Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2014, 03:12 AM   #945
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

7 sacks on my first game. Thats it. I'm going back to the qb edits roster. Tune didn't do anything to stop the crazy amount of user team sacks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 03:16 AM   #946
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Got through about 6 games today, liked what we saw. Only complaints thus far is that there are too many sacks and DBs can get burnt rather easily, but everyone loves these. Nice work.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:52 AM   #947
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
I'm going to have to kick tweaking a bit. No wind, centered with the posts from 44, and full green power and the kick was completely shanked right.

Seemed off.
This is interesting to read. I've gone all the way down to 0 FG acc and both the CPU and I have still been nailing them.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:06 AM   #948
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
I'm going to have to kick tweaking a bit. No wind, centered with the posts from 44, and full green power and the kick was completely shanked right.

Seemed off.
I believe there is a thread about this. I think this is a glitch not slider issue
Old 09-07-2014, 04:15 AM   #949
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
This is interesting to read. I've gone all the way down to 0 FG acc and both the CPU and I have still been nailing them.
That's interesting to me chino, because I had the CPU miss two FGs so far with FG accuracy at 45. Only two though.

The first was actually, and surprising indoors, so no wind. 45 yard FG and he shanked it left. This was especially nice to see, since kicking indoors is so much easier.

The second was outdoors about 48-50 yards out, with a cross-wind. The ball ended up sailing left and hit the left goalpost, and bounced off for the miss.

Now, for me at 45 FG accuracy, indoors it isn't hard enough for the user, in my opinion, but outdoors if there is a good cross-wind, it can be tricky from the longer distances. I used the Rams, so maybe their kicker has high kicking accuracy, I'm not sure to be honest. I'm guessing these other guys that missed weren't nearly as high in kicking accuracy to miss those FGs.

For reference, I keep my FG power at 50.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:21 AM   #950
Rookie

chino22's Arena

The CPU had one hit the crossbar from 53 yards and make a 33 yarder with the accuracy at zero. I have also experimented with the accuracy at 29 and saw the same thing. One hit the crossbar from deep and another shorter one made.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:31 AM   #951
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
The CPU had one hit the crossbar from 53 yards and make a 33 yarder with the accuracy at zero. I have also experimented with the accuracy at 29 and saw the same thing. One hit the crossbar from deep and another shorter one made.

That is good to hear, missed FGs should happen from time to time.. especially since we can never get a block on one.

I had a good setting for FG accuracy in M25 where the CPU wasn't automatic on FGs, but still made them enough not to be a small game-breaking situation. I just don't want to see too many CPU misses though. I like a good balance.

I have seen two thus for, so I guess I'll keep mine at 45 for now, but we'll see after I see more kicks, especially longer indoor FGs. Shouldn't always be automatic indoors, but hey, 45 kicking accuracy did create two misses so far, so it does work at that number. I'm sure not as often as 0 accuracy though, of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 04:42 AM   #952
Rookie

chino22's Arena

I suppose we shall see... Of course, the possibility also exists that it doesn't matter at all and we'll receive the same results regardless lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »