Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2014, 12:50 AM   #161
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

I just started season 5 of my Cowboys CFM. Played the first Preseason game. I'll post some stats after preseason. I'm going go ahead and role with these sliders for a season. I have CPU catch at 75. I might raise it to 90-100 depending on preseason. It should be a challenge to win the SB even though I have a SB caliber team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2014, 01:17 AM   #162
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just started season 5 of my Cowboys CFM. Played the first Preseason game. I'll post some stats after preseason. I'm going go ahead and role with these sliders for a season. I have CPU catch at 75. I might raise it to 90-100 depending on preseason. It should be a challenge to win the SB even though I have a SB caliber team.
Good luck bro! I am in playoffs!! Hell of a sesson! I clinched it 9-7. As vikings. I settled with it at 95 and very fast speed. Man, week 17 game was hard with it at 95 on very fast! I won to clinch it. 10 to 6. Against Bears! I am hoping I can make it to least Divison, maybe Super bowl! Keep posting status! Good work charter!!!
Old 05-14-2014, 04:16 AM   #163
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by durkken
Tried two more games at 100 CPU catch and got my first 2 and 1 sack games. So that's only 6 sacks in three games! Think this is were it needs to be. Only downside is that in each game the LE again had one sack. But I think the game is simply glitches for this to always happen it seems.
I played a couples of games with WR Catch at 75 and I still got 4 and 6 sacks. It's always looks the same, most of the sacks come on 3rd or 4th quarter (I don't have the problem of disappearing O-line). At least the pass rushing by the slot CB, that with WR Catch at 50 was unstoppable, now looks limited. Maybe I should loose a bit the HUM coverage but I'm afraid to mess things up. Right now I have a pretty good game with QB completion % in the 50%-70% range and the carry avg. around 4,8 yards per carry); so I will just try to rise WR Catch to 90/100 and see how it goes.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #164
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by durkken
Is anybody in this thread testing these on PS4? Because I'm thinking CPU catch has no effect on sacks on the PS4. Maybe the game plays differently?
Unfortunately I agree.

After playing a couple more games with CPU WR Catch at 75, it doesn't seem to be making a difference like I first thought.

In my most recent game I had 6 sacks by the start of the 4th, and in the game previous to that I had 5 total

What's weird is if this slider affects neither WR catching or pass blocking... I'm not sure exactly what the hell it does...

Ugg. I can't figure out user sacks for the life of me in this game.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:56 AM   #165
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Unfortunately I agree.

After playing a couple more games with CPU WR Catch at 75, it doesn't seem to be making a difference like I first thought.

In my most recent game I had 6 sacks by the start of the 4th, and in the game previous to that I had 5 total

What's weird is if this slider affects neither WR catching or pass blocking... I'm not sure exactly what the hell it does...

Ugg. I can't figure out user sacks for the life of me in this game.
I'll try it at 100, I'll see if that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2014, 12:37 PM   #166
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
I'll try it at 100, I'll see if that helps.
I felt the same, test it a few games at 100. I am on my fourth game and through the half I have 0 sacks! I always have at least one by that point. I does make a difference I feel with the op sliders.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:39 PM   #167
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigTime
I played a couples of games with WR Catch at 75 and I still got 4 and 6 sacks. It's always looks the same, most of the sacks come on 3rd or 4th quarter (I don't have the problem of disappearing O-line). At least the pass rushing by the slot CB, that with WR Catch at 50 was unstoppable, now looks limited. Maybe I should loose a bit the HUM coverage but I'm afraid to mess things up. Right now I have a pretty good game with QB completion % in the 50%-70% range and the carry avg. around 4,8 yards per carry); so I will just try to rise WR Catch to 90/100 and see how it goes.
Just do what I did and go to 100 for a few games and see what happens. I have since lost two games with it at 100! Never could lose before. The Qb seems to make third downs more and is smarter. Probably because of slightly more time.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:34 PM   #168
Rookie

Another 2 sack game! Think this one is in the bag for me. That's 3, 2, 1, and 2 over the past four games. Only a 2 average. Is anybody experiencing the LE issue? He always gets at least one a game it's so ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »