Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 03:55 AM   #113
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
It's funny, I've noticed that the sliders are scoring lowest of any slider set i've ever released. I wonder if that has something to do with my testing with FBG ratings and others are not using them. Does this set play completely different with the default rosters? I am really enjoying the game play so it's surprising to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was getting good, competitive games through the pre-season contests. It was truly a struggle once the backups came in. Neither team could get much going most games. The difference between starters and back-ups were good to see...

Then... I got to the regular season. As the Falcons, my first game was at home against the Saints. In typical fashion, it was a back n forth game 24-17 going into the 4th quarter. Then all hell broke loose. I outscored them 31-3 in the 4th quarter alone with a final score of 55-20. I have no idea what went wrong. It was really easy to score and I'm not an expert player by any means. Like I said, I was struggling with the backups in the pre-season. I fear scoring may be too high during the regular season. And yes I understand it was only one game, but just reporting my findings.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:58 AM   #114
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
I was getting good, competitive games through the pre-season contests. It was truly a struggle once the backups came in. Neither team could get much going most games. The difference between starters and back-ups were good to see...

Then... I got to the regular season. As the Falcons, my first game was at home against the Saints. In typical fashion, it was a back n forth game 24-17 going into the 4th quarter. Then all hell broke loose. I outscored them 31-3 in the 4th quarter alone with a final score of 55-20. I have no idea what went wrong. It was really easy to score and I'm not an expert player by any means. Like I said, I was struggling with the backups in the pre-season. I fear scoring may be too high during the regular season. And yes I understand it was only one game, but just reporting my findings.

Where was your fatigue setting, this sounds like an auto sub, fatigue issue.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:01 AM   #115
Rookie

chino22's Arena

I was using Aaron's auto-subs and fatigue. So, it was 65.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 04:04 AM   #116
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
I was using Aaron's auto-subs and fatigue. So, it was 65.

Hmmmm... I wonder if reducing the fatigue setting might correct that issue. 65 might be a tad high. What were Aaron's original AS settings?

Old 09-17-2014, 04:36 AM   #117
Rookie

chino22's Arena

His original was at 60.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 1

Will you be doing any roster so CFM can be played for more then 1 year? or is it just one and done? also what teams have you done so far?

thanks for doing this by the way
Old 09-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #119
MVP

OVR: 3

49ers (CPU) vs. Cowboys (me) - Regular Season; Week 1

CPU Stats (49ers)
Offensive Standouts

Colin Kaepernick
QB Rating: 83.5
Passing Yds: 132
TD: 1
INT: 1
Long: 20 (*Just want to note that Kaep did not attempt one deep throw)
Comp/Att: 12/18
Comp %: 66% (*First set of sliders that I have used that the CPU was held under 70% - Awesome stuff SECElit3)
YPA: 7.3

Frank Gore
Att: 27
Yds: 112 (*49ers gave me a healthy dose of Gore this game)
Avg: 4.1
Long: 17

Vernon Davis
Rec: 6
Yds: 63
Avg: 10.7
YAC: 25

Anquan Boldin
Rec: 3
Yds: 37
Avg: 12.3
YAC: 6

Stevie Johnson
Rec: 2
Yds: 26
Avg: 13.0
YAC: 8

Notes

*49ers win 17-12 over the Cowboys (me)

*Kaepernick was sacked 4 times. 2 times were on HB Screen Passes (and the third sack was right after the HB Screen Pass play). It is obvious that EA needs to address the HB Screen Pass b/c its almost a guarantee to get to the QB, which then almost always affects the next play. In my own experience, I get two sacks, one after the other if I get to the QB on the HB Screen Pass.

*Romo (me) threw for 3 INTs (one of which was a hail mary late in the game). Romo threw for 146 Yds, w/ no TDs and sacked 4 times; I need to personally have more pocket prescence and just call a better offensive game (so this is all on me)

*DeMarco Murray rushed for 92 yards on 22 attempts for 4.2 avg. yds per carry. He busted out for 35 yard gain, but before that, was having a very difficult time penetrating the 49ers D.

*Dez Bryant was targeted 6 times for 108 Yds. Avg yds per reception was 18.0 w/ no TDs.

*Overall Experience: This was a grind it out defensive battle. I felt like it was a chess match throughout. I stuck to the run game (mostly draw plays) so it could free up my passing game (mostly play action) to move the ball. Just had 2 costly INTs that stopped drives near or in the red zone.

My only issue, just as everyone else is experiencing (and I HOPE EA is working on) is the SACK issue. Overall, I really like using the FBG rated rosters. They feel balanced and I prefer seeing the ratings that are not inflated. Seeing Romo in the high 60s and Kaep in the mid 70s seem right. Really look forward to when a patch is released to address the sacks, b/c the FBG rated rosters are for real, fellow maddenites.

Just wanted to share my stats … And will be definitely sharing more in the near future. Cheers fellas! And props to SECElit3 for the sliders and his team of FBG roster editors!
Old 09-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #120
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

I really enjoy PB at 2 it definitely gives a more realistic pocket. The only issue I'm having is with sacks. I almost exclusively test with the Bengals vs Ravens week 1 CFM match up because I think it's easier to tell that way what sliders are actually doing. When I had PB on 50 I was getting 1-3 sacks on Dalton. With PB at 2 even though the pressure gets there at the same time, the pocket begins to crumble (especially up the middle) much quicker on most occasions and Dalton just refuses to get rid of the ball. Last game I sacked him 5 times. I then tried a game where I figured I should get some sacks. ARZ (me) vs NYG. I sacked Eli 4 times in the 1st and 7 times for the game. Do you think it has to do with the PB or is it just a placebo and sacks are totally broken no matter what. It's just so frustrating because right now I can rarely blitz which sometimes seems like the only way to get a good QB to be inaccurate ( which I enjoy) but I can't ever call a blitz when I'm getting 7 sacks a game on 3 and 4 man rushes.

Last edited by tc020791; 09-22-2014 at 04:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »