Home

Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

This is a discussion on Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 .... within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2017, 12:41 AM   #9
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I would love to get back in the game, but probably won't unless EA offers a way to transfer rosters from one year to the next and/or allows for full editing outside of CFM. I spent more than 15 years redoing the same teams and rosters year after year. they finally broke me!! LOL.

C
it's a shame madden doesn't offer more flexibility with the rosters....i mean, they gave us roster share (GREAT) but nothing else as far as customization goes. NBA 2K offers so much more (and continues to add to customization with myleague, expansion, etc.) where you can even add NCAA teams to the game, but madden can't even come close at all. it makes no sense. i was hoping with the demise of the NCAA 14, that they would at least transfer the customization features over to madden, but it never happened.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I don't...I did for 2K5 but for Madden I do not
That's a real shame
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 06-19-2017, 11:07 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

I am going to spend my time building 1987 completely the way it needs to be done. That should be perfect for a 30 year connected franchise. I will start this as soon as I get the game. I enjoy the 1993 roster that was done by Iteachhistory last year. Amazing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAHalJordan
I am going to spend my time building 1987 completely the way it needs to be done. That should be perfect for a 30 year connected franchise. I will start this as soon as I get the game. I enjoy the 1993 roster that was done by Iteachhistory last year. Amazing
I am glad you enjoyed the 1993 roster. It was a lot of fun to make and I still will most likely continue to play it even after M18 comes out.

Good luck on the 1987 roster. That is a roster I have thought about doing myself at some point. It does lend itself to CFM because of all of the "extra" players. You can fill the expansion teams with replacement players and then still have some guys left over to put into Free Agency.

Off-topic: 1987 is one of my favorite seasons. As a Browns fan, that was one of Kosar's best seasons and if not for the Elway and the Broncos (again) the Browns would have been in the Super Bowl against the Redskins. Also, I have the old statis-pro football game 1987 edition. Those games were great table top simulation type games.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:03 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I am glad you enjoyed the 1993 roster. It was a lot of fun to make and I still will most likely continue to play it even after M18 comes out.

Good luck on the 1987 roster. That is a roster I have thought about doing myself at some point. It does lend itself to CFM because of all of the "extra" players. You can fill the expansion teams with replacement players and then still have some guys left over to put into Free Agency.

Off-topic: 1987 is one of my favorite seasons. As a Browns fan, that was one of Kosar's best seasons and if not for the Elway and the Broncos (again) the Browns would have been in the Super Bowl against the Redskins. Also, I have the old statis-pro football game 1987 edition. Those games were great table top simulation type games.

Please work your magic on 1987
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 06-23-2017, 07:18 PM   #14
Rookie

NCISfanatic21's Arena

I want to see 2007

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-29-2017, 02:43 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 12

Why won't EA release legends and retired players as DLC for use outside of MUT? I'd gladly pay to have access to those guys for GOAT rosters offline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2017, 01:39 PM   #16
Pro

I will probably start do a 1997 file.........will be my first real crack at it so I wouldn't expect much lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »