Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2011, 06:04 PM   #113
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Ryno- there is a transactions thread for that type of suggestion (since we don't respond to commands)

Starallgame- So you want someone else to buy what should be free anyway and then post it for you? Maybe advertising someone else's rosters in this roster thread isn't the best idea.

__________________________________________________ ___
Guys- I wouldn't expect a ton of changes in the roster. If a guy is available in FA, drop and add him and leave the suggestion in the transactions thread.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:09 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Dophin26 is your roster the same as what rickster posted a couple days ago with the updated bears defense, or is it a more updated version than that. Just want to make sure I have the latest and greatest file loaded up. Been having lots of fun with the franchise BTW. Appreciate the work you and rickster and others put in.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #115
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by starallgame
Please Convert this Roster to PS3/PSV Format
And some one convert dmrosters Roster to PSV Format
and here's his email [email protected] he will give you info how to Buy them

Alright now I know "Pimpin" ain't easy but you've got some nerve dude.

Consider yourself lucky Dolphin saw this and replied in kind because if I had I would not have responded as he has but since he has already I'm going to let this one go by the way side with this comment.....not gonna happen here sir no way no how.

For the rest of you guys, someone has been thoughtful enough to open a transaction thread for such request and info it has a purpose so use it and we'll do what we can on our end...."Comon Man" you know better.

Hey Dolphin I had a few more transactions to get to you but they can wait that list will probably grow and this gives us time to kick back and enjoy the fruits of our labor.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #116
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb1033
Dophin26 is your roster the same as what rickster posted a couple days ago with the updated bears defense, or is it a more updated version than that. Just want to make sure I have the latest and greatest file loaded up. Been having lots of fun with the franchise BTW. Appreciate the work you and rickster and others put in.
This roster / franchise file has some additional changes made from the transactions page as well. Plus, it is the stable version that I made the franchise from.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #117
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Basically they're the same however I do see the Bears defense in the one I posted is a bit higher and some players I just add today so I'm sure we'll get a few more in later the main thing is the rosters stability.

I'm more then satisfied with both versions but focus more on the roster as opposed to the franchise I'm more into the roster itself via the transaction thread and what I've been researching to get rosters even more updated and get with Dolphin to see about adding to it....gotta watch the cap though most will probably be in the FA and you sign em'.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 10-02-2011, 03:19 AM   #118
Banned

OVR: 3

Great work as always. So here's what I found by quickly looking at the rosters. I'm sure I missed more than noticed but here's some anyway.

These players are listed as rookies and they are not:
Ahmad Bradshaw
Donte Whitner
Andy Dalton (rookie but listed in game as 2nd season)
Pierre Garcon
Austin Collie
Robert Mathis
Brian Scandrick
Travis Beckum
Legadu Naanee
Sam Bradford
Dennis Dixon
Kevin Walter

These players use visor in their helmets and they are missing:
Mickhael Crabtree
Marion Barber
A.J Green
Steve Johnson
C.J Spiller
Josh Cribbs
Austin Collie
Pierre Garcon
Brandon Marshall
Cam Newton
DeAngelo Williams
Calvin Johnson

Some misc information:
Bills Chandler is black and really a white guy

As I said already, great work you. One question I have. By looking at the schedule there are 5-6 teams that have two bye weeks and play two games in some weeks to make up for this. Is this something that you've done intentionally to get the schedule work?
Old 10-02-2011, 03:59 AM   #119
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Whats up bro yeah the items listed are as you've stated but in order to get the roster to function more stable Dolphin had to do a few things like that export/import thing which has caused some of the issues to come about and he did post a statement to that effect,you might have miss it.

I have the original copy but it hasn't been processed with the export/import procedure and all info is intact as a matter of fact I sent it to him last night/early wee hours with new updates and some game play tweeks you know "Da Bears" defense something tasty for the "Bills" minor tweeks.

PM me later I'll get you my updated copy if he needs more time to go over it and you'll see it in its original version those data items intact except the uni stuff I'm a stats and data info guy myself I'll probably post it anyway as just a roster not for franchise so he can work some of the franchise bugs out to hold you over....I gotta get some sleep now tty bro.

Here it is "before" in its "unstable" form meaning its not prime and ready for franchise use until he exports/imports the file and does the procedures needed to prep it to the next level,you'll see what I mean.

Some guys not on the team are on the FA list I'm leaving some roster moves up to you and for guys like myself who want choice as to who they want to start and do that injury thing to....your choice on that end and an easy thing to handle.

And another thing the settings I use are different from his and probably yours to so results can/will vary.

I'm a guy who likes a pro style game playing at 8-10 min quarters mostly 10 minutes 65/85 subs with other differences for my style of play oh and normal to slow speeds penalties mostly high,they're posted in the other thread....they're over there just check and look em' up.

He'll explain why the roster/franchise posted recently its the way it is in that form for ya bro.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip 4DAC31DE52AB.zip (239.9 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-02-2011 at 04:15 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:35 AM   #120
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

You may just need to update your XBOX 360 on Live. That is the only thing I can think of as to why it would not work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »