Home

Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

This is a discussion on Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2014, 08:44 PM   #177
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Formation subs do not carry over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 11-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #178
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm trying to just fix my auto subs and found this thread in a google search.

I did what the OP said with 65 fatigue and the settings he posted below it. However, all of my OL still substituted during a drive. I mean all of them were backups besides the center.

I thought that was weird because I have them as 0 out and 1 in. How did that happen? I play 8 minute quarters, is that why? Also, I'm playing for the first time in 6 years so I'm only at Pro mode. Are those the reasons why that happened?

If so, how should I adjust my sub ins for settings? I play as the Panthers. They substitute their DL a good amount as well as their RBs if that helps anyone.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:15 PM   #179
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
I'm trying to just fix my auto subs and found this thread in a google search.

I did what the OP said with 65 fatigue and the settings he posted below it. However, all of my OL still substituted during a drive. I mean all of them were backups besides the center.

I thought that was weird because I have them as 0 out and 1 in. How did that happen? I play 8 minute quarters, is that why? Also, I'm playing for the first time in 6 years so I'm only at Pro mode. Are those the reasons why that happened?

If so, how should I adjust my sub ins for settings? I play as the Panthers. They substitute their DL a good amount as well as their RBs if that helps anyone.

Excuse me I meant "If so, how should I adjust my subs for the settings I have"
Old 11-09-2014, 06:53 PM   #180
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

btw, is there a glitch where DEs sub in for DTs? I'm not sure if its a glitch or if it's due to the play being called. On my depth chart I don't have any DEs at DT.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:21 PM   #181
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

I'm playing atm. I might have figured it out. It seems I have to increase the sub out/in if I don't want the players to be subbed too much. Which is weird to me because that is the complete opposite of everything I've read online. It's supposed to be decreased in order to not have them subbed. =\
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 01:55 AM   #182
Rookie

I've been testing and testing and testing subs and fatigue levels in an online solo ccm and am almost positive that, for certain positions, the sub setting does not matter and the only thing taken into account is the fatigue level. At various fatigue levels, i have tried setting the OL sub at 0/1, 99/100, 60/80, etc and have seen almost no difference in when the backup oline players get put in unless I change the fatigue level. Idk if the settings are reversed (doubt it) or what.

At 60-65 Fatigue OL rarely subs, backup RB gets very few (5 Max) carries on 30 or so runs no matter my sub settings.
At 70-75 Fatigue, OL subs too often , backup RB gets more realistic number of carries.
At 80-100 Fatigue, OL subs too often, as well as all other positions, regardless of sub levels. Backup RBs get VERY realistic number of carries.

All of these hold true (at least in my testing), regardless of what autosub levels are set at. I wonfer if the subs that are set at the settinga menu OUTSIDE of ccm (main menu) have any impact on the player subs WITHIN ccm?
Old 11-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #183
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bbark3r1
I've been testing and testing and testing subs and fatigue levels in an online solo ccm and am almost positive that, for certain positions, the sub setting does not matter and the only thing taken into account is the fatigue level. At various fatigue levels, i have tried setting the OL sub at 0/1, 99/100, 60/80, etc and have seen almost no difference in when the backup oline players get put in unless I change the fatigue level. Idk if the settings are reversed (doubt it) or what.

At 60-65 Fatigue OL rarely subs, backup RB gets very few (5 Max) carries on 30 or so runs no matter my sub settings.
At 70-75 Fatigue, OL subs too often , backup RB gets more realistic number of carries.
At 80-100 Fatigue, OL subs too often, as well as all other positions, regardless of sub levels. Backup RBs get VERY realistic number of carries.

All of these hold true (at least in my testing), regardless of what autosub levels are set at. I wonfer if the subs that are set at the settinga menu OUTSIDE of ccm (main menu) have any impact on the player subs WITHIN ccm?

I kept the fatigue at 50. When I had it at 40 or 60, oline subbed way too much. Same with DL.

But when I kept it at 50, I had to do what I mentioned above. Increase the sub in/out sliders in order for players to be subbed less.

Doesn't make sense according to what I've been reading, but it's working.

The only problem I have now is backup DE's keep subbing in for DTs. Idk what to do there.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:36 PM   #184
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
I kept the fatigue at 50. When I had it at 40 or 60, oline subbed way too much. Same with DL.

But when I kept it at 50, I had to do what I mentioned above. Increase the sub in/out sliders in order for players to be subbed less.

Doesn't make sense according to what I've been reading, but it's working.

The only problem I have now is backup DE's keep subbing in for DTs. Idk what to do there.

I should say "everyone subbed way too much" when I had fatigue at 40 or 60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »