Home

Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

This is a discussion on Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed... within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2015, 02:40 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

WOW! Thanx a lot! These Sliders are Great!
My only changes: Hit Assisten:1 and i play on AllStar actually. ;-)

Screenshot: EDM (me), after 2. Period, NICE Penalties and Pass%!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015-12-09 14.37.39.jpg (575.2 KB, 262 views)
Old 12-10-2015, 12:10 PM   #50
Rookie

Re: Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

Sknapple i only can say, thank yo, thank you, thank you!
You literally saved my NHL 16 with your awesome slider settings.
It now plays real again, with 7 games into my BeaGM season, i have a beautiful 6-3-0 record withy my Isles.
I play with Game Speed at 2 clicks and it is fantastic on Superstar.
Every game was different and also super cpu passing is gone!!

A lot of powerplays, type of goals score vary and finally it is rewarding again to score! Shot totals in the 35 - 32 i love it.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:14 PM   #51
Rookie

Re: Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

i ment 9 games in to the season of course :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 11:07 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey, GetThePuckOut, nice lookin' stats! Glad you are having fun!
Old 12-10-2015, 11:10 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengi
Sknapple i only can say, thank yo, thank you, thank you!
You literally saved my NHL 16 with your awesome slider settings.
It now plays real again, with 7 games into my BeaGM season, i have a beautiful 6-3-0 record withy my Isles.
I play with Game Speed at 2 clicks and it is fantastic on Superstar.
Every game was different and also super cpu passing is gone!!

A lot of powerplays, type of goals score vary and finally it is rewarding again to score! Shot totals in the 35 - 32 i love it.
Hey there, Rengi, no worries! Good to see even more people getting enjoyment from the game again!
Old 12-27-2015, 11:19 AM   #54
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

Sknapple,

I was just going back to your sliders after ATTEMPTING to mess with some of them. I am going to use your sliders with only a few tweaks(Fatigue Recovery and Game speed)

I have to say YOUR sliders are the only set that has passing speed above zero(0). I always found that strange when everyone turned down the pass speed. Are they blind? Have then ever watched a REAL game. The passes are super fast and crisp. Anyway I just want to say thank you again for all your devotion to this game and the work you have. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

Go Bruins!
Old 12-31-2015, 06:48 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 6

Just bought the game yesterday and plugged this sliders right away (seemed to be the better ones after reading some slider threads here).

Im honestly very happy how the game played, i have zero complains really. The pace, the bounciness of the puck, with 7 minute periods i saw 5 penalties (3 CPU, 2 by me), equal shotīs and offense time, nothing that stands out as out of place...

I only changed the difficulty to All Star (havenīt played NHL since 14).

One thing that i would like to is to actually get a good crushing hit on the CPU once or twice a game, but i guess i still didnīt get the hang of it. Or the board play, that is still a mistery to me.

Great job on these Sknapples!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2016, 11:47 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadAss33
Sknapple,

I was just going back to your sliders after ATTEMPTING to mess with some of them. I am going to use your sliders with only a few tweaks(Fatigue Recovery and Game speed)

I have to say YOUR sliders are the only set that has passing speed above zero(0). I always found that strange when everyone turned down the pass speed. Are they blind? Have then ever watched a REAL game. The passes are super fast and crisp. Anyway I just want to say thank you again for all your devotion to this game and the work you have. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

Go Bruins!
Thx BigBad! I also find the pass speed at zero to be too slow, and I may be just imagining it, but it also seems that as you speed up the passes, I see some mishandled passes by the CPU more often! Keep having fun, Happy New Year, and keep your stick on the ice!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »