Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #177
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

I'm gonna continue to test what I am at things got majorly out of whack when I raised coverage way too many sacks and mirroring I just don't think there is going to be a medium hopefully at 0 0 0 and 1 0 1 I will see defensive games too.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #178

Mizzou24's Arena

Okay I'm close to what I wanna stick with after playing multiple games I've noticed one thing for CPU receivers for some reason they catch everything regardless of their ratings. Gonna try bumping CPU catch down. Other than that I got the qb playing how I want them to which is good if they are good and bad or decent if they are mediocre
Old 12-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #179

Mizzou24's Arena

Sliders updated on front page everyone enjoy I'm having some fantastic games.. Testing CPU 47 wr catch as no CPU receivers were dropping anything. Think this might be the final peice to the sliders
Old 12-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #180
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Okay I'm close to what I wanna stick with after playing multiple games I've noticed one thing for CPU receivers for some reason they catch everything regardless of their ratings. Gonna try bumping CPU catch down. Other than that I got the qb playing how I want them to which is good if they are good and bad or decent if they are mediocre
yea,this is one of things that actually bothered me...it seemed like no matter who it was or the ratings,I wanted to see a bit more overall drops....would've helped the cpu qb percentages as well.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 12-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #181
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Mizzou, I think wr and fb/te should be at 70/70, I had it wrong the first time. Have you tested auto subs for disappearing players and good rotation for running backs and other positions? I know that for running backs who have a high stamina rating you'll still see them come off the field but not often.

Last edited by JayD; 12-26-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #182

Mizzou24's Arena

Lowering it to 47 and I seen one drop on a contested pass.. I think I might raise accuracy of qb back to 6 and lower catch to 45.. Not sure yet I wanna see how a top qb plays. Manuel threw for 57% which is awesome! But he was very bad on deep passes. Another thing that was cool is he actually played smart til he got down 20-13 in the 4th and then threw some crazy passes an threw two interceptions tryin to make things happen in the 4th.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #183

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Mizzou, I think wr and fb/te should be at 70/70, I had it wrong the first time. Have you tested auto subs for disappearing players and good rotation for running backs and other positions? I know that for running backs who have a high stamina rating you'll still see them come off the field but not often.

Hey jay yeah 70/70 was causing my starting receivers to disappear in the 4th raised it to 75/75 and this stopped happening. The runningbacks stay in usually for the whole game I'm really enjoying the auto subs bro! And the fatigue plays nice u can really tell when u wear down a defense and have a fresh hb come in and he moves a good 5-10 yards easily. Love seeing that.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #184
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Hey jay yeah 70/70 was causing my starting receivers to disappear in the 4th raised it to 75/75 and this stopped happening. The runningbacks stay in usually for the whole game I'm really enjoying the auto subs bro! And the fatigue plays nice u can really tell when u wear down a defense and have a fresh hb come in and he moves a good 5-10 yards easily. Love seeing that.
Okay, I didn't think that lowering in/out would cause disappearing players but now I know. I haven't had a chance to play much so I'll keep an eye on auto subs when I start back up again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »