Home

TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #257
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Hey I was wondering if someone could help me out. I've been playing Madden my whole life and for a long time have been using Jarodd21's slider set. So I love a competitve game. But I don't know whats up with this Madden.... I tried the set my sliders on the main screen settings and then loading them into my CCM and they still don't work.

I don't touch the WR catching I keep it at 50, yet I see 10-14 drops by the AI everygame. I've tried putting the CPU INTs at 100 and at 3, either way the CPU has dropped every INT chance in 5 games and haven't picked off one passes with over 10 attempts to do so.

I'm just so frustrated.. I love this game, but its unplayable with the CPU drops and CPU never being able to pick off a pass. Please somebody help me.
You have to be doing something wrong; these are playing great for me.

Make sure that you modify everything in your main screen. Save them. Then, go into your CFM, make sure it is on All Madden. Then go to slider menu, hit triangle, and voila....
Old 11-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #258
MVP

OVR: 0

I think you also have to load them first. I did that and now it is playing as advertised.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #259
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
No I wasn't importing them just did it manually. Why would that make a difference? Thanks
Yes - it makes a difference
Old 11-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #260
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I have seen a pass interference call and a couple times the cpu has drawn my cpu players off sides. I have made a couple little tweaks and playing on fast with 28 threshold and getting great games.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #261
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
After looking over some of ya'lls stats how are you getting carries for your back up running back?
I personally use the "R1" formation sub function at the play call menu to kind of make my own rotation both on offense and defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #262
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax
I changed the WR catch slider for the CPU before reading this thread. Can I move it back to 50 to fix the drops or do I have to reset to default then enter the sliders in all over again?
DO IT AT THE MAIN MENU AND THEN IMPORT YOUR SLIDERS

CHRIST PEOPLE (not you personally Phillyax or anyone individually for that matter)...READ POST #1 OF THE THREAD!!!

Nothing personal......this has been mentioned 1,000 times

Last edited by TNKNGM; 11-23-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #263
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I forgot too add that I am just not seeing enough penalties. Can I jack up the penalties without being worried it will affect game play? I really don't think the penalty sliders have a lot of effect on the game play for next gen.

If you look at my boxscores from my 3 games - I am getting penalties

If you adjust - only do a few clicks (no more than 4) and try it out because there seems to be a threshold that once it's crossed produces too many. It's all trial and error my friend
Old 11-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #264
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

I am now playing & broadcasting Game #4 of my Patriots Franchise (Patriots @ Falcons)

www.twitch.tv.tnkngm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »