Home

Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

This is a discussion on Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 10:44 AM   #97
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Alright so I tried Fatigue at 70 and its just not my cup of tea. Here is the stuff I was seeing:

- On long drives (8 plays or more), the 4th and 5th string CBs were playing in place of the #1 and #2 CBs. This was with CB in/out at 30/31.

- On long drives and especially on drives toward the end of the game where a team is using a lot of no huddle, I was seeing the entire D-Line sub out at the same time because of fatigue. Like I said before I'd rather have starter DLs tired and playing than seieng nothing but backups This was with DE and DT in/out at 30/31.

- During one game, I didnt have a player dissapear but my DT was gone for an entire half of a quarter. He missed 3 drives and didnt recover enough to come into the game. This was with DE and DT in/out at 30/31.

- Finally, I wasnt seeing a significant enough change in the backup RB playing to justify the issues I was seeing on D.

So I'm back at 60. I'm thinking about raising the RB sub in/out to 90/91 but i want to do some more testing at 60.
The thread I read about 70 fatigue working well had sub in/out at default, 49-50.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:44 AM   #98
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
How high can the sub in be without RBs disappearing on 60 fatigue?

I was thinking of trying 80-85
I'm gonna try 90-91 today. I tried it with 70 fatigue and it worked well. No disappearing players in the two games I played.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:47 AM   #99
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
The thread I read about 70 fatigue working well had sub in/out at default, 49-50.
Well is relative. If you dont mind all the things I listed occurring...you wont have a problem with 70 and 49/50. Most people dont notice if their 4th or 5th CB are starting for a play or two on long drives so thats why they thought it worked fine.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:49 AM   #100
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Well is relative. If you dont mind all the things I listed occurring...you wont have a problem with 70 and 49/50. Most people dont notice if their 4th or 5th CB are starting for a play or two on long drives so thats why they thought it worked fine.
Ah, okay, thanks!
Old 09-08-2014, 10:49 AM   #101
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Agreed. I've noticed and actually like it to an extent.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 10:49 AM   #102
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
LOL, I am glad to hear you are impervious to slideritis.. they are only auto-subs, after.

Off the top of your head, is it possible that you can think of a good out/in for RB to increase the carries by a couple more carries (from what it currently is)?

I may be able to tweak the regular gameplay sliders, but I was never quite understood the auto-subs well, but that might because I never worried about that after they never worked for so long. Thanks again for the auto-subs though, Aaron.
78-80/90 could work. That should get you at least 2 carries before the starter comes back in.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #103
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
78-80/90 could work. That should get you at least 2 carries before the starter comes back in.
Sorry I didn't see your reply earlier. I appreciate the feedback, Aaron.

I will try those settings. I'm thinking I'll try 78/90. I'm not really looking for the backup to get too many carries. 2-3 is fine, maybe 4 if you actually have a good backup RB. I just want it somewhat realistic, since you don't really see too often backups (that isn't a really good number two RB) at the RB position get more than 2-3 carries while the starter is just taking a quick breather. So 2-3 is just fine with me. 4 carries (depending on the backup) wouldn't be too bad either.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-08-2014 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 2

sorry for newbie question...how do I input these for a practice game of '' play now'' ? I cant find menu option... do I have to load a file or something ? thanx in advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »