Home

Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Unfortunately though, the CPU is programmed to see it and adjust. Kind of a catch 22

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2
Sometimes they miss adjustments. Now, we have to figure out which slider evens out the QB AI to make realistic adjustments. It has to be the QB ACC slider. For the most part, I havent had too many problems with CPU QB sacks. Its been the human sacks that kill me.

Ive played against some inexperienced qbs and shifted the d presnap so much that the cpu qb let the play clock run out. First time ive ever seen the cpu with a delay of game penalty. doesnt happen much but at least it happens
Old 10-19-2014, 07:49 PM   #50
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Your set for the CPU seems good. I agree about user sack. In my limited sample, I was sacked 3 to 1 over the CPU. So I will look into the oline thing closer. I always saw it, I just thought it was play art.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 10-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #51
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Did have a question. What kind of win/loss records you seeing?

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Did have a question. What kind of win/loss records you seeing?

I'd say split. I think All Madden helps the cpu qb make the slide protection and makes qb play more life like. Having some great games since the slide protection discovery. Just got to get CPU sacks down and human TFL down a few and I will have great gameplay and life like stats. Watching the olineman will save this game in coach mode. Haven't played with a scrambler or read option team yet.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:03 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Tcoaker,

In regards to the sack issue have you done any editing of the ratings for Offensive Line and QB's or it's just straight gameplay with default rosters????

Also, have you played with any FBG created rosters this year?

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-22-2014, 05:18 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Tcoaker,

In regards to the sack issue have you done any editing of the ratings for Offensive Line and QB's or it's just straight gameplay with default rosters????

Also, have you played with any FBG created rosters this year?
These sliders are cooky. The game seems to be far easier to tune in the franchise mode. Which is good, it won't limit seasons because of necessary qb edits that need to be made for play now games.

Just about locked onto something definite. Sacks and tackles for a loss are falling right into the averages. As is everything else besides hugh cpu accuracy. And the CPU does take several shots down field a game. Gameplay is good to. The sliders have that feel i look for. Just need to knock QB ACC where they hit 60-70 percent a game. Right now its 70 to 80. Only one 80 out of a few games.

Almost there.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:05 PM   #55
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
These sliders are cooky. The game seems to be far easier to tune in the franchise mode. Which is good, it won't limit seasons because of necessary qb edits that need to be made for play now games.

Just about locked onto something definite. Sacks and tackles for a loss are falling right into the averages. As is everything else besides hugh cpu accuracy. And the CPU does take several shots down field a game. Gameplay is good to. The sliders have that feel i look for. Just need to knock QB ACC where they hit 60-70 percent a game. Right now its 70 to 80. Only one 80 out of a few games.
Almost there.
From what I've seen, at least in coach mode w/ the tackle slider set @ 0, I have seen TONS of unlocked animations that are just
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 05:14 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
From what I've seen, at least in coach mode w/ the tackle slider set @ 0, I have seen TONS of unlocked animations that are just
Yeah man. I've seen rbs go to hurdle a defender, get hit in mid. Sometimes they go forward. Sometimes they get knocked back. The other day I had a play that was similar to that Superman play from the red river rivalry in 2001.

In my opinion, the sliders for this game should start with 0 tackle. It turns some kind of switch on for this game. 80 fatigue seems to open the game up as well. At default autosubs, 15 min quarters, 15 second runoff, players don't disappear in the 4th quarter. Not at all. Back-ups do get quality and realistic snaps.

80 fatigue also makes time of possession matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »