Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 09:32 PM   #17
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Just played my second game with these tweaks. My Vikings drubbed the falcons 45-24. Julio jones and Steven Jackson were both out and their d is abysmal.

Ryan 23/37 260 1 td 1 int

I had ONE SACK! I haven't played a game like this yet in madden this year. Matt Ryan even opened the game 0 for 4 with a pick. I'm finally enjoying this game

Once again:
RTP - 5
IG - 5
Old 09-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #18
Rookie

l am the GOAT's Arena

OVR: 0

Does RTP @ 5 just make the Pass Rush worse or the qb better
Old 09-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #19
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by l am the GOAT
Does RTP @ 5 just make the Pass Rush worse or the qb better
If like other games, it makes pass rush worse......why I never thought about that.....

...problem is, it affects both sides....

Last edited by JoshC1977; 09-10-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #20
MVP

BZito75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If like other games, it makes pass rush worse......why I never thought about that.....

...problem is, it affects both sides....
I'm actually ok with it affecting both sides. The CPU is still averaging 2 sacks a game against me because I do a straight drop back usually.... Meaning I don't drop back 15 yards just to have time lol. I keep my human pass lock low so there's still a good pass rush. What I see when I blitz now is the o line picking up my blitzer and keeping him in check.

Befor the change I had 5 sacks ( I think ) in my season opener against the rams, 8 against New England. Since the switch to 5&5 I have 2 against the saints and 1 against the falcons. I'll take that! Lol
Old 09-10-2014, 10:32 PM   #21
Rookie

LinkU28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
I'm actually ok with it affecting both sides. The CPU is still averaging 2 sacks a game against me because I do a straight drop back usually.... Meaning I don't drop back 15 yards just to have time lol. I keep my human pass lock low so there's still a good pass rush. What I see when I blitz now is the o line picking up my blitzer and keeping him in check.

Befor the change I had 5 sacks ( I think ) in my season opener against the rams, 8 against New England. Since the switch to 5&5 I have 2 against the saints and 1 against the falcons. I'll take that! Lol
Are you using swaggers sliders and then just changing RTP to 5? Or do you have many other changes?

I'm so curious about this because the CPU can never sustain drives with all of the sacks they take.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 11:05 PM   #22
MVP

BZito75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkU28
Are you using swaggers sliders and then just changing RTP to 5? Or do you have many other changes?

I'm so curious about this because the CPU can never sustain drives with all of the sacks they take.
By no means do I want to hijack swaggers thread. If I get the ok from him I'll post them here, if not I can always pm you, but let me say if it wasn't for swagger I wouldn't have figured this 5&5 out. My sliders and his are very similar.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #23
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Ok, i played one game with the 5 and 5 tweaks and one with the sliders exactly like the OP.

With the penalty tweaks i didn't notice a whole lot difference. I was playing in my Jags Franchise(now the Mexico City Golden Eagles) in year 3. I got 3 coverage sacks in the first half, and three more in the 2nd. Only one of the 6 sacks came via blitz. I do have a #1 draft pick DE who is a beast along with a very stout line. But in this one game i didn't see much difference. I still got my *** kicked though.

My second game was in year one of my Panthers franchise. This had the sliders from the OP. I had 4 sacks in this one, vs. the Lions.

In both games the CPU was going down field much more with their passes. In the first game the CPU took three deep shots in the 1st half alone.

I really like the changes in play that this set brings. CPU completion % was still pretty high but it wasn't all from dumping off to the check down.

I did struggle more in the passing game with this set due to the more down field passing.

I'm gonna keep playing and reporting this evening.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:37 AM   #24
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Ok, i played one game with the 5 and 5 tweaks and one with the sliders exactly like the OP.

With the penalty tweaks i didn't notice a whole lot difference. I was playing in my Jags Franchise(now the Mexico City Golden Eagles) in year 3. I got 3 coverage sacks in the first half, and three more in the 2nd. Only one of the 6 sacks came via blitz. I do have a #1 draft pick DE who is a beast along with a very stout line. But in this one game i didn't see much difference. I still got my *** kicked though.

My second game was in year one of my Panthers franchise. This had the sliders from the OP. I had 4 sacks in this one, vs. the Lions.

In both games the CPU was going down field much more with their passes. In the first game the CPU took three deep shots in the 1st half alone.

I really like the changes in play that this set brings. CPU completion % was still pretty high but it wasn't all from dumping off to the check down.

I did struggle more in the passing game with this set due to the more down field passing.

I'm gonna keep playing and reporting this evening.
Good stuff. Quick question: what was the CPU rushing stats?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »