Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2014, 07:01 PM   #177
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Won against the Chargers in my Bills online CCM, 22-0

I had a lot of success in the beginninng of the game, with a 14-0 first quarter. Spiller broke a long run, 32 yard TD. I could run the ball on consistant basis. Spiller finished the game with 19 runs for 119 yards and Fred finished with 4.2 YPC. Maybe i think to make the running game more difficult, because i could keep running the ball very well all game long. The Charges RBs had 4.6 and 3.8 YPC, i liked the number.

The passing game was what i liked most. EJ had a pretty good game, around 67-70% completion percentege. 1 TD and 1 INT. Was sacked 2 times. I could see a nice variety of good throwns, innacurate throwns and drops by the WRs, mine and CPU, it was awesome. I think you have it figured out about the CPU ACC and passing defense. My only problem was thet Philip Rivers couldn't get anything going early. After the halftime, he started to play better, but then i knocked him out of the game. Kellen Clemens entered and struggled a lot. finished the game 1-9.
About Rivers starting poorly, i think i will need to change something about my playing style on D. I like to play with the MLB and cover manually the middle of the field. But this way, when i can cover some guys, it causes coverage sacks. I think i will need to house rule this and not play this way. After i did that, it worked better.

I had 7 sacks. Some were because my style of play.

Overall i liked your sliders a lot. Best slider in the passing game IMO. I just think i need more challange. But maybe it was just one game too. Let's see how it will continue in the next few games.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:06 PM   #178
Rookie

Are these sliders only meant to be used in online franchise or are they for offline as well?
Old 09-19-2014, 10:44 PM   #179
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Played 2 more games in a jaguars cfm (can't use them anymore they are too boring lol). I beat the colts 39-21 because I injured luck on a break down in the pocket, he rolled out and took off and cyprien lit hit up. It was 21-3 before he got hurt and hasselbeck couldn't do a thing.

Then I played San Diego..... And Philip Rivers went bananas... 35/49 398 yards 4 td 2 int. I lost 49-14.

So I'm seeing varied results... Injury at 60 for me as we've seen many a player get banged up this year..... Oh and after last night I need to use either the falcons or Bucs. Both will be a challenge for very different reasons. Happy gaming.
Old 09-20-2014, 03:04 AM   #180
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Might wanna bring injury down to 53. I just broke Matthew Stafford's leg. He's out for 50 weeks. LOL

Jokes aside the injuries are spot on except for that craziness.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #181
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Might wanna bring injury down to 53. I just broke Matthew Stafford's leg. He's out for 50 weeks. LOL

Jokes aside the injuries are spot on except for that craziness.

Hahah that is wild.

I just played with injuries set to 54. Had about 4 injuries on my team, 2 on the CPU. Loving it - 1 was serious and will be out for a few weeks, 1 returned immediately, and 2 were knocked out for the rest of the game but will return next week.

I'm loving the CPU run game...just played against the Bills and did a solid job containing CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson...but our offense couldn't move the ball enough to keep our D off the field...so in the 4th quarter, we eventually got worn down and gave up 150 on the ground.

I think I'm going to raise CPU INT up a bit...this slider works perfectly so if you're finding passing too easy, I suggest raising it too.

Fatigue at 65 is also working nicely.
Updating the OP now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 03:34 PM   #182
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Played my second game with your sliders, Bills at Texans, won 27-7.

I like this sliders a lot, but i always jump in front and the cpu can't comeback. This time it was 20-0 at the half. Fitzpatrick coudn't do anythin in the beginning of the game and his WRs droped some wide open passes. I lost Spiller in the opening kickoff, but Fred Jackson got the job done.

The CPU can play well in the last 2 qtrs and it makes the stats more realistic, but the two games i played weren't competitives. Like i said before, loved the passing game, but i need a bit more of challange. Maybe those new updates you posted will help. I need a bit more difficulty on my offense, passing and running, and the cpu offense needs to play better too, especially in the beginning of the games.
Old 09-20-2014, 04:38 PM   #183
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Played my second game with your sliders, Bills at Texans, won 27-7.

I like this sliders a lot, but i always jump in front and the cpu can't comeback. This time it was 20-0 at the half. Fitzpatrick coudn't do anythin in the beginning of the game and his WRs droped some wide open passes. I lost Spiller in the opening kickoff, but Fred Jackson got the job done.

The CPU can play well in the last 2 qtrs and it makes the stats more realistic, but the two games i played weren't competitives. Like i said before, loved the passing game, but i need a bit more of challange. Maybe those new updates you posted will help. I need a bit more difficulty on my offense, passing and running, and the cpu offense needs to play better too, especially in the beginning of the games.
Try lowering run and pass blocking. Also try lowering your QB accuracy so it's harder to get into rhythm. Lastly, try raising CPU INT's.
Old 09-20-2014, 06:32 PM   #184
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Torn between the Bucs and falcons. Started with Tampa and got drubbed 20-3. 4 ints by mccown. Atlanta looking better lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »