Home

Madden 22 PC

This is a discussion on Madden 22 PC within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2021, 07:51 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
You'll be able to play 22 on that. Maybe not maxed out, but it will run fine.

You're asking about if it ever gets a next gen update for 23 or a future release. At that point, chances are your laptop may struggle. Your graphics card isn't getting any newer or stronger. Frostbite remains a well optimized engine, so you'd probably be able to run it on low with good FPS, but I wouldn't hold your breath expecting that to ever run thr next gen version and to look good and run well at the same tk.e.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
As long as he doesn't want to run things at 4k he should have no problems running at the very least medium and i wouldn't be surprised if it could go to high.

most of the next gen gpu's power is going to go towards trying to get 4k at a playable framerate.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:02 PM   #18
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Hold up...Madden PC will not get the next gen treatment and this is normal since Fifa didn't get the next gen version for years? wtf....
Old 06-22-2021, 01:44 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Hold up...Madden PC will not get the next gen treatment and this is normal since Fifa didn't get the next gen version for years? wtf....
It's "normal" because it was rater expected EA wouldn't do much for the PC market. Their past with Fifa has shown that more often than not the PC version won't get the "next-gen" upgrades for a few years. Given how little attention Madden already gets on PC from EA, it's no surprise that the PC version isn't going to be the same as the PS5 or Xbox S/X. Anyone who actually expected the PC version to be the upgraded version was naive or just fooling themselves.

― Plato
Old 06-22-2021, 10:45 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
You'll be able to play 22 on that. Maybe not maxed out, but it will run fine.

You're asking about if it ever gets a next gen update for 23 or a future release. At that point, chances are your laptop may struggle. Your graphics card isn't getting any newer or stronger. Frostbite remains a well optimized engine, so you'd probably be able to run it on low with good FPS, but I wouldn't hold your breath expecting that to ever run thr next gen version and to look good and run well at the same tk.e.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
As long as it runs it, I don't care about FPS, or maxed out settings, as long as it runs, and looks good IMO, I'm good. Whatever the settings are when I played Madden 21, they looked great to me.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:46 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunreaper
As long as he doesn't want to run things at 4k he should have no problems running at the very least medium and i wouldn't be surprised if it could go to high.

most of the next gen gpu's power is going to go towards trying to get 4k at a playable framerate.
Yeah I don't care about 4K or FPS, whatever the settings are when I begin Madden 21 works just fine, looks realistic, etc...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2021, 03:35 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB83Rules
Quick question for those who understand how powerful of a graphics card it plus CPU, I bought a Gaming Laptop last year after we got the first stimulus, here's my specs, I'm wondering if it'll be able to handle a next gen Madden PC whenever it happens.

I got this from the directx diagnostic tool, some of it I don't understand.

Intel Core i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs)
16384MB RAM (So 16GB of RAM)
NVIDIDA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with 6GB of dedicated RAM
Has a 1TB HDD, and 256GB SSD(which the OS is installed on)

I really don't want to spend another $1k or more for more powerful laptop, plus I refuse to buy Madden on any system(I don't even have a PS5 or XBSX, cause well, who the f does? No where to be found), so I just sub to their EA Play Pro or whatever it's called for $14.99 a month.
I run Madden 21 on my 2019 Macbook Pro (with Windows installed via bootcamp)...it has an i9, 16gb ram, 512gb m.2 ssd, and ADM Radeon 560X (4gb vram)...works fine, even powers my 4k samsung tv with no issues...usually i play on 1920x1200 on the laptop display (aspect ratio has to be right) if I want all the fancy high quality lighting and stuff, or 1920x1080 on the 4k tv, upscaled by the tv...but without all the high quality settings, it can go up to the max resolution of my monitor which is some UHD setting (forget the exact numbers) like maybe 2660x1800-ish...and it runs fine with the medium settings for the lighting and stuff. but yeah your machine is newer and even better than mine, so i'm sure you can play no problem.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:31 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuder
I run Madden 21 on my 2019 Macbook Pro (with Windows installed via bootcamp)...it has an i9, 16gb ram, 512gb m.2 ssd, and ADM Radeon 560X (4gb vram)...works fine, even powers my 4k samsung tv with no issues...usually i play on 1920x1200 on the laptop display (aspect ratio has to be right) if I want all the fancy high quality lighting and stuff, or 1920x1080 on the 4k tv, upscaled by the tv...but without all the high quality settings, it can go up to the max resolution of my monitor which is some UHD setting (forget the exact numbers) like maybe 2660x1800-ish...and it runs fine with the medium settings for the lighting and stuff. but yeah your machine is newer and even better than mine, so i'm sure you can play no problem.
Thanks, I bought it last June after we received the first stimulus check. From BestBuy, I don't care much for the whole 4K, don't own a 4K TV anyway. Just as long as I can play next gen Madden when it comes out, and it looks good, that's all I care about, plus it runs fine.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:53 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB83Rules
Thanks, I bought it last June after we received the first stimulus check. From BestBuy, I don't care much for the whole 4K, don't own a 4K TV anyway. Just as long as I can play next gen Madden when it comes out, and it looks good, that's all I care about, plus it runs fine.
I should also note that according to the Can You Run It website, my laptop can run 99% of games on minimum settings, about 95% on Recommended, idk if everyone uses that, but says I can also run Halo Infinite, waiting for that, have GamePass for PC & XBOX $14.99 a month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »