Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2017, 07:04 PM   #1777
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

OVR: 0

Really enjoying this set. Think I’m finally gonna start my cm(:

Last edited by LaXing_; 10-24-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:35 PM   #1778
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Just gave the 4.2 version a shot in a test cm I am doing with Minnesota. I am playing on WC 15 Minutes, maybe I’ll try 10 minutes. I won 6-3. Seems like a lot of goals but honestly they were all really well earned. I played against Queretaro. Their goalie either came very close to making a save or tipped it and still went in for a goal. Molino had a beautiful performance with 3 goals. I saw some really nice buildup from the cpu when I was completely shutting them down, they would back up and go all the back and try again which was nice to see. My goalie is absolutely horrible and they took advantage of it when they could and they made him pay with 3 good goals. I saw some injuries for once, could be a fluke but I sure hope not. I’ll definitely give more feedback as I play more matches but after one, it’s pretty good.

Edit; just played another game and draw 2-2. Very good game. They got a goal off a penalty and another beautiful cross over off me. I proceeded to come back with a corner shot that the goalie couldn’t get it with hitting it in the upper right corner perfectly and then with a minute left on the attack I lobbed the ball to molino as he had a 1 on 1 and he delivered a beautiful shot that went right between the goalie hands for a goal. Game ended 2-2! Played very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sportsq

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 10-24-2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:44 PM   #1779
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Just had 3 really fun matches.

3-2 W vs Stoke
3-2 L vs PSG (1st Leg)
3-2 L vs City (Cup Final)

FT 65/50 accomplished exactly what I had hoped, that'll be something I stick with here. Might move back to Slow speed again, I just can't make up my mind on that!

Would love to see goal totals for everyone. Through about 8 games now with 4.1/4.2 and I am seeing some big score lines. I'd be shocked to see a 0-0 toothless draw. If we could tighten up the backline and maybe add a LITTLE more resistance through the middle 3rd, I'd probably shut off the updates and ride with this the rest of the year...

Has lower Sprint speed been explored by anyone yet? The benefits are clear at 45, I'm wondering if we can squeeze even more out that value.

If anyone has a spare 2 hours you can find my games on Twitch, wish I could've had more eyes on it today, but alas.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #1780
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

OP is updated with Twitch stream information. Please include your Twitch info if you would like to be included. Also, for my channel https://go.twitch.tv/matt10l , you can type into the chatbox !sliders and the most up to date sliders will display.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:20 PM   #1781
Rookie

Hi Guys,

First time really using sliders and this site. All the work done on here and the communication is pretty amazing so I applaud all of you. I needed to make a change because I just couldn't stand how bad this game got after the patch. I am trying to adjust to the sliders and the game speed. I know that Matt and most others say that these slider should be used on Slow game speed but it is really taking me awhile to adjust to that. Is it possible to play with these sliders on Normal speed? Will everything that has been tested work the same? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 12:21 AM   #1782
Rookie

This game is driving me nuts!

I start a new CM with PSG, LEGENDARY, 7 minutes halves, v4.2, slow speed.

First game vs Benfica I win 4-0, way too easy, and extremely boring. I am having the same issue again I set the difficulty on LEGENDARY but it's obviously not playing on legendary as I am not a great FIFA player by any means.

Some match facts, are you ready to laugh?

Shots 11/1
shots on target 7/1
possession 56/44
fouls........0/0 LOL

So in 14 minutes the "legendary" CPU managed to shoot once on goal, not bad!

I don't expect anyone to have an answer for my issues, but I am getting closer by the day to give up with this game.

Last edited by Cutinho; 10-25-2017 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-25-2017, 12:28 AM   #1783
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutinho
This game is driving me nuts!

I start a new CM with PSG, LEGENDARY, 7 minutes halves, v4.1, slow speed.

First game vs Benfica I win 4-0, way too easy, and extremely boring. I am having the same issue again I set the difficulty on LEGENDARY but it's obviously not playing on legendary as I am not a great FIFA player by any means.

Some match facts, are you ready to laugh?

Shots 11/1
shots on target 7/1
possession 56/44
fouls........0/0 LOL

So in 14 minutes the "legendary" CPU managed to shoot once on goal, not bad!

I don't expect anyone to have an answer for my issues, but I am getting closer by the day to give up with this game.
We haven't tested these sliders on anything below 10 minutes. You're not playing to the set. Please play 10 minutes or above please.
Old 10-25-2017, 01:02 AM   #1784
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
We haven't tested these sliders on anything below 10 minutes. You're not playing to the set. Please play 10 minutes or above please.

10 minutes or not LEGENDARY should play like LEGENDARY, not like pro or semi pro! I am not complaining about the set but this ongoing issue I am having with the difficulty level, I had ONE game on actual legendary last night after I got the message with the dynamic difficulty, and now it's back to the same non sense.
If I had played 10 minutes I would have destroyed them 6 or 7-0 and CPU would have had what, 2 shots on goal instead of 1?

I don't even want to try, after 1 minute of gameplay I can tell it's absolutely not in legendary or even world class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »