Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 06:13 PM   #161
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

It's about that time. .. heading home from work in a few.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #162
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Just updated the OP.

Special thanks to Bzito for him tweaking my original set and then me tweaking his tweaks lol.
Lol thanks dude. Honestly we all put in great work on these.

Just played week 2 in my jags chise. Won 16-10

Rg3 and henne threw for under 200 yards but the game felt good. Washington established the run early and between Morris and griffin they had 175 on the ground with a touchdown. I started figuring out the skins offense and started bluffing blitz and dropping in coverage. Griffin saw that went deep twice and I picked him off ... Otherwise they would have won. All timely d plays and smart play calling.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:25 PM   #163
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

This game is so weird this year. So I'm using this set and Oraeon's set, alternating between the two. They have vastly different philosophies regarding reaction/coverage. I don't ever recall seeing such a variance with the slider gurus.

Anyway, this set as is in the OP is pretty damn sweet. Gonna put in ten more games over my various test CFM's and hopefully settle down by the end of the week. Then all we have to do wait for the patch so we can do this all over again. Bahahahahaha!!!
Old 09-17-2014, 06:46 PM   #164
MVP

BZito75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
This game is so weird this year. So I'm using this set and Oraeon's set, alternating between the two. They have vastly different philosophies regarding reaction/coverage. I don't ever recall seeing such a variance with the slider gurus.

Anyway, this set as is in the OP is pretty damn sweet. Gonna put in ten more games over my various test CFM's and hopefully settle down by the end of the week. Then all we have to do wait for the patch so we can do this all over again. Bahahahahaha!!!
Lol the one beautiful thing is I'm playing online cfm so these will work post patch since it's already in place for online users
Old 09-17-2014, 06:50 PM   #165
MVP

BZito75's Arena

The other great thing about this thread is we all helped each other. No one came in here and said these suck mine are better or you're totally wrong. Love the unity in helping each other out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 07:20 PM   #166
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

[quote=BZito75;2046594541]The other great thing about this thread is we all helped each other. No one came in here and said these suck mine are better or you're totally wrong. Love the unity in helping each other out.[/QU You get things done when its a TEAM EFFORT rather then the I OR ME , I had posted a coach mode play now game using this set i think it has been updated so im sure i will be doing another round lol
Old 09-17-2014, 10:31 PM   #167
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Been having a blast with these sliders. Doing a Browns CFM with Johnny Football.

Aside from sacks (what else is new), I feel that the stats are great.

I've got pass reaction at 15 and pass coverage to 80 for both teams.
I raised INT to 45 for player because I wanted to see a bit more turnovers from my defense.
I also lowered run blocking to 44 for HUM.

Going to play some more games, but very very very happy with this set. Having the most fun I ever had with Madden. Hopefully the patch reduces sacks...if that happens....I'm debating if I even need Madden 16 lol.

To everyone that helped pitch in, thanks a ton. I'm loving the community effort.

These sliders were never about me - heck, the only reason I posted them was for you guys. I could care less if someone came on and said this entire set was wrong. In fact, I welcome it. In my opinion, the more testing and experimenting we have on here, the better.

Might even want to do an online CFM with you guys We'll see - that would be a massive commitment. But you guys are awesome.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:02 AM   #168
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Been having a blast with these sliders. Doing a Browns CFM with Johnny Football.

Aside from sacks (what else is new), I feel that the stats are great.

I've got pass reaction at 15 and pass coverage to 80 for both teams.
I raised INT to 45 for player because I wanted to see a bit more turnovers from my defense.
I also lowered run blocking to 44 for HUM.

Going to play some more games, but very very very happy with this set. Having the most fun I ever had with Madden. Hopefully the patch reduces sacks...if that happens....I'm debating if I even need Madden 16 lol.

To everyone that helped pitch in, thanks a ton. I'm loving the community effort.

These sliders were never about me - heck, the only reason I posted them was for you guys. I could care less if someone came on and said this entire set was wrong. In fact, I welcome it. In my opinion, the more testing and experimenting we have on here, the better.

Might even want to do an online CFM with you guys We'll see - that would be a massive commitment. But you guys are awesome.

Going to update your base set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »