Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2014, 11:50 PM   #233
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have a coach mode set that I'm going to list tonight. It's based on my AP set. Should I just list it on this thread or start a new thread just for the coach mode set?
I would start a new one Sir .
Old 05-23-2014, 12:51 AM   #234
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Ready for coach mode testing!
Old 05-23-2014, 12:59 AM   #235
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Just posted the coach mode set. I played one game as the Raiders in a new CFM V the Colts. I used one of the new rosters that have all the rookie's and stuff. I lost 24-18. I sacked Luck more times than I hoped and but, the game played pretty good. Both QB's had 70% completions but, that's not crazy. Luck played really well and the Colt's are still better than the Raiders IMO. Even with the changes Oak has made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2014, 01:01 AM   #236
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

It was Brown23's rosters.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:50 AM   #237
Rookie

jdawg26's Arena

OVR: 0

Do you have to load these up before starting up your franchise and then loading them or just change the sliders within cfm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #238
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg26
Do you have to load these up before starting up your franchise and then loading them or just change the sliders within cfm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to have them loaded outside franchise then load them once you get into you CFM
Old 05-23-2014, 05:36 PM   #239
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
LMFAO yea that my friend is difference between 4-3 and 3-4 in this game. Its weird I know as if you remember I mentioned this exact thing when using the cards. I think by nature we as users are way more aggressive with the 3-4 because we see the LOLB and ROLB as extra rushers. I know I do so I treat it as such. I blitz around 5 players every play unless teams run a 4 wide set and then I do the nickel set. I will say this...I traded for Taylor Mays to go along side cyprien on the Jags...HOLY CRAP BATMAN. In two game these two have single handedly knocked 3 players out of the game and forced 4 fumbles with several big hits. Mays can't cover for crap but he is a very nice trade off being a lethal S for me.
Ya this game is terrible. If you think switching to those defenses are bad try a multiple d defense... Totally ruins the game, I average 7 int a game, at least 4 sacks, and the games can't do s$&@ with the exact same sliders as the op. I actually was so frustrated I sold my copy. Just a horrible port. Just waiting for reviews to turn up after madden 15 comes out.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:39 AM   #240
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I just loaded these sliders into my career mode. It was my week 5 game , Chiefs (me) @ Titans (CPU). The only difference was I had Fatigue set to 55. The game was tight and very competitive for the first half , it was Chiefs 6 Titan 3 at halftime. Alex Smith went out in the second half with broken ribs and Rookie Aaron Murray came in.

Chiefs:
Smith went 16 for 33 for 282 yards, 48% comp. no TD's , No INT's.
Murray went 7 for 14 for 98 yards, 50% Comp, 2 TD's ,1 INT
Charles had 26 carries for 155 yards, 5.9 avg , 1 TD long run 37 yards
Rookie HB Andre Ellington had 9 carries for 57 yards
Rookie WR Deanthony Thomas had 5 Rec for 128 yards
TE Kelce had 5 Rec for 77 yards , 1 Fumb
Bowe had 4 Rec for 74 Yards
Laron Byrd had 3 Rec for 36 yards
WR listed had 6 drops total

Defense:
Couldn't get any pressure on the QB in the first half in the second Hali had 4 sacks, Houston had 1 , and Berry had 1 INT

Titans:
Locker went 19 for 33 for 281 yards, 57% comp, 2 TD's, 1 Int
Washington had 21 carries for 69 yards , 1 Fumb
Locker 3 carries for 24 yards
N. Washington had 6 Rec for 79 yards
D. McCluster had 4 Rec for 38 yards
K. Wright had 3 Rec for 85 Yards
D. Walker had 3 Rec for 47 yards
WR listed had 0 dropped passes

Defense:
Team had 1 sack and 1 int
CPU
Again the game was very competitive in the first half then the CPU just faded until the final 4 minute where they rallied for a couple TD's that meant nothing. Final score was Chiefs 37 - Titans 17

I'd like to see the CPU drop a few passes and have a stronger running game. I'm going to play a few more games before I make any changes to see how I fair against other teams, let's face it, the Titans are not that good.

I forgot to add, the only penalty that was called the entire game was holding. With the penalty settings I was using before I was getting Holding , Facemask , offsides and an occasional defensive pass interference call. Do the penalty sliders effect the gameplay sliders? I'd like to get more varying calls.

Last edited by JMD; 05-24-2014 at 10:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »