Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2014, 08:48 AM   #257
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethmen
Hey Charter, I played a few games with the current slider set and had some close, hard fought games. What in particular are you hating on these current sliders? Too many sacks opposed to the other one you have? Or is just in general you feel the other sliders played better?

I played the Falcons as the Saints and had a 28 -24 win. Completion percentage for both QBs around 63%. Some INTs on my side, but dumb moves on my part. I had 3 sacks on Ryan and they had 3 on me. But as we all know, sack totals can seem random.. a lot one game, a few another. That is what is so frustrating it seems.

One question though. If the IG (Intentional Grounding) slider potentially makes the QB throw the ball away sooner, then why not have it a 1? Then again, you are probably fed up with the slider talk by now. lol

EDIT: One cool thing to see in that game was Matt Ryan stepping up into the pocket (he was forced up into an actual formed pocket), throwing a slightly-off pass to Roddy White, and White makes a one handed grab for a first down. It was about a 17 yard pass. That's the thing, sometimes Madden can shine, but it has its flaws. One too many it seems.

Nothing. I really hoped these would be the final set. If so I'll stick with them. They're pretty close to what they were before anyway. I was just saying I'm tired of tweaking. To me sliders are like a game in it self. I want to somehow beat the system but, with Madden you just have to accept some things won't be beat. Lol
Old 05-30-2014, 08:55 AM   #258
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Nothing. I really hoped these would be the final set. If so I'll stick with them. They're pretty close to what they were before anyway. I was just saying I'm tired of tweaking. To me sliders are like a game in it self. I want to somehow beat the system but, with Madden you just have to accept some things won't be beat. Lol
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. The sliders are just too out of wack though (backwards or just plain wrong) to get them just right, or just close enough to playing like a sim. Which is what most of us here all want. That's what I want.

So do you think you'll switch back to the other sliders or keep these? I'll play with the ones you think are best moving on in my CFM. Also, what do you think about IG at 1 instead of 25. Does it matter?

EDIT: Again, I understand you're done with the slider tweaking. Hope the small slider talk doesn't peeve you off further. lol

Last edited by Shon 23; 05-30-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:46 AM   #259
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethmen
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. The sliders are just too out of wack though (backwards or just plain wrong) to get them just right, or just close enough to playing like a sim. Which is what most of us here all want. That's what I want.

So do you think you'll switch back to the other sliders or keep these? I'll play with the ones you think are best moving on in my CFM. Also, what do you think about IG at 1 instead of 25. Does it matter?

EDIT: Again, I understand you're done with the slider tweaking. Hope the small slider talk doesn't peeve you off further. lol

I'll probably just stick with these unless something just stands out. I need to get back to playing my CFM games instead of testing sliders lol
Old 05-30-2014, 09:53 AM   #260
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'll probably just stick with these unless something just stands out. I need to get back to playing my CFM games instead of testing sliders lol

Sounds good. I'm playing a CFM game right now and all is going well. Playing well. I still can't decide if I should drop IG to 1 though. If it does dictate one of the many ways a QB may throw the ball away, then at 1 seems like it might be another way best to avoid more of those stupid coverage sacks taken by the QB. 25 or 1. It may not even matter. lol

EDIT: I decided I'll just go with 1 for IG. If the idea is the lower the better for throw aways then 1 can't hurt, but help with even less coverage sacks... IF the QB is actually getting rid of the ball more due to it being at 1.. IF the slider even works how we think it does, that is.

Last edited by Shon 23; 05-30-2014 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #261
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

[quote=charter04;2046273846]I'm going to repost the set I had that worked pretty well and just close up shop. This game is what it is. Sliders aren't going to magically make it more. I'm tired of wasting my time with Madden. They give us a decent game that's more arcade/lobby/ranked match than it is sim. They give us boosted and just inaccurate rosters. Sliders that barely work, aren't labeled correctly, and are backword. Penalty sliders? Lol I have fun with Madden when I just take it for what it is.

If I don't see major improvements: real nfl football game play, sliders that work, full editing, then I'm not buying madden 15.

I'm too old for this crap. Lol

Rant over. Didn't mean to get on that. I just wanted to explain why I'm done with this.[/
QUOTE]

Agreed.. It isn't worth getting frustrated over. Madden is madden, Same stuff every year, bad CPU, bad this, Sliders that don't work correctly cause ******* EA... -_- I am just gonna accept it the way it is, If I get 8 billion sacks a game, then well, I guess I get 8 billion sacks! The game plays great, its just the damn sacks! But who cares? Just accept the way Madden is and enjoy it. Great work Charter! I am sticking with these and dealing with sacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2014, 02:49 AM   #262
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Finished my 6th season as the Vikings. I am going to pick a new time now after I took vikings to 2 superbowls, 3 division titles, 2 Conference and 1 wildcard. I lost one 1 conference and one my only wildcard, superbowl I won, then lost by 1... It was a lot of fun, till last season where my front 4 were dominating in sacks cause they were all 90's plus. So now I am gonna pick the Jaguars! My final sesson, my LE brian robison had 25 sacks alone... lmao. But oh well! I'll keep posting status for next CFM
Old 06-03-2014, 01:55 AM   #263
Banned

Hi guys,
I think I found out how to reduce the number of sacks per game but still some adjustments need be done (I played just 2 games: 1st with 0 sacks; 2nd with 2 sacks). It would be great if somebody could give it a try and come back with some advices.

Here the slider set I use:

HUM | CPU
QB Accuracy
5 5
Pass Block 20 100
WR Catch 25 35

Run Block 10 17
Fumble 10 15

Pass reaction 6 6
Int: 2 2
Pass Coverage 10 10

Takling 10 47

FG Power 37 37
FG Accuracy 7 7
Punt Power
45 45
Punt Accuracy 75 75
KO Power 47 47

Penalties

Offside 55
False Start 50
Holding 45
Facemask 53
DPI 1
OPI 100
KR/PR Int 58
Clipping 52
Int Grounding 100
RTP54
RTK 1

What I saw with this sliders set is that when you reduce the CPU WR Catch the QB get rid of the ball faster but if you go too low you deeply affect the compl. % of the CPU QB (I tried WR Cacth at 25 and A.Rodgers threw with a 22,5% compl.) So it's necessary to find a soft spot between 26 and 35. WR catch doesn't seem to affect the WR abilty to catch the ball instead the QB accuracy.

Hope to hear something from you all
Old 06-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #264
Pro

So I was digging around getting other people's ideas on how the sliders work then I came across a theory of having pass block at 62 for cpu and cpu qb at 15 I've played three games had one int first game had 1 sack second game 3 third game 1 but that's not the only good thing I've got perfect pass to run to run ratio some stats jags (me) vs Seahawks score 10 to 17 Seahawks won ...Wilson 13- 25 148 yrds- lynch 24 carries 108 yrds 2 td 4 sacks jags bortles 15-25 248 yrds Gerhart 22 carries 53 yrds td 1 sack 0 ints the other games all similar

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »