Home

AlTito's NHL 13 Sliders

This is a discussion on AlTito's NHL 13 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 12:21 PM   #57
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: AlTito's NHL 13 Sliders

It varies, but I'm using 2 right now. However, like I said before, CPU difficulty adjustment slider is really up to the user. Everyone should start with it at 0 and play some games (at least 3 games). Then, if you find it too easy with it at 0, you can increase this slider by 1 click at a time, up to 3 at the highest. It’s a boost the AI gets in all area, so I really don’t recommend to put it any higher than 3.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #58
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Yeah, any higher than 3 and the Cpu cheapness really kicks in. It really sucks that EA needs a "how cheap do you want the Cpu?" slider in order to make the game more difficult. Hopefully next gen they can write the AI to just play sound hockey, instead of lazy hockey.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #59
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

Little update. Fatigue effect back to 5 from 6. I was loving it at 6, especially to control hustling exploit, but it was just too drastic. Players would stay on the ice about the same amount of time and won't go to the bench, meaning they just won't be able to skate anymore.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #60
Rookie

RefMixture's Arena

OVR: 0

Curious as to what kind of results everyone is getting with these. I played with similar sliders and found about 70 games in, I was just winning way to many BeaGM games with the Sabres. I plan on starting over with your sliders and mattg's ultimate roster that was recently released.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #61
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefMixture
Curious as to what kind of results everyone is getting with these. I played with similar sliders and found about 70 games in, I was just winning way to many BeaGM games with the Sabres. I plan on starting over with your sliders and mattg's ultimate roster that was recently released.
I've been using these for about 10 games now, with the Oilers in season 3 of BEAGM and I'm 2-7-1... I'm finding the CPU can score to easy and score from some pretty bad angles...IMO human goalie at 2 is too low...that, or the CPU shot accuracy should be 0 across the board...

other than that I love the game play with these sliders...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #62
Rookie

RefMixture's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofthething
I've been using these for about 10 games now, with the Oilers in season 3 of BEAGM and I'm 2-7-1... I'm finding the CPU can score to easy and score from some pretty bad angles...IMO human goalie at 2 is too low...that, or the CPU shot accuracy should be 0 across the board...

other than that I love the game play with these sliders...
Do you have an average or above average goalie? I ask because when someone says they cant score or they get scored on too easily I wonder what the talent of the players they have are.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #63
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9
I have Backstrom - 87 overall
Old 10-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #64
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't know what roster set you are using, but encourage you to take a look at the Revamped Project's offerings. They are even recommended by Al_Tito, as they are the rosters he is playing with. As far as trouble scoring and what not, what difficulty are you playing on?
NHL13 - http://goo.gl/Gmb9sf

CYCLONIAC'S MUSIC PACK - http://goo.gl/oPQtZt

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »