to the game the Friday before release (only with the more expensive version of the game though). But EA could do that for access customers. If you have access and pre ordered, you just get the game with no time restriction. They'd sell more subs.

# 135 BSDShoes @ 09/23/16 03:34 PM
Quote:
Oh god, FIFA 16.5 here we come.

# 136 JayD @ 09/23/16 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashley93
They did last year
Maybe EA will turn over a new leaf...........

# 137 dubcity @ 09/23/16 03:44 PM
Quote:
They are morons. Attacking players with pace can go on stupid OP runs this year. If they don't like the game they should go back and play the trash that was FIFA 15.

# 138 JimmyDeicide @ 09/23/16 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

It worked for me in NHL just last week but only if you pre order after the first 10hrs , people like you who already pre ordered got ripped sorry to say.

Kinda like when your already have cable only the noobs get any deals

# 139 Flightwhite24 @ 09/23/16 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
It worked for me in NHL just last week but only if you pre order after the first 10hrs , people like you who already pre ordered got ripped sorry to say.

Kinda like when your already have cable only the noobs get any deals

So if I wait until my 10 hours are up then pre-order?

# 140 BSDShoes @ 09/23/16 06:23 PM
Quote:
Maybe EA will turn over a new leaf...........
I'll be king of Massachusetts if that happens.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.