Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

NBA 2K17 patch 1.04 arrived earlier this afternoon for PlayStation 4 users, the official patch notes have just been revealed. Check them out below and let us know what you're seeing.

The same patch is coming soon for Xbox One and PC. While no official release date has been given, they typically arrive a week later, give or take a couple of days.

UPDATE: (10-12) The patch is available now for PC users.

UPDATE: (10-14) The patch is available now for Xbox One users, weighing in at 2.61 GB.

GENERAL
  • Corrected an issue where some postrelease uniform colors would clash with the opposing team’s uniform in certain matchups.
  • After a made basket, the score will no longer update on the scoreboard until after the animation has completed; this should be much less confusing.
  • Fixed a case where your friends list in the Who’s Online menu would disappear while viewing it.
  • Contact Dunk animations should now properly stay equipped on your MyPLAYER.
GAMEPLAY
  • The Relentless Finisher badge should now give the proper bonuses on contact layups when leveling it up.
  • Fixed an extremely rare hang that could occur when a player was attempting to grab a rebound.
MyPARK/2K PRO-AM
  • Fixed a case where certain jump shot animations would result in the shot meter reporting an incorrect very late timing during high-latency situations.
  • Addressed an issue where you would not be granted a win if your opponent disconnected during a Pro-Am Walk-On/Team game under certain conditions.
  • Users in Ante-Up will now always be presented with the correct ante-up amount prior to joining the Got Next queue.
MyCAREER/MyCOURT
  • Corrected a case that would result in loading into a black screen heading into a game.
  • Connection events will now always appear on the schedule once you agree to them/set them up.
  • Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to enter the 3PT/Dunk Contest when your MyPLAYER was injured.
  • Fixed a hang that could occur when loading into a Live Practice when a number of players on your team were simultaneously injured.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 241 toliveanddieinsf @ 10/17/16 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcabone
Same here,played this morning expecting to download the patch but was never prompted to.
still no patch for me

# 242 RNS1hunna @ 10/17/16 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toliveanddieinsf
still no patch for me

Are you connected to the internet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 243 toliveanddieinsf @ 10/18/16 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNS1hunna
Are you connected to the internet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol, yes, but fair question. the first patch they dropped i got a notification and whenever there is a tuner update it goes to that load screen

i bought the game from the microsoft store so its not a disc, just downloaded onto my hard drive. i thought maybe it downloads automatically, but then i remembered the first patch had me download.
this is too bad

# 244 DatGD12guage @ 10/18/16 05:05 AM
This patch did nothing for slashers relentless finisher badge. I'm still bricking 99 percent of my contact layups. Every other archetype is making their layups and me a slasher can't make one against a 5'7 pg lol. I can't play this game until they patch slashers man I'm not spending that much time on another player. I'm at a different place in my life right now.

# 245 jakalfc @ 10/18/16 08:54 AM
Patch 5 ???????

# 246 kabamaru @ 10/18/16 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
Patch 5 ???????
What do you mean? We are having a new one?

# 247 ksuttonjr76 @ 10/18/16 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
What do you mean? We are having a new one?
Yeah, it's already been announced.

# 248 kabamaru @ 10/18/16 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Yeah, it's already been announced.
Yeah I know that, I just thought is it is being downloaded now (for PS4)

# 249 Queannn @ 10/12/17 05:26 PM
Did they add custom rosters for MYGM ?

# 250 lewie100 @ 10/12/17 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queannn
Did they add custom rosters for MYGM ?
Bro, this is 2k17. :P

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.