Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2014, 07:34 PM   #97
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Alright, I am dead on positive I have fixed sacks, WITHOUT QB EDITS... I put CPU pass block at 100 and surprising it helped. My highest games with sacks was six! I mostly get 1-4. I lowered Int grounding to 0 as well. Heard it helped the QB get rid the ball faster. I am now testing other penalties to see if they have a affect like people say... I'll post later.

CPU accuracy I have it at 23.

HUM pass coverage 90
Reaction time 100
Int 40.

I have not seen robo QB for 2 games now. More variety of throws.

Here is another gem to consider:

My lab supports a more than casual relationship between the following sliders: PASS BLK, QB ACC, and INT GRND sliders with regards to the robo-QB and HUM sack glitch, when in conjunction, there is also DE-EMPHASIS on CPU REAC TIME/PASS COV sliders.

Caveat for thought, I am getting different data spreads when using QB edited rosters vs. straight up EA rosters without QB edits....

Conclusion one can draw:

1) EA's programmers BLOW. My pet rock could probably program better than those Einstein's
2) The sack/robo-QB glitches are connected at the hip ... They are one in the same from different sides of the offensive line.

Sigh... Not sure if the lab should shut down until patch comes out since it seems obvious that sliders are once again NOT LINEAR, but rather the sliders are dynamic and work in relationship to one another and don't just impact what there name implies.... Grrrrrrrr
Old 10-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 0

I would find your happy place and go from there. Don't expect EA to act on this unless the complaints are overwhelming. The one plus is CFM's are the most popular mode in Madden. The negative, most people have bought their game and are happy enough with it for EA to stand pat until next year.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:32 PM   #99
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastyyy
I would find your happy place and go from there. Don't expect EA to act on this unless the complaints are overwhelming. The one plus is CFM's are the most popular mode in Madden. The negative, most people have bought their game and are happy enough with it for EA to stand pat until next year.

It is always about the green.

Truth.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:17 AM   #100
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz

My lab supports a more than casual relationship between the following sliders: PASS BLK, QB ACC, and INT GRND sliders with regards to the robo-QB and HUM sack glitch, when in conjunction, there is also DE-EMPHASIS on CPU REAC TIME/PASS COV sliders.

Caveat for thought, I am getting different data spreads when using QB edited rosters vs. straight up EA rosters without QB edits....

Conclusion one can draw:

1) EA's programmers BLOW. My pet rock could probably program better than those Einstein's
2) The sack/robo-QB glitches are connected at the hip ... They are one in the same from different sides of the offensive line.

Sigh... Not sure if the lab should shut down until patch comes out since it seems obvious that sliders are once again NOT LINEAR, but rather the sliders are dynamic and work in relationship to one another and don't just impact what there name implies.... Grrrrrrrr

#1 is the correct answer. I know nothing about designing a video game. But if I was as incompetent as them at my job I would get fired. It's amazing that all of these "slider gurus" can do more to help the game EA. The slider guys should be in the payroll. Without them I wouldn't bother buying this crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2014, 02:18 AM   #101
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Alright, I am dead on positive I have fixed sacks, WITHOUT QB EDITS... I put CPU pass block at 100 and surprising it helped. My highest games with sacks was six! I mostly get 1-4. I lowered Int grounding to 0 as well. Heard it helped the QB get rid the ball faster. I am now testing other penalties to see if they have a affect like people say... I'll post later.

CPU accuracy I have it at 23.

HUM pass coverage 90
Reaction time 100
Int 40.

I have not seen robo QB for 2 games now. More variety of throws.
Yeah I put the CPUs pass blocking on 100 with the black sliders a few days ago. I just didn't announce the change. They definitely get the ball off quicker and avoid the sacks. But I'm still not sure if it helps the completion percentage. Even when I was testing the CPUs accuracy on 5 they were just as accurate as they are with there accuracy at 70 when they decided to throw the ball. I have the USER pass reaction and pass coverage on 100 and INTs 45. I been messing around with all kinds of combinations for the past few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 02:25 AM   #102
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz

Conclusion one can draw:

I been close to doing the same thing(shutting down until they drop a patch)man. I been getting hella frustrated with this mess. I am having some good games though. Just have to zone out the the horrible USER coverage. I'm also not going to officially start my real franchise until they fix the sim stats. I can't believe they drop the ball with that too. Smh..
Old 10-07-2014, 04:02 AM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 0

jarodd have you tried playing the game without the turner i played one game without it it might just be me but i think it plays ten times better without it and i think playmaker is playing without it too i even used your sliders and had a good game i was even using pass blocking at 0 for both the cpu and me and i had 2 sacks and the computer had 5 it was the cowboys vs the niners
Old 10-07-2014, 12:34 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just want to say I love your F N sliders. I actually hate buying a new madden every year because I’m afraid you’re not going to post new sliders. I literally wait to start my franchise until you post you sliders. Thank you and no pressure

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »