Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2014, 08:56 PM   #185
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I am getting same games as you. But, I realized, I forgot to turn threshold back up to 50 and was at 0. I was seeing the right amount of sacks. Could be just me, but I turned threshold up to 50 and problems occured with very fast speed too.

Really? Man I might have to try 0 threshold again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 1

Honestly this game is so flawed it's not even funny but the op sliders without any changes have given me reasonable sacks averages. If you change one thing it will compromise them. The best way I found to solve the LE issue is to play as the left end. Otherwise this player is a guarantee to 18-22 sacks. I seriously hope the next installment will be better. I've played every madden and this is probably the most flawed, gameplay, sliders, odd commentary and there lack of. It's insane how they patched this garbage and yet after a win Simm says "after that bad loss".....huh?
Old 05-15-2014, 11:06 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Hhmmm, idk about this. I played 3 games yesterday and not only did I still average 7-9 sacks (total for both sides) but the qb acc also jumped from 57 -70% to 85 - 90% for both sides. Receivers were being literally sandwiched and still caught the balls with no issue. When I had it at 50 (both sides), the receivers actually dropped some passes when getting slammed. My game is absolutely perfect except for the to many sacks..... just another typical year of Madden game issue. Spend the entire time owning the game playing with backwards sliders that really mean something else just to get a realistic game If Interceptions is really pass coverage......... THEN LABEL IT PASS COVERAGE!!!!! and so forth LOL........

Sorry for the rant just really frustrating.
Ya I'm seeing a robo Qb trend for sure, every game no matter who is Qb their completion percentages are very high. 70-80%. Changing CPU back to 50 and always playing as LE. Playing as the LE eliminates a lot of sacks for me as that position literally always accounts for about 35-40% of my sacks in a season.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:21 AM   #188
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

I am actually pleased with sack totals. I usually get between 3-4 a game and that is solely because I scheme very aggressive. In three quarters vs the lions (I am the cards) I got 0 sacks. Calvin Johnson and Ross were absolutely killing me and I was down 21. The minute I spotlighted Johnson it's threw stafford in a panic and he went full dummy. I got four coverage sacks running the 3-4 solid cover 1 olb's blitz. It was nicely spread between my rookie okafor and dockett. What's even better is the rush and spotlighting allowed Peterson to nab a sweet pick six the xb1 conveniently saved. So all in all I am happy with what we have here. I gonna give it three more game for a total of six and that should be a healthy sample size and impressions will be posted. The simple fact is this as well. Look at sacks as a lack of penalty equalizer. Until EA gets this right certain sacrifices have to be made to compensate for the things penalties do in real life
Old 05-16-2014, 09:36 PM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 7

What I'm seeing with the CPU Catch at 100 is the WR catches a lot of passes where they should have not. Powerful hit and they still hang on to where my wideouts are dropping them. I liked it at 60 but I'll tinker it down little by little.

Lost another one third in a row 20-16 to the steelers.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 05-16-2014, 10:43 PM   #190
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Sticking with 0 tnreshold and very fast speed, it eliminates the sack issue. Cpu catch at 75 is perfect for it
Old 05-17-2014, 02:20 AM   #191
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Sticking with 0 tnreshold and very fast speed, it eliminates the sack issue. Cpu catch at 75 is perfect for it
Charter - will your sliders play the same with these settings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #192
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Charter - will your sliders play the same with these settings?
I don't know. I haven't tried. I'm using 50 thresh, norma, and 75 CPU catch and it's working fine for me in the first two preseason games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »