Home

My thoughts after 45 minutes with it

This is a discussion on My thoughts after 45 minutes with it within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 06:09 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: My thoughts after 45 minutes with it

I wouldn't worry about the NDA, there is NOTHING you've posted here that anyone couldn't have gotten from reading the GI article, with a bit of speculation thrown in the mix.

Sorry, if that sounds harsh, but you've given no real solid game details, so I don't see how you could have violated any NDA.

BTW, how do the play calling screens work? Do you get one play onscreen, like the old 2K games, or a choice of three, like 2k5?

Were the controls the same as 2K5? With the bumpers being the white and black buttons?

You really don't remember the other team? What was the logo on the helmets? Team colors?
Old 04-28-2007, 06:30 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
This is going to be the craziest football gaming season ever.
Yay!! Yay!!
Old 04-28-2007, 06:30 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 4

i do believe you, but some specific details would be nice. Your write up is great and all but very fauge and general. Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Good Looking out.....

*Sticks head out of window & yells There is a GOD*
Old 04-28-2007, 07:00 PM   #37
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCdolphin
I wouldn't worry about the NDA, there is NOTHING you've posted here that anyone couldn't have gotten from reading the GI article, with a bit of speculation thrown in the mix.

Sorry, if that sounds harsh, but you've given no real solid game details, so I don't see how you could have violated any NDA.

BTW, how do the play calling screens work? Do you get one play onscreen, like the old 2K games, or a choice of three, like 2k5?

Were the controls the same as 2K5? With the bumpers being the white and black buttons?

You really don't remember the other team? What was the logo on the helmets? Team colors?
except I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for 2k to actually find out who he is.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #38
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCdolphin

I gues I'm the only one that doesn't believe him. I mean everything he mentioned was in the GI article. Also this game's focus is the legends and he doesnt mention playing with any of the legends? I dont know i'm just skeptical.

Also, I'm confused why a amusement park would need to preview a football video game for a console? One last thing if he did sign a NDA, he definently violated it. It doesnt matter if the info is out there....he signed an agreement that stating the he would not discuss what he saw period.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:11 PM   #39
G*t'ch* G*m* *p!

Tilted Brim's Arena

OVR: 7

Please tell me that we no longer have to continuously tap the "A" button to sprint..........
Old 04-28-2007, 07:13 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 32

Let just wait for the game to come out. Vids should be out in a month or so.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »