Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 09:13 PM   #225
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Loving most everything about the rosters but still feeling that qb accuracy is off too much. I mean, I don't want robo qb back, but IA am seeing far too many horrible horrible throws from cpu qb. Not to mention that my own qb overthrow receivers on crossing routes by 10 yards. I can't even think of trying to influence the pass or its even worse.

Having said that I see so many new and fresh realistic animations that I never saw before and far less of the NFL blitz cannon tackles that I can't go back to normal rosters again.

I adjusted my qb ratings to increase accuracy but still cannot use any type of leading receivers. Is this something I should just use human slider for? Also, way too many picks against me because of these horrible throws, yet when cpu makes bad throws it's always into open area with no defenders so I am not getting any picks.

Any advise on how I can tweak your hard work to adjust to my settings?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2014, 10:04 PM   #226
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Loving most everything about the rosters but still feeling that qb accuracy is off too much. I mean, I don't want robo qb back, but IA am seeing far too many horrible horrible throws from cpu qb. Not to mention that my own qb overthrow receivers on crossing routes by 10 yards. I can't even think of trying to influence the pass or its even worse.

Having said that I see so many new and fresh realistic animations that I never saw before and far less of the NFL blitz cannon tackles that I can't go back to normal rosters again.

I adjusted my qb ratings to increase accuracy but still cannot use any type of leading receivers. Is this something I should just use human slider for? Also, way too many picks against me because of these horrible throws, yet when cpu makes bad throws it's always into open area with no defenders so I am not getting any picks.

Any advise on how I can tweak your hard work to adjust to my settings?

Thanks.
Check out my tweaks about 3 posts up. I have accuracy at 4 for both sides and its working beautifully for me.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:15 PM   #227
Banned

OVR: 32

Ok, so a couple of changes made today after a few games:

- Auto Subs are working perfectly now with fatigue at 60. Very excited about this.
- The only change I made was to QBA. I moved it to 3. Robo QB remains non-existent. The quarterbacks are a little more accurate.

Last edited by SECElit3; 10-26-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:56 PM   #228
Rookie

OVR: 2

The sliders say to remove the tuner, but I don't see where the option is to remove it? How do you remove the tuner?
Old 10-26-2014, 11:13 PM   #229
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Go into your file management within the game and delete the tuner. From then on, every time you turn on the game it'll ask you if you want the tuner. Just decline it and continue on...
Old 10-26-2014, 11:43 PM   #230
Banned

Last Adjustment made:

Human PC from 82 -81
CPU PC from 82 - 80
Old 10-26-2014, 11:55 PM   #231
Rookie

OVR: 0

Why do the sliders work better with lower rated players? In reference to Rgp rosters

Last edited by deezyskillets; 10-27-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 12:11 AM   #232
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezyskillets
Why do the sliders work better with lower rated players? In reference to Rgp rosters
You lost me... The FBG rated players aren't low rated. They are on a different rating scale that is much more true to life. The sliders were built with FBG rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »